剧集 | 变形金刚:超能勇士(1996) | 导航列表
野兽战争
变 形 金 刚
执行制片人
克里斯托弗·布洛夫
伊恩·皮尔森
史蒂芬·丘
史蒂芬·雷切尔
执行制片人
制♥作♥人
乔纳森·古德维尔
野兽战争
变 形 金 刚
时间探针
编剧
克雷格 米勒
马尔福 沃尔夫曼
导演
以西结 诺顿
擎天圣指挥的艾萨龙号♥反偏转飞船
Transwarp ship Axalon,
在正常空间未被发现
commanded by Optimus Primal, has not been found in normal space.
我们推测他们在追踪盗走金盘的原始兽时
We believe their pursuit of the Predacons
进入了另一个时空
who stole the Golden Disk may have taken them into another time zone.
时间探针发射
Temporal Probes launched.
只要擎天圣和他的队员还活着
If Optimus and his crew are anywhere out there,
就一定要找到他们
we'll find them
并且迎接他们回家
and bring them home.
谁最后回基地 谁就是原始兽饲料
Last one back to base is Predacon chow.
别扯了 毛球
No way, furball.
我才不会在猫屁♥股♥后面作跟班
I ain't starin' at no hairy cat-butt.
擎天圣 变形!
Optimus Primal - Maximize!
你又输了 精灵…
You lose again, Rattr...
猫科动物犯傻都不嫌累吗?
Don't cats ever get tired of being stupid?
太过分了 队长
That was mega-low, Optimus.
我只是跟精灵鼠赛跑而已
I was only racing Rattrap.
我要是原始兽的巡逻兵呢?
I could have been a Predacon scout.
在基地之外 必须小心
When you're outside the base, pay attention.
你以为威震天会浪费时间玩游戏吗 笨蛋!
You think Megatron's wasting his time playing games fool!
恐龙勇士 变形!
Dinobot MAXIMIZE!
哨兵 关闭…
Sentinel, stand down...
快点儿 快点儿…
Come on, come on...
怎么了?
What's going on?
远程扫描仪
The long-range scanner.
收到从太空传来的信♥号♥♥
It's pickin' up signals from space.
可是能量干扰太强烈了…
But I can't punch thru the Energon interference...
可能是原始兽的诡计
It's probably a Predacon trick.
也许更糟
Or something worse.
精灵鼠 看看你能不能收到显像
Rattrap, see if you can get me a visual.
好 这就干!
Yeah, on it!
精灵鼠 变形!
Rattrap - Maximize!
我需要更多的能量
I need more power.
黄豹…
Cheetor...
变形
maximize
只差一点儿
Almost there.
快点儿宝贝 快点儿
Come on baby, come on,
让老鼠看清楚
clear up for the rat.
行了!
Yes!
老天终于开眼了!
Strip my gears and call me a floor lamp!
我没看错吧?
Is that what I think it is?
没错
Yup.
是时间探针
A temporal probe.
塞博特恩发现我们了…
Cybertron's found us...
你别忽悠我们
You're pulling our circuits.
我们要回家了?!
We're going home?!
只要在探针离开前跟它取得联♥系♥…
IF we can make contact before it moves away...
太棒啦!
YESSSSSS!
你能穿透干扰层吗?
Can you break through the interference?
我要使出“巨无霸”解术…
I'm gonna give it a Maximal try...
发射信♥号♥♥ 开始!
Sending signal now!
呼叫密♥码♥识别失败
Hailing code not acknowledged.
探针移出通讯范围
Probe moving beyond communications range.
空欢喜一场…
Talk about major crash...
你已经尽力了 犀牛
You did your best Rhinox.
没人能做得更好了
No one could have done more.
是啊 无畏领袖说得对
Yeah. Fearless leader's right.
不 别安慰我了
No he's not.
我搞砸了
I blew it.
但我们也许还有次机会
But we might still have a chance.
怎么讲?
What do you mean?
你了解探针的工作原理
You know how probes work.
它会跟随失踪飞船的反偏转信♥号♥♥
They home in on the transwarp signature of the missing ship.
可我们的反偏转引擎 从坠毁到现在一直坏着呢
But our transwarp engine's been offline since the crash.
所以探针才没停下
That's why the probe moved on.
但它离开这个星系前 还会回来一次
But it'll be back just before it leaves this system.
这么说 只要能复♥制♥我们的反偏转信♥号♥♥
So if we can duplicate our transwarp signature
等探针回来再把信♥号♥♥发给它…
before it returns and send it to the probe...
我们就能回家了…
We'll be on our way home...
回家!好耶!!!
Home! Alright!!!
地基弄好了
That's our foundation.
开始工作吧
Let's get to work.
你应该意识到这里是原始兽地盘吧?
You do realize we're in Predacon territory?
啊 对啊 恐龙大嘴说得对
Yeah, you know, DinoBore's got a point.
要是原始兽发现我们在这儿
If the Preds catch us up here,
我们可就是漂亮的活靶子了
we'll be beautiful targets.
这里是最近的开阔区
This was the nearest clear zone.
在这儿建信♥号♥♥阵是 我们联♥系♥探针的最佳手段了
Building the signal array here is our best shot at contacting the probe.
而且白虎会负责警戒的
and Tigatron will watch our backs.
今天空气可真好啊
Ahhhh. The air is sweet today.
不知塞博特恩有没有这样的自然美景
I wonder if Cybertron can match such natural beauty.
是黄蜂
Waspinator.
白虎 变形!
Tigatron - Maximize!
不管威震天怎么说
No matter what Megatron say,
黄蜂讨厌搜寻巨无霸
Waspinator is tired of searching for Maximals.
那就不用再搜了 原始兽
Your search is over Predacon.
下次再来找巨无霸 就专心一点儿
Next time you're looking for Maximals keep your mind on the job.
他只是个诱饵…
His job was bait...
那你就是陷阱了?
And you're the trap?
不是陷阱 巨无霸 是试验!
Not a trap Maximal. A test!
试验什么?
Of what?
我的小玩意儿…
of my little toy...
哎嘿 有导弹交火!
Yoiiks! Missile Fire!
擎天圣呼叫白虎
Optimus to Tigatron
黄豹 去侦察并报告 快!
Cheetor, scout and report, go!
走了!
I'm Gone!
野兽形态
Beast Mode
我跟他去
I'll follow him.
他可能需要我的勇士技巧
He may need my warrior skills.
不 你要留在这儿
No, we need you here.
建信♥号♥♥阵的时间不多了
We haven't got much time to finish the array.
当然…
Of course...
我们可不想错过…
we wouldn't want to miss our chance to go...
回家的机会
'home'
喂 喂 喂 你发什么神经 荒唐龙?
Hey, Hey, Hey! What's biting your sensors DinoBoob?
你看似不太想离开这泥巴球呢
You act like you don't want to get offa this dirt ball.
你怕会惦记那些猪头朋友吧?
Afraid you'll miss your Pred-head friends?
我担心的是你们
YOU'RE what I'm afraid of.
你们太急于回家了
You're so eager to go home,
可你们的家并不是我的
but your home is not mine.
尽管我们是同盟 可我还是原始兽
I am Predacon despite our alliance.
等你们的飞船来营救你们时
And when your ship comes to rescue you,
我的命运会和威震天一样
my fate will be the same as Megatron's.
可能还不如他…
Perhaps even worse...
我们不会坐视不管的 恐龙勇士
We won't let that happen, Dinobot
你现在是名巨无霸 我们会一视同仁
You're a Maximal now and we'll see that you're treated as one.
可…你凭什么认为我想做巨无霸?
And... what makes you think I want to be?
你只会让自己精疲力尽
You're only wearing yourself out.
透镜绝不会放过你的
Inevitably, the Lens will find you.
领导模块在上 怎么…
By the Matrix, what's...
回事?
happening?
成功了 真有满足感
It works. How gratifying.
剧集 | 变形金刚:超能勇士(1996) | 导航列表