剧集 | 变形金刚:超能勇士(1996) | 导航列表
WHAT!?!
你们哪个…哪个叛徒投了原始兽的票?
Which one o' you... you traitors voted for the Predacon?
这是不记名投票
It's a secret ballot.
选票上不用署名
No one has to say who they voted for.
不愧是伟大的民♥主♥制度
Great system, your democracy.
连打破僵局的保险措施都没有
No mechanism to break a tie.
别光想着争权夺利 肥唇!
Some power play, leatherlips.
知道吗 我开始怀疑那个外星探测器
Ya know, I'm startin' ta wonder if that alien probe
是否真的与队长的失踪有关
had anythin' ta do with Optimus' disappearin'.
我听够了这个瘦弱的小贼的话了
I've heard enough from this scrawny thief.
必要时我会不惜使用武力…
I will break the tie and be your leader...
取得领导权
by force if necessary.
巨无霸 回话!
Maximals! Come in,
听到了吗?
are you receiving?
巨无霸指挥中心
Maximal Command Base,
我是擎天圣
this is Optimus.
队长?
Optimus?
队长 我是犀牛 你在哪里?
Optimus, this is Rhinox, where are you?
很难说
Hard to say.
我只知道
As near as I can figure,
我没有躯体
I have no body.
我的意识是完整的
My consciousness is intact,
但我身体的分子结构被储存和扫描在
but my... my physical molecular structure is being stored and scanned...
外星探测器里
inside the alien probe.
我们马上去救你
We'll come and getcha.
待着别动
Just keep static.
你们要小心原始兽的突袭
Just be ware Predacon attack.
现在敌众我寡 他们不会放过这个好机会
They'll be after you, now that you're outnumbered.
精灵鼠 你暂时负责
Rattrap, you're in charge.
我相信这个问题你们已经和平解决了
Though I'm sure you worked out the chain of command peacefully.
至少你说对了一件事
Well, you're right about one thing, anyway.
我们遭到原始兽的袭击!
We're under Predacon attack!
好吧 队长?您有何命令?
Well, COMMANDER? What are your orders?
我们…我们坐在这里只有等死!
Er... We're... we... we... We're scrapped if we sit inside.
准备突围
Prepare for a sortie.
正面反击?
A frontal attack?
纯疯子
Pure madness.
不 精灵鼠说得对
No, Rattrap's right.
我们在这儿就是等死 走吧
We'll be buried in here. Let's go.
不 犀牛 你去干活
No, Rhinox, you get to work
我们需要设备把队长从探测器里救出来
We need a device to extract Optimus from that probe!
噢 不
Oh, No.
那些家伙竟敢前来送死
They've come to meet their death face to face!
做一个装置把身体分子结构从外星探测器里提取出来?
Make a device t' extract physical molecular structure from an alien probe?
天啊 当我是神么!
Man, I gotta be a miracle worker!
噢 不
Oh no.
喔 不
Wow, No.
恐龙勇士!防护罩电路中弹
Dinobot! The shield circuitry's hit.
快去把它修好
Get it back on line.
没见我正忙着吗!
I am currently engaged!
这是命令!
That's an order!
再被导弹打中一下 防护罩就完了!
One more missile hit and our shields are gone for good!
拜托!快去啊!?
Comon! PLEEEASE!?
你休想!
Not this time!
我提议撤退 威震天
I suggest we withdraw, Megatron.
真正的奖赏 和增援部队
The true prize - and reinforcements
在石阵等着我们呢
await us at the Standing Stones.
是的 外星探测器
Yess. The alien probe.
立即撤退!
Withdraw at once!
变成机器人形态时间太长了!
We've been robot mode too long!
野兽形态!
Beast Mode!
喔 这还用你说
Oh, like we needed ya to point that out.
嗯 至少他们跑了
Well, at least they're gone.
你刚才抢救防护罩的举动真是太无私了
You were selfless in putting that shield back on line.
我应该服从你的命令
I ought to have followed your command.
我…
I...
很惭愧
am dishonored.
以后再说吧
Next time.
我不知道这东西是否可行
I dunno if this thing's goin' to work,
但我已经尽了最大努力了
but it's as ready as it's ever goin' to be.
太安静了
Too quiet here.
我以为原始兽一定会来抢探测器的
I thought for sure th' Predacons'd be makin' for the probe.
哈!料事如神啊
Ha! Excellent prediction,
精灵鼠指挥官!
COMMANDER Rattrap!
看看你在战场上的表现如何
Let's see how you fare in the battlefield.
犀牛!快把队长弄出来!
Rhinox! Get Optimus outta that probe!
队长!你能听见吗?
Optimus! Can y' hear me?!
听的清清楚楚 大个子
Loud and clear, big guy.
我试试让你现身!
I'm goin' to try t' extract you!
喔 它不管用!
It's not workin'!
这个地区充满了来自探测器的稳定能量辐射
This whole area is fulla STABLE Energon radiation from th' probe...
整个石阵就像是一个装置!
like this whole place is a single device!
嘿!
Hey.
这个石阵的确是个装置!
This whole place IS a single device!
看看谁回来了…
Look who's back...
给你们的见面礼!
and feeling PRIME!
你真行 队长!
Way to go, Optimus!
欢迎回来!
Welcome back!
今天算你赢 至于探测器 归你了 擎天圣
The day - and the probe - is yours, Optimus.
是的…
Yess...
但是要小心
Just beware:
外星的不都是好东西
not all aliens are benefitiant,
别忘了…
after all...
精灵鼠 我不在时你指挥得很好
Rattrap. You commanded well in my absence,
呃…下命令时可真犯愁
Command's a pain in the tail.
尤其是有这帮刺儿头
Especially with this pack o' hyenas.
还是你来吧
You can keep it.
我现在更关心这个探测器
I'm more concerned of this probe right now.
这探测器到底怎么回事!?
What th' spotted heck was THAT all about!?
我不知道
I don't know.
我猜他们已经知道了他们想了解的一切
I suppose they found out everything they needed to know about us.
是啊 他们知道我们兼具杀伤力…
Yeah. They know we got destructive capability...
与推断力
an' reasonin' power.
但他们为什么想知道?
But why would they want to know?
更重要的是…
And more importantly...
他们是谁?
who are THEY?
朋友?敌人?
Friends? Enemies?
还是 别的…什么?
Or something... more?
问得好
Good question.
我们何时能找到答案?
I wonder when we'll find out the answer?
故事编辑
拉里·迪蒂奥
鲍勃·福沃德
配音演员
配音导演
苏珊·布鲁斯
选派演员
贝尔特产业有限公♥司♥.
剧集 | 变形金刚:超能勇士(1996) | 导航列表