剧集 | 变形金刚:超能勇士(1996) | 导航列表
Dinobot out
嘿!别逼我用…
HEY! You can just kiss my pink hairless...
计算机!
Computer!
连接并启动擎天圣的中枢意识
Acces and activate Optimus Primal's core consciousness
明白
Acknowledged
中枢意识已启动
Core consciousness activated
显示
On screen
先别说…
Don't tell me...
让我猜猜…
Let me guess...
有麻烦了?
Problems already?
的确如此
Indeed.
其他人被迫耽搁了
The others have been forcibly delayed.
原始兽会抢先找到平衡舱
The Predacons will reach the pod first
你怎么看?
Have you any thoughts?
有办法和平衡舱取得联♥系♥吗?
Is there any way we can contact the pod?
能量场太强了
The energon fields are to strong
我们的通讯链无法到达
our com-links will not reach
那…激光脉冲呢?
How about... laser pulse?
不可能
Impossible
那需要视线传输
We would need line-of-sight transmission
就没有…能反射激光脉冲的东西吗?
Isn't there... anything we could bounce it off of?
高山白云之类的?
A mountain? Clouds? Anything?
或许有吧…
Perhaps there is...
我猜想得没错 是的
As i surmised, yess
留守的巨无霸正是我们队里的叛徒
The remaining maximal on guard is none other that our own treacherous turncoat
我不能浪费这个大好机会 决不
I shall not waste this opportunity, noo
啊 恐龙勇士 就是你
Ah, Dinobot, yess
恐龙勇士 变形!
Dinobot, maximize!
噢 不不不
Oh, no no no,
冷静 冷静 别紧张
calmness, calmness, please
我只是来谈谈而已 真的
I came only to talk, yess
毕竟 只剩你一个人指挥巨无霸基地
After all, you are alone and in command of the Maxiamal base
一个好机会 不是吗?
An excellent opportunity, is it not?
你以前曾是原始兽
You were a predacon once,
再变回来吧
become one again
把基地交给我 野兽之战就结束了
Turn the base over to me, and a Beast Wars will be over
我们原始兽将主宰银河系
We predacon will rule galaxy
到时你就是我二当家的
and you shall be my second in command
你意下如何?
What do you say?
吃屎去吧!
EAT SLAG!
让他消失!
Vaporize him!
干掉他!
Finish him!
外♥围♥武器 启动…
Outer weapos, on...
明白
Acknowledged
撤退!
Fall back!
快撤退!
Fall back!
好了 擎天圣 激光已就位
Now, Optimus Laser in position
别管巨无霸基地了!
Forget the Maximal base!
先去抢平衡舱
Let us secure the pod
计算机
Computer
上传指令
uploading instructions
快!
NOW
喔 那是什么鬼东西?
What the shortin' circuits is going on?
不管是什么 都无济于事!
Whatever it is, it's to little to late!
原始兽就要抢到平衡舱了!
The Preds are gonna beat us to the pod!
黄蜂看到平衡舱了!
Waspinator sees the pod!
只剩几分钟的路程了!
Only a few minutes away!
威震天一定会奖励黄蜂的
Megatron will reward Waspinator
没门儿 那是我的!
Not if I get it first!
我怎么能放心那两个笨蛋 单独去抢平衡舱!
Would that I could trust those flyers to secure the pod alone!
坚持住 恐龙勇士
Hang on, Dinobot
会让你迅速复原的
We'll have you restored before you know it
但是现在
But in the meantime,
我得先走了
I've got to fly
擎天圣 变形!
Optimus Primal, Maximize!
计算机!
Computer!
关闭外♥围♥火炮 三十秒钟后重新启动!
Deactivate outer cannons and reactivate in 30 seconds!
明白
Acknowledged
火箭 点火!
Prime jets, on!
快点!
Hurry!
都给我住手!
Hold it right there!
没错!你们正在侵犯巨无霸财产 原始兽毛贼!
Yeah! You're messing with maximal property, ya thieving Preds!
那是我们的朋友
We've got a friend in there,
决不允许你们把他变成原始兽!
and we won't let you turn him into a Predacon
别想阻止我们 巨无霸!
You won't stop us, Maximals!
他们休想阻挠
They surely shall not
威震天 变身!
Megatron, Terrorize!
这个平衡舱是我们的 巨无霸!
The stasis pod is ours, Maximals!
因为我了解你们的弱点 是的
For I know your weaknesses, yess.
放了它们!
Let them go!
它们跟这事儿无关!
They're not part of this!
说得对…
That's right...
只是些无辜的生物
Just innocent creatures
所以你们乖乖投降 交出平衡舱
So surrender yourselves and this pod
否则就宰了它们
or they should be terminated
…算你赢 卑鄙小人
...You WIN, you depraved wad a' stinkin' slag.
吃了败仗 还这么嘴硬
Cultivated as always, even in defeat.
现在 来见证我的胜利时刻吧
Now, witness my moment of triumph,
我要把平衡舱里的巨无霸
改造成原始兽 是的
as I reprogram the protoform Maximal within the pod into a Predacon. Yess.
打开平衡舱
Open the pod
什么?!
WHAT?!
是空的
It's empty
里面的巨无霸哪儿去了?
Where is the Maximal?
在这儿
Right here
白虎 变形!
Tigatron, MAXIMIZE!
噢 太好了!
Oh right!
动手吧!
Lets do it!
野兽形态!
Beast mode!
撤退!撤退!
Retreat! Retreat!
你们等着!
Blast you all!
欢迎
Greetings
白虎
Tigatron,
我是擎天圣 巨无霸指挥官
I'm Optimus Primal, Maximal commander
你可让大家担心好一阵儿了
You had us worried for a while
我们不知道你是否挺了过来
We didn't know if you'd made it
差点儿就完了
Almost didn't
坠落的撞击…
The crash...
损坏了我的身份电路
damaged my identity circuits
我还不知道…
I didn't know...
自己究竟是谁 或是属于哪一方…直到…
who I really was, or which side I was on... until...
直到我见你们…
until I saw you,
不惜生命来拯救我们
willing to risk your lives to save us
好吧 很高兴你安然无恙
Well, we're just glad you came trough
巨无霸又添一员干将
We could use another member of maximal force
我们的飞船其实是飞船的残骸 就在往南大概一百公里处
Our ship, or what's left of it, is due south about hundred kliks
不!
NO!
不行 很抱歉 但是…
No, I'm sorry , but...
不行
no
我…还不完全是巨无霸
I... am still more tiger than Maximal
在我的身份电路自我修复前
Until my identity circuits restore themselves,
我觉得我属于这里
I feel my place is here,
留在旷野中…
in the wilds with...
和我的同类在一起
with my kind
但是请相信我的忠诚
but you may count on my loyalty
听上去不错
Sounds good to me
是啊 我们也需要有人在这儿巡逻
Yeah, we could use a scout out here
比如 防止原始兽搞突然袭击什么的
ya know, in case the preds get up to something
那眼下 就这么定了
Then it's settled For now.
但是我有预感 我们会再见面的 白虎
But I have the feeling we'll meet again, Tigatron
很快
And soon
剧集 | 变形金刚:超能勇士(1996) | 导航列表