剧集 | 变形金刚:超能勇士(1996) | 导航列表
野兽战争
变 形 金 刚
执行制片人
克里斯托弗·布洛夫
伊恩·皮尔森
史蒂芬·丘
史蒂芬·雷切尔
执行制片人
制♥作♥人
乔纳森·古德维尔
野兽战争
变 形 金 刚
双重危险
编剧
杰西温 菲尔德
导演
马克 施密曼
好冷啊
Cold.
再低两度我的伺服润滑油就要…
My servo-fluids are within two degrees of...
结晶了
crystalization
基地 报告 确认我们的位置
Base, come. Confirm my position.
我们离平衡舱不远了吧?
Are we near the stasis pod?
嗯 它要是条蛇 早就咬你们了
Well, if it was a snake, it would bite you
你们离它应该只有几英尺了
You should be within few feet of it
的确只有几英尺了
We're within few feet of it.
水平距离
Horizontally
从上到下可是两回事儿了
Vertically is another story
看呐 某些无畏的探险者好像掉进死亡峡谷了!
Some intrepid explorers seem to have stumbled into a box canyon!
来个关门打狗 怎么样?
Lets close the lid, shall we?
我们中计了!
We are betrayed!
还进了包围圈!
And surrounded!
变形!
Maximize!
蛇鸟 变身!
Terrorsaur, terrorize!
我们在战略上明显处于劣势
Our strategic disadvantage is considerable
将就吧!
Work with it!
他们被困住了
They're trapped.
平衡舱是我的战利品了!
The pod is my trophy!
平衡舱!
The pod!
那个平衡舱归巨无霸所有!
That pod's maximal property!
原始兽就是爱偷巨无霸的东西!
Which the predacons will gladly steal
好吧 真是糟糕透顶
Well, that's just prime
我们已经连中三次埋伏了!
This makes three straight operations ambushed!
确实非常可疑
Sounds mighty suspicious
就像被老鼠偷了情报
Like some rat slipping info
只是做个比喻嘛
Speaking metaphorically, that is
是精灵鼠指引我们进的峡谷
It was Rattrap who led us into the box canyon
害我们差点儿送命
and nearly to termination
你想说什么 蜥蜴头?
What do you trying to say, you bib lizard head?
太荒谬了!
That's ridiculous!
精灵鼠不会干那种事的!
Rattrap wouldn't do that!
呃 我不太确信…
Well, I'm not so sure...
什么?
WHAT?
精灵鼠!我想和你谈谈
Rattrap! I wanna have a word with you
单独谈
In private
狼蛛 找到合适的生命体了吗?
Tarantulus, have you identified a suitable life form?
是的 已经找到了
Yes, I have indeed
那就开始扫描和复♥制♥
Then begin scanning and replication
搞定了
Lovely!
扫描 复♥制♥和编程都完成了!
Scanning, replication and programming complete!
新的原始兽形态是我们梦寐以求的!
The new predacon form is everything we could desire!
请看 毒蜘蛛
Meet Blackarachnia
毒蜘蛛 变身
Blackarachnia, terrorize
喔 先别动 我的丝囊
Oh, be still my spinnerets
狼蛛
Tarantulus,
我怀疑你在选择野兽形态时别有用心
I suspect an ulterior motive behind your beast-form selection
但是 我想毒蜘蛛小姐会成为一名优秀的原始兽
However, I'm sure that Miss Arachnia shall make an excellent predacon
是的…
Yes...
谢谢 巨无霸
Thank you, maximals,
给我送来这原生态礼物
for the protoform gift
你不会真以为精灵鼠和原始兽私通吧?
You don't really think Rattrap's backing with the predacons, do you?
绝不可能
Not a chance
去死吧 队长!
Get scrapped, Optimus!
你要认为我替原始兽办事…
You think I was working for the preds...
那你最好去洗洗♥脑♥
You've got a whole 'nother program to run,
你这个特大号♥的蠢材
you oversized buffoon
巨无霸们 精灵鼠的忠诚度已经很成问题
Maximals, Rattrap's loyalty to us has been brought into serious question
喔 别这样 队长
Oh, come on, Optimus.
他不是间谍
He's no spy
那巨无霸行动接二连三的中计又怎么解释
The repeated ambush of maximal operations suggest otherwise
看着吧…
We'll see...
精灵鼠!我有项单独的任务给你
Rattrap! I'm ordering you on a solo mission
内容是搜寻能量
You're to search for energon
地点是十二区
In sector 12
熔岩谷!?
The lava pits!?
你这是给他判了死刑 队长
That's a death sentence, Optimus
十二区有个很大的能量风暴
12 's one big energon storm
而且在原始兽飞船的武器射程内
And within weapons range of predacon ship
就当这是场忠诚度测验好了
Think of it as a test of loyalty
行 那就此告别了 战友们!
Yeah, thanks for nothing, comrades!
我会证明给你看的 野兽形态
I'm blowin' this taco stand Beast mode
我知道丢了平衡舱你很生气…
I know you're hard about loosing the pod...
但你不会真的…
but you don't really think...
这次任务会揭开谜底…
This mission should answer that question...
…一劳永逸
..once and for all.
巨无霸指挥官 我是精灵鼠
Maximal command, this is Rattrap
我的“侦察任务”结果是这儿除了熔岩什么都没有
My 'recon mission' indicates nothing here but melting rocks.
你满意了?
Ya happy?
再搜一遍 精灵鼠 然后返回
One more sweep, Rattrap, then bring it in
检查十二区 坐标 8-5-1 2-2-9
Check sector 12, point 8-5-1/2-2-9
啊 破译密♥码♥的乐趣 是的…
Ah, the simple pleasures of code breaking, yes...
蛇鸟 你去探望一下 我们的巨无霸朋友好吗?
Terrosaur, would you pay our maximal friend a visit?
没 这儿没动静
No, no activity here
没有能量 什么都没有
energon or otherwise
刚才的报告作废!
Scrap that last report,
遭遇蛇鸟
engaging Terrosaur
蛇鸟 变身!
Terrorsaur terrorize!
精灵鼠 变形!
Rattrap Maximize!
他的通讯链还开着
His comlink's still open.
而且在挨打
And he's under attack.
我说过他不是间谍
Told you he was no predacon clone
你的枪法实在够烂的
Your marksmanship is unimpressive
噢 不!
Oh no!
准备去死吧 巨无霸!
Prepere to terminate, maximal!
等等!
Wait!
请饶我一命
I beg for mercy
什么?!
What?
饶命?
Mercy?
凭什么?
At what price?
你开个价!
You name it!
我和巨无霸断绝关系了
I got no links with the maximals anymore
我现在是自♥由♥人!
I'm a free agent!
嗯 总算有个长逻辑电路的巨无霸了!
Well, well, finally! A maximal with logic circuits
非常好 我会放过你 但要有些条件
Very well, I will spare you in exchange for a certain considerations
啊…好吧
Yeah... oh right,
我也没什么好损失的…
what have I got to loose...
让我♥干♥什么都行
I'll do whatever you say
我甚至可以作一个原始兽
I'll even become a predacon
精灵鼠?不 他不可能…
Rattrap? No, he couldn't...
你们是仍要为朋友辩护呢…
Will you still defend your friend...
还是要正视这一事实…
Or will you see him for what he is...
他是个叛徒!
a traitor!
你闭嘴行不行!
You're a fine one to talk!
精灵鼠不会…
Rattrap wouldn't...
注意了 原始兽!
Hear me, predacons!
我给你们带来了能改变
I present you with that will tip
同巨无霸的战争平衡的砝码
the balance of power in the battle against the maximals
现在向你们介绍我的副官
I present you my lieutenant
精灵鼠!
Rattrap!
加上毒蜘蛛这个…
剧集 | 变形金刚:超能勇士(1996) | 导航列表