剧集 | 变形金刚:超能勇士(1996) | 导航列表
野兽战争
变 形 金 刚
执行制片人
克里斯托弗·布洛夫
伊恩·皮尔森
史蒂芬·丘
史蒂芬·雷切尔
执行制片人
制♥作♥人
乔纳森·古德维尔
野兽战争
变 形 金 刚
编剧
拉里·迪蒂奥
蛛网
导演
C.迈克尔·伊斯顿
干得好 犀牛
Good work Rhinox
不过 还需要实地测试
Well, still needs a field test.
测试?
Test?
让我来吧 测试什么?
I'm your Bot, whatcha got?
犀牛铺设了一条新通讯链
Rhinox cobbled together a new com-link.
可以解决远距离通讯的问题
It's going to solve our long range communication problems.
但愿它管用
If it works.
那就试试吧
Let's find out.
哇 超速齿轮
Wow, Ultra-Gear.
黄豹 这可是非常贵重的仪器
Cheetor It's a valuable piece of equipment.
一定要小心
Take care of it.
收到 头儿
I copy Big Bot.
我该怎么干?
What do I do?
仪器是声控的
The device is voice activated.
对着它说话 我们就能听见
Just talk into it and we'll hear you.
希望如此
We hope.
从基地的欧米伽区出发
Head away from the base at vector omega
每十微角报告一次
and check in every 10 micro quads.
看我们能追踪你多远
We'll see how far we can track you.
要是遇到原始兽 就马上返回
If you encounter any Predacons, return immediately.
我跑得这么快 他们根本看不到我
I'll be moving too fast for them to see me.
他不会有事的
He'll do fine.
我发现这个 威震天会奖励我的
Megatron will reward me for finding this.
如果我有法子把它从这该死的石头里弄出来的话
If I can ever get it out of this blasted rock
巨蝎 变身!
Scorponoc TERRORIZE
黄豹呼叫队长 能否收到?
Cheetor to Optimus. Do you read me?
收到
Yes.
他已经跑出五微角远了 似乎还很管用
And he's over 5 micro quads away Looks like it's working.
再等等看
So far
刚刚听到一声爆♥炸♥
I just heard some kind of explosion.
我过去查看一下 一分钟后联络
I'm gonna check it out. Talk to you in a minute.
爆♥炸♥?
Explosion?
等等 黄豹
Wait, Cheetor,
别…
don't ...
他又犯病了
He's moving again.
喔 我去追他
I'm going after him.
要是他呼叫 告诉他马上返回!
If he calls in tell him to get out of there, now!
啊噢 有麻烦了
Uh oh. This is trouble.
黄豹 变形
Cheetor MAXIMIZE
黄豹呼叫队长
Cheetor to Optimus
队长找你去了
Optimus is on his way.
他让你马上离开那儿
He said you should get outta there.
我不能走 牛宝宝
No can do baby blue.
巨蝎在这儿找到一门超级大炮
Scorponok's here and he found a mega-cannon.
一定是他们飞船上掉下来的
Must have come from their ship.
我必须阻止他 不能让他运回基地
I've got to stop him before he gets it back to their base.
黄豹完毕
Cheetor out.
还能用
Still operational.
威震天会很高兴的
Megatron will be pleased.
不许动
And you'll be slag,
不然让你变成炉渣 大钳子
if you don't stay right where you are clawful.
我一听这声音手就抽筋
Clicking makes me twitch.
这把帅枪可不长眼睛
And there's a full charge in this beauty.
啊 离那大炮远点儿 丑八怪
Away from the big boomer, plug ugly.
黄豹呼叫基地
Cheetor to base.
大炮到手了
I've got the gig in hand.
让队长来接应我
Tell Optimus to home in on my signal.
黄豹呼叫基地
Cheetor to base.
快回话 犀牛
Come in Rhinox.
啊 你又让我抽筋了
You're making me twitch again.
我还会让你惨叫呢
And I'll make you scream.
巨蝎 变身!
Scorponok, TERRORIZE
中了!
Yes!
最好趁现在把大炮带回基地
Better grab that weapon while you can and get it back to base.
擎天圣要来了
Optimus is coming.
别对我下令
Don't give me orders.
我才是副指挥
I'm second-in-command.
你带大炮回去
You will take the cannon back
我要会会擎天圣…
and I will see to Optimus...
听见了吗!
Your hear me!
狼蛛?…
Tarantulas?...
狼蛛?…
Tarantulas?...
黄豹 黄豹
Cheetor, Cheetor.
他的信♥号♥♥断了
His signal's stopped.
也许是能量干扰
Could be Energon interference.
用扫描模式好了
Better use scan mode.
发现目标 锁定
Target spotted, locking in
黄豹!
Cheetor!
黄豹!
Cheetor!
不!
NO!
现在只剩我和你了 威扫地
Now it's just you and me Mega-jerk
真没记性
They never learn
那你呢 小猫咪?
And when will YOU learn pussy cat?
巨蝎 变身!
Scorponoc, TERRORIZE
好了 跟新的一样
There. Good as new.
对 嗓门儿更大了
Yeah. And twice as loud.
嘿 头儿
Hey Big Bot.
刚才怎么了?
What happened out there?
你的胸板正中了原始兽的导弹
You took a Predacon missile right in the chestplate.
看来你跑得也不怎么快嘛 小子
Guess you ain't as fast as you thought, eh kiddo.
我的通讯链也让你弄坏了
And you got my com-link trashed.
嘿 起码我证明了它管用
Hey at least I proved it worked.
犀牛说你报告了什么超级大炮?
Rhinox said you reported something about a mega-cannon?
没错
That's right.
一定是坠毁时从他们船上掉下来的
It must've blown off their ship in the crash.
巨蝎找到了
Scorponok found it,
于是我就溜过去骚扰他一下
so I catted in and got the drop on him.
依我看被骚扰的人是你才对
I'd say that you were the one who got dropped.
狼蛛也在那儿
Tarantulas was there too.
他偷袭我
He got behind me.
我转身想对付他时…
When I tried to take him out...
巨蝎利用了你的失误
Scorponok capitalized on your mistake.
啊 差不多吧
Yeah, I guess so.
通讯链花了犀牛一个月的心血
Rhinox worked on that com-link for a month
现在想再造一个也没有零件了
and he doesn't have the components to build another one.
你让我们失了先机…
You've cost us an advantage...
可我不能眼看着他把大炮运走
I couldn't let them get away with that cannon.
是啊 你真是费心了 小子
Oh, yeah, you took care of that real good kiddo.
滚远点 臭老鼠
Back off RatFace!
不然我把你串起来当午饭吃了
Or I'll have a little vermin-on-a-stick for lunch
你退下 马上!
You back off, NOW!
对不起 队长 我…
Sorry Optimus, I...
对不起还不够
Sorry isn't enough.
我们正为生存而战
We're in a war for survival
你却把这当成儿戏
and you treat it like a game.
要是你服从命令
If you had obeyed orders,
这一切都可以避免
all this could have been avoided.
我要让恐龙勇士从防御带回来
I'm going to call Dinobot in from the perimeter.
利用他对原始兽基地的了解
We'll need his knowledge of the Predacon
想办法解决大炮的事
base to do something about that mega-cannon.
我可以摸进他们的基地
I can get inside their base.
让我去吧 队长
剧集 | 变形金刚:超能勇士(1996) | 导航列表