剧集 | 变形金刚:超能勇士(1996) | 导航列表
野兽战争
变 形 金 刚
执行制片人
克里斯托弗·布洛夫
伊恩·皮尔森
史蒂芬·丘
史蒂芬·雷切尔
执行制片人
制♥作♥人
乔纳森·古德维尔
野兽战争
变 形 金 刚
猩猩出战
编剧
格雷戈 约翰逊
导演
杰姆斯 波希尔
这儿有个新样本
Here's a new specimen
恐龙勇士 过来!
Dinobot, come on!
你可是来帮忙的!
You're supposed to be assisting!
我知道!
Of course!
可我对一堆野草没兴趣
Pardon my lack of enthusiasm for a bunch of worthless weeds
你要知道我们在这里就是活靶子
You realize that we are targets out here
活靶子!可…
TARGETS! And still,
你还蹲这儿闻玫瑰…
you stop to smell the roses
…之类的玩意儿
Or whatever
恐龙勇士 我这次执行的任务是探索
Dinobot, I signed on for this mission as an explorer
尽管我们在与原始兽♥交♥战也不能忘记去了解新事物
Just because we bumped into Predacons is no reason to stop learning new things
好吧 要是碰上威震天的某个大头兵
Well, if we encounter any of Megatron's forces,
你就知道在这些植物上浪费时间有多不明智了
you may learn it is unwise to dally with plants
我们要在战略计划上多下功夫
We should be devising battle strategies
熟悉地形关系着战斗的胜败恐龙勇士
Knowledge of the territory can be an advantage in battle, Dinobot
你是名战士 应该明白!
You're a soldier, you should know that!
我就是不信这植物能是什么转折点
I somehow doubt this plant will be a turning point
不过好吧
But very well
既然你非要它 站一边儿去!
If have it you must, stand aside!
看我把它炸出来!
I'll blast it out!
恐龙勇士 变…
Dinobot, Maxi-
等等
Hold on!
等等!
Hold on.
看见了?
You see?
凡事要首先考虑非暴♥力♥解决办法
It is possible to look for non-violent solutions first
也许吧
Perhaps
可照我看 你失去了战斗锋芒 擎天圣
But I think you have lost your battle edge, Optimus
要知道 想对付威震天 从这
You know, in fight against Megatron there is nothing
烂草上你什么都学不到
you can learn from this worthless weed
帮我把这东西拿掉!
Get this thing off me!
我够不着!
I can't reach it!
把它拿掉!!!
Get it OFF!!!
别动
Hold on.
别乱动!
Hold on!
正好落在你够不到的地方 是吧?
Got you right in the one place you can't reach, didn't it
你看
You see?
它就是这样传播种子的
That's how it spread its seeds
学到知识了
We've learned something.
好吧
Yes
从现在起 我要把晚餐捣成沙拉再吃
From now on I shoot my dinner salad before I eat it.
还要再找另一个样本
We'll need to find another specimen
节肢类的想要么?
How about an arachnid?
擎天圣 变形!
Optimus, Maximize!
恐龙勇士 变形!
Dinobot, Maximize!
恐龙勇士!
Dinobot!
恐龙勇士!
Dinobot!
我有只特别的电子蜂给你 擎天圣
I have a special cyber-bee just for you, Optimus Primal
接好了!
Enjoy!
擎天圣
Optimus
你是怎么掩护队长的!
You were supposed to be his back-up!
我们遭了伏击!
We were ambushed!
你少教训我 毛球
And don't tell me my duty, fur-ball,
不然我把你拆了扔垃圾桶里去!
or you shall soon be occupying several recycling bins!
你来试试啊 肥唇?
you wanna try it now, Lizard-Lips?
尽管我很想看你们俩互拆…
As much as I'd love to see the both of you scrap yourselves...
呃 还是等到我生日那天吧
eh, save it for my birthday
现在还有更重要的事
Right now we've got bigger concerns
犀牛
Rhinox,
情况如何?
what's the stich?
像是病毒雷 和他的网络核心熔在一起了
Looks like a viral mine it's fused with his net-core
有它附在身上 就无法变形
He can't transform while the thing's attached
那就快拿掉它啊!
Then lets get it off!
他光在回来的路上就有不少能量流失了
He took enough energon damage just getting back here!
没法拿掉!
Can't be done!
这颗雷把队长全部的生命维持功能转接到自已身上
The mine's rerouted all his life support functions to itself
一旦拆了它
We yank it,
队长就只有不到一分钟活头了
he lives for less than a minute
喔 不好办
Whoa, that's bad
还有更糟的 雷拆了就立刻爆♥炸♥
Gets worse Right after that the mine explodes
短距离内没人跑得了
taking out everyone within a sprintin' distance
天 我真搞不懂!
Man, I don't get it!
为什么?他们想怎么样?
Why? For what?
一颗毒雷 是吧…
A viro-mine, you say...
我了解巨蝎的发明
I know Scorponoks creations
这玩意儿会把头儿变成一个
This one is intended to turn our leader into a coward
让我们打败仗的懦夫!
One who will lead us to defeat!
只有巨蝎有反病毒
Only Scorponok would have the anti-virus
应该有办法让它失效的…
There's gotta be a way to put the skids on it...
来吧
Alright,
你们谁想上?
WHO WANTS SOME?
别想把它拿掉!
Nobody takes it off!
知道吗?
Understand?
你们听见了吗?
You hear me?
我要打烂你们的头!
I'll blow your slaggin' heads off!
不 头儿!
No, BigBot!
不要动!
Hold on, there!
放开我!
Get off of me!
对!
Yes!
听他的!
Listen to him!
我不怕你们…
I don't fear you...
我谁都不怕!!!
I don't fear any of you!!!
那东西不是要把他变成胆小鬼的吗
I thought that thing was supposed to turn him into a coward
原本是这样的…
No doubt that was its intention...
但巨蝎可是出了名的笨蛋
but Scorponok is notoriously incompetent
我想他反倒给我们弄出了个…
I'd say instead that we have a...
狂战士
a berserker...
有意思
Interesting
队长能挺过去的!
Optimus can beat it!
加油 头儿 战胜它!
Come on, BigBot, fight against it!
你能行!
You can do it!
求你了
Ease
病毒太强了
It's to much
我无法…无法抗拒!
I can't... can't fight it!
卸下我的武器
Disarm my weapons,
把我关起来!
lock me out!
巨蝎
Scorponok,
是的 我在等你的报告
Yess, I have been waiting for your report
我把东西粘他身上了 威震天
I stuck it to 'im, Megatron!
一切顺利!
And GOOD!
好极了 那反病毒呢?
Excellent And the anti-virus?
只有一个
Just one.
照你吩咐
Like you said
就在你后面
Right behind you
现在 擎天圣无疑已经丧失了…勇气
By now Optimus Primal has most assuredly exchanged his ... courage
成了胆小如鼠的懦夫 是的
for a nice cowardly yellow stripe, yess
可他绝不会甘心 不会
But he will not want to stay that way, noo
所以等他带着那些糊涂的野兽来
So when he leads his misguided mechanoids
冲着反病毒发动无用的袭击
on a futile raid for this anti-virus
那就是他们在野兽之战中的
It will be their final battle,
最后一战!
in the Beast Wars!
你们想干什么?!
WHAT DO YOU WANT ?!
黄豹…
剧集 | 变形金刚:超能勇士(1996) | 导航列表