剧集 | 变形金刚:超能勇士(1996) | 导航列表
野兽战争
变 形 金 刚
执行制片人
克里斯托弗·布洛夫
伊恩·皮尔森
史蒂芬·丘
史蒂芬·雷切尔
执行制片人
制♥作♥人
乔纳森·古德维尔
野兽战争
变 形 金 刚
堕落的战斗
编剧
鲍勃 福沃德
导演
史蒂夫 鲍
掉下来一个平衡舱
Incoming stasis pod
坠落地点为北部地区
Orbit has decayed over the northern sector
注意 伙计们!准备出发
Heads up, bots! Get ready to move
五秒钟后着陆
Impact in 5 seconds
四
4,
三
3,
二
2,
着陆!
Impact!
坐标 6-1-7 8-8-5 北方120公里处
Coordinates: 6-1-7 / 8-8-5 120 kilometers north.
我们该走了吧?
Shall we go?
不 还不到时候
No, not yet.
擎天圣是他们唯一的空军 一定会抢先赶过去
The Maximals will surely attempt to dispatch
一定会抢先赶过去
their only flyer to reach the pod first,
是的
yess.
我们要让他…
Let us insure that he encounters...
防不胜防
...turbulence.
别怪我多嘴 头儿…
Got to tell you, BigBot...
分头行动的做法
Doesn't sound like such a swift move,
不太明智!
splitting up!
我们别无选择!
We've got no choice!
这次行动好比大海捞针
We're talking a hundred kliks over a rough territory
威震天肯定会派出他的空中部队
Megatron's sure to launch his own flyers,
我必须抢先一步!
I have to get there first!
平时我不主张谨小慎微 擎天圣
I am not normally an advocate of caution, Optimus Primal...
但是 这一次
but, in this case,
我不得不插句话
I must register my concern
威震天并不总是按常理…
Megatron does not always behave as one might...
出牌
expect.
他一定想先找到平衡舱 和我们一样
He'll want to reach the pod first, same as us
这次纯粹是拼速度!
Right now it's a race, pure and simple
擎天圣 变形!
Optimus Primal, MAXIMIZE!
不过
Nonetheless,
你务必要让我先出去侦查一下
you WILL do me the honor of permitting me to exit first
我有…不祥的预感
I have... suspicions
那好吧…赶快!
All right... but hurry!
恐龙勇士 变形!
Dinobot, maximize!
我的扫描仪没有发现敌情
My scanners detect no hostiles
但总觉得…
yet something feels...
不太对劲儿
amiss
请允许我再进行外♥围♥巡查
Permit me to lead a scouting patrol
没时间了!
There isn't time!
我的同伴正在外面等待救援 要分秒必争!
One of my comrades is out there somewhere, and every second counts!
你的情感芯片蒙蔽了谨慎电路
Your emotion chips are overriding your caution circuits
我强烈要求进行巡查
I insist upon a scouting patrol
这里我是头儿!
I am in command here!
你靠边儿站!
Now stand aside!
火箭 点火!
Primal jets, on!
带领地面小队尽快跟上我
Have a ground unit follow me as quickly as possible
我们必须…啊!
we have to...
我猜对了 有埋伏!
Ambush, as I suspected!
黄蜂打中了!
Waspinator got him!
看我的
Watch this
漂亮!!!
YES!!!
噢 不!
Oh no!
黄蜂有麻烦了!
Waspinator in trouble!
任务完成 快走吧!
We did our job, now lets go!
返回基地!
Back to base!
懦夫 别跑!
Cowards! Face me!
变形!
Maximize!
队长!
Optimus!
天啊
Oh, man!
你能听见吗 头儿?
Can you hear me, BigBot?
不要担心 擎天圣
Fear not, Optimus.
我保证给你办一个光荣的葬礼
I shall ensure that your funeral is a glorious one,
像烈士一样!
as befits a warrior who died in battle!
恐怕我无福消受 恐龙勇士
Fraid I'll have to miss it, Dinobot.
我还没死呢!
I'm not scrap yet!
你确定吗?
Are you certain?
那可是空前绝后的葬礼!
It would be a triumphant passage!
你们俩说够了没?!
Will you knock it off?!
我们得把你送到修复室 头儿
We gotta get you into CR-Chamber, BigBot
不!平衡舱!
No! The stasis pod!
我们会搞定的!
We'll get it!
但现在 给你治伤要紧
But right now, lets worry about you
过来帮把手!
Give me a hand here!
好吧
all right
这么说 擎天圣还没死
So, Optimus Primal was not destroyed
你太让我失望了 蛇鸟 太失望了
You disappoint me, Terrorsaur. Yess
但是…我们把他打得半死不活
But... we knocked him half to scrapped
他哪儿也别想飞了
No way he'll be flying anywhere
没错 平衡舱手到擒来
Yes. We'll beat them to the stasis pod easily
是的 但他们不会就此罢休的
Yess, but they will still make an attempt
啊 地面小队…是的
Ahhh, a land party... Yess.
只剩擎天圣一个
Leaving only Optimus,
可能再留一个看守基地
and perhaps one other to guard the base
黄蜂 蛇鸟!
Wapinator, Terrorsaur!
你们立即前往平衡舱坠落点
You will proceed immediately to the location of the stasis pod
一定要把里面的机械原生体 改造成原始兽
Ensure that the protoform robot inside is reprogrammed as a Predacon.
快去!
GO!
其余的人
As for the rest of you,
你们想闲着吗 不行
you shall not be idle, noo.
巨无霸基地几乎无人看守
For with the maximals' base almost unguarded,
是进攻的绝好机会
this is the perfect time to strike.
是的 跟我来
Yess. Follow me.
伙计 把队长留在基地
Man, I just don't think it's a slick plan
我认为这不是好主意
leaving Optimus back at base
没错 尤其是让那花脸龙当保姆
Yeah. Especially with ol' Chopperface as babysitter
这也是万不得已
Had to do it
恐龙勇士的武器在战斗中损坏
Dinobots weapons were damaged in the battle
需要修复
He's gotta regenerate
我们没时间等他
And we gotta run
如果平衡舱在坠落时破损
If that pod was cracked in the crash,
里面的机械原生体 就会暴露在这个星球的能量场里
the protoform robot inside will be exposed to the planet's energon fields
嘿 快看那儿
Well, look at that...
平衡舱锦标赛的对手来了 黄蜂
We have competitors for the stasis pod, Waspinator
黄蜂可不在乎
Waspinator not think so.
我们变身吧!
Lets Terrorize!
空袭♥警♥报!
Incoming!
打烂那些该死的飞虫!
Shred those lousy flyers!
噢 不不 那座桥!
Oh no, the bridge!
真是卑鄙无♥耻♥
That was some cold slag
巨无霸基地
Maximal base,
精灵鼠呼叫
this is Rattrap...
嗨 听见了吗 花脸龙?
Hello, you readin' me, Chopperface?
我们有麻烦了!
We got problems!
讲 耗子
Speak, vermin
原始兽把桥炸了 过不去了
The Preds scrapped the bridge no way across
现在我们只能走观光路线了
Now we're gonna have to take the scenic route
这回一点儿胜算都没有了
Not a snowball's chance of beatin' them now
别找借口 差劲的啮齿动物!
No excuses, you pathetic rodent!
继续前进!
Keep moving!
恐龙勇士完毕
剧集 | 变形金刚:超能勇士(1996) | 导航列表