剧集 | 变形金刚:超能勇士(1996) | 导航列表
野兽战争
变 形 金 刚
执行制片人
克里斯托弗·布洛夫
伊恩·皮尔森
史蒂芬·丘
史蒂芬·雷切尔
执行制片人
制♥作♥人
乔纳森·古德维尔
野兽战争
变 形 金 刚
编剧
鲍勃·福沃德
野兽战争(上集)
导演
伊恩·皮尔森
第七区船体损坏!制导系统失灵!
Hull breach in Sector Seven! Guidance systems failing!
天啊!这太荒唐了!
Oh, man! This is ridiculous!
我们是探险飞船 可不是战舰!
We're an exploration ship, not a battle cruiser!
没办法 只有我们的飞船 能够锁定威震天的偏转信♥号♥♥
No choice. Our ship was the only one that could lock onto Megatron's warp signature.
防护罩正在大面♥积♥消失!
Shields are doing a major fade!
等离子炮全功率准备!
Plasma cannons to full power!
他们的防护罩没了!消灭他们!
Their shields are down! Destroy them!
这岂不没有乐趣了吗?
Oh, now where's the fun in that?
不如先陪他们玩玩 是的
A little torment I think first, yess?
侧翼炮!
Side gun!
出现裂缝!平衡锁失灵!
Rupture! The stasis hold is failing!
我们要坠毁了…
We're going down...
放出所有平衡舱
Launch all pods.
让他们进入安全轨道!
Get them into safe orbit!
全部等离子炮 开火!
All plasma cannon: FIRE!
报告损失
Damage report.
相信我 你不会想知道的
Believe me. You don't wanna know.
我估计到了
That's what I thought.
领航员 这是目标星球吗?
Navigation! Is this the right planet?
未知 进程设置无误
Unknown. Course settings were accurate
但仪表读数和预定目标期望值有偏差
But readings are inconsistent with those expected for intended destination.
无所谓了!
Never mind that!
这里肯定有能量吧!
Tell me there is Energon here!
肯定
Confirmed.
好极了!这个星球有能量!
Yessss! The planet has Energon!
过多的能量
Too much Energon.
已超出仪表读数范围
Field readings are off the scale.
以机械形态持续暴露会造成永久性损坏
Continued exposure to robotic forms will result in permanent damage.
那我们就用当地最强大的生物 创造替换形态!
Then we will create alternate forms based on the most powerful local creatures!
扫描器 已经启动
Scanners activated.
对当地生命体扫描及复♥制♥…
Scanning and replication of local life forms...
完毕
complete.
你们出场吧
You may emerge.
看看我!
Look at me!
我是一只猎豹
I'm a cheetah
不 不
no,no.
我叫 黄豹!
I'm -- CHEETOR!
有意思
Interesting.
有意思?
Interesting!?
队长 这个词儿未免 过于平凡了!
Mrow! Optimus, the word is - spot-on SMOOOTH!
简直是犯罪
It's a crime.
别俗气了
A bit tacky
你的品位总这么差 是吧小子?
Ya never had taste, did ya kid?
你看我…
Now this...
这才是高等生物的代表
This is what class is all about.
叫我精灵鼠
Call me RATTRAP.
是吗?我能把你撕成碎片
Oh, yeah? How's about I cut meeces to pieces?
退后 黄豹
Ease back, Cheetor.
比个头儿还要数我这样的
Livin' large is for forms like me
犀牛
RHINOX.
是吗!我没找你碴儿就算你走运了!
Yeah! An' just consider yerself lucky I didn't get rough on ya!
缓和你们的争执电路 巨无霸…
Moderate your conflict circuits, Maximals...
记住 这些野兽形态是为保护我们
Remember, these beast forms are to protect us
不受外部能量场的长♥期♥影响
from the long-term effects of the Energon fields out there.
我们需要能量做动力
We may need Energon for power,
但这太多了也不是什么好事
But this is too much of a good thing
只要暴露几分钟我们的机械体就会短路
Our robot forms will start to short out after a few minutes' exposure.
这真是个不寻常的星球…
This is one unusual planet...
…它到底是什么?
...whatever it is.
现在又是何时?
Or whenever.
反偏转驱动装置可以穿越时空
The TransWarp drive can go through space an' time.
我们被锁定在威震天的偏转信♥号♥♥
We were locked onto Megatron's warp signature.
我们可能处在任何地方…
We could be anyplace...
任何时间
anytime.
没错
Yes.
我们的船员还在轨道上 呆在战斗时丢弃的平衡舱里
And our crew is orbiting the planet in those stasis pods we lost in battle.
他们可免受能量场影响 可…
They're protected from the Energon fields, but...
这意味着我们在人数上处于劣势
It means Megatron has us outnumbered.
不!不!不!
No! NO! NO!
全错了!
It is all wrong!
这不可能是地球
This cannot be Earth!
威震天 你失败了!
Megatron, you FAILED!
你不仅没把握良机消灭巨无霸
Not only did you FAIL to destroy the Maximals when you had the chance
还把我们带错了星球!
you FAILED to bring us to the right planet!
这个金盘我们是白偷了
We stole the Golden Disk for nothing,
你是个白♥痴♥!
YOU IDIOT!
原谅我没听清楚
I beg your pardon.
你叫我什么?
What did you call me?
你听好了
You heard.
你是个白♥痴♥ 一个无能的领袖
You are an idiot and an incompetent leader.
而我 将取代你!
And I - am taking over!
恐龙勇士 变身!
Dinobot - TERRORIZE!
我向你发出挑战 威震天!
I challenge you to battle, Megatron!
胜者将领导原始兽
The winner shall lead the Predacons
而败者将被消灭!
and the loser shall be destroyed!
你太冲动了 恐龙勇士
You're so impulsive, Dinobot.
勇敢 但没有头脑
Brave, but misguided.
你接受我的挑战吗!?
Do you accept my challenge!?
当一名领袖光有匹夫之勇是不够的
There is more to being a leader than simple courage.
还需要智慧和计谋
There is cleverness and cunning as well.
我说得对吗…
Isn't that right...
巨蝎?
Scorponok?
失败者
Loser.
在哪个星球又有什么关系呢?
What does it matter which planet we are on?
我们是来寻找能量的
We came looking for Energon,
而这个星球充满了能量!
and this planet is rich with the element!
足够让原始兽称霸整个银河系!
Enough energon to power the Predacons' entire Galactic Conquest!
现在只有巨无霸能阻挠我们
Only the Maximals could give us trouble now
要是他们还活着
If they survived the crash.
找到他们!
Find them!
如果找到他们
And if you find them
消灭他们!
Destroy them!
这都是为了一个金盘
All this fer a Golden Disk.
它是塞博特恩安全级别最高的遗产 精灵鼠
It was Cybertron's most carefully guarded relic, Rattrap.
它能指出主要能量源的方位
It gave the location of a major Energon source.
所以威震天才偷了它
That's why Megatron stole it.
切 我才不管呢!
Yeah, like I care!
要知道 我们现在本该在太空深处探险
Ya know, we were supposed t' be doin' deep space exploration.
星际巡逻根本不在我的职责范围内
Playin' Galactic Patrol Wasn't nowhere in my job description.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I'm saying?
你确定你适合当领导吗?
You sure you're cut out for this Commander gig?
还记得那次大战吗 精灵鼠?
Remember the Great War, Rattrap.
如果原始兽得到足够的能量 他们还会发动战争
If the Predacons get enough Energon, they'll start it again.
我们绝不允许那样
We can't let that happen.
另外 你不是想探险吗?
Besides, you want an exploration,
脚下就是一个未知的星球
And here we are on an unknown planet.
你还想要什么?
What more do you want?
我是有点挑剔 但要有一艘能用的飞船就更好了
Call me picky, but a workin' spacecraft might be nice.
有些人就是不知足
Just no pleasing some people.
嘿 快看!
Hey, check it!
他们很快 好吧
They're fast, all right.
你选的形态不错
剧集 | 变形金刚:超能勇士(1996) | 导航列表