剧集 | 变形金刚:超能勇士(1996) | 导航列表
Looks like the new Maximal is already on line
又一个入侵者从空中来了
Another invader comes from the air
烧了它!
It will burn!
机会来了
An opportunity has arrived
没错…
Yes...
用黄豹的话说
As Cheetor would say,
这飞行方式酷毙了
that flight mode is ultra-gear.
我是飞箭 你是谁?
I'm Airazor, who are you?
我是蚁穴的卫士 而你是入侵者
Defender of the colony, and you are an invader.
你不是巨无霸
You're no Maximal
毒蜘蛛 变身
Blackarachnia, terrorize
什么?
What?
消灭巨无霸 他们是蚁穴的敌人
Destruction to the Maximals, the enemies of the colony.
巨无霸?
Maximals?
对 他们是敌人
Yes, they are enemies,
但你也不属于蚁穴
but you're not of the colony.
其实 我和女王是朋友
Actually, I'm a personal friend of the royalty.
咱们干嘛不谈谈?
Now why don't we talk?
对 尽管聊吧
Yes, by all means, talk
正好让我拖走战利品!
While I secure the real prize!
终于有办法离开这个泥巴球了!
At last I have the means to escape this dust-ball!
怎么回事?
What's happening?
是能量巨涌
It's an energon surge
你在机器人形态下太久了
You've been in robot mode to long.
变身吧
Transform
逻辑电路混乱 无法理解
Logic circuits clouded Don't understand
你是原始兽
You're a Predacon,
跟我一样
like me.
我们的命运就是去征服和统治
It's our destiny to conquer and rule.
不!只有女王才是统治者!
No! Only the Royalty rules!
身为战士 我要保卫…
As soldier, I defend..
蚁穴!
the COLONY!
他始终追着那个平衡舱不放
It was a pod he was after all along
可为什么呢?
But why?
出什么事了?
What happened?
原始兽抢先一步
Predacons got here first.
把原生体变成了他们的同伙
They turned the proto-form into one of them.
平衡舱呢?
And the pod?
一定被他们带走了
They must have taken it
我去追 或许能夺回来
I'll track them. Maybe I can retrieve it
去找队长 得让他知道
Find Optimus, he must know of this
也许你需要支援
You might need backup.
我更擅长独行
I hunt better alone.
不过有时你会孤立无援
or sometimes you can be too alone
啊?
Huh?
见鬼!
Blast!
狼蛛死哪去了?这是他的活儿!
Where is Tarantulas? This is his job!
巨蝎呼叫威震天!
Scorponoc to Megatron!
说吧
Report
狼蛛回来了 有东西在追他
Tarantulas is coming, and something is chasing him
嗯 是个平衡舱…
Hmm, a stasis pod...
那下流蜘蛛又玩他的老把戏了
So that scurrilous spider is up to his old tricks again
他还在追我…该把他干掉了!
It's still after me... It's time to deal with him!
必须找到蚁穴
Must find the colony
计算机 他是谁!
Computer, identify!
读取原始兽能量特征
Reading Predacon energy signature
但数据库没有此人记录
but no such unit is listed in datatrax
我知道了…威震天呼叫巨蝎
I see... Megatron to Scorponoc
女王万岁 我找到了!
Praise the Royalty, I found it!
还有惊喜等着你呢 臭虫
That's not all you found, insect
威震天命令立刻把平衡舱带给他!
Megatron orders the stasis pod brought to him at once!
还有那个家伙!
And that creature as well!
不!!!
NOOO!!!
休想从里面知道巨无霸半点秘密 原始兽
You won't be getting any of our secrets from that pod, Predacons
你也死到临头了 花猫
And you won't be getting any older, Stripes.
哦 不!
Oh no!
戏该收场了 猫咪 是的
Play-time's over, pussy-cat, yess
谁先上来尝尝我的厉害?
Who's the first to sample my bite?
蚁穴!!!
THE COLONY!!!
烧死肇事者
Whoever has done this thing will burn.
魔鬼 变身
Inferno, terrorize.
喔 我喜欢他 没错!
Ooh, I like him, yess!
谁毁了蚁穴?谁?!
Who has destroyed the colony? WHO?!
就是他!
He is the one!
是巨无霸!杀了他!
The Maximal! Destroy him!
烧死你 巨无霸!
You will BURN, Maximal!
我要把你和你的同类全杀光!
I will destroy you and all your kind!
飞箭说你可能需要搭个车
Airazor suggested you might need a lift.
我的九条命里 又欠她一条
That's another of my nine lives I owe her.
咱们该撤了!
Time to hit the wind!
不 不 不!
No, no, no!
他们出射程了 威震天
They're out of range, Megatron
收拾好那堆废物 带回基地
Gather up that junk pile and bring it to the base.
再把那俩蜘蛛给我找来
Then find me those spiders.
我有话要跟他们说
I want a few words with them
保卫蚁穴…
DeFEND the colony...
保…卫蚁穴…
deeeeefend the colony
保卫…蚁穴…
deeeeefend the colony
保…卫蚁穴…
deeeeefend the colony
保卫…蚁穴…
deeeeefend the colony
修复过程完毕
Repair cycle complete
感觉好些了吗?
Feeling better?
非常好
Extremely
我该回到岗位上去了
I will return to my post
不用急
There's no hurry
有恐龙勇士 黄豹和精灵鼠在那儿呢
Dinobot, Cheetor and Rattrap are out there
这是我的职责
It is my duty
说实话
And to be honest,
我更喜欢野外
I prefer the wild land
好吧 那是你的权利
Well, that's your privilege
但偶尔来看望我们不会有问题吧 对吗?
But it wouldn't hurt to visit us now and then, would it?
嗯 我…我想没问题
No, I... I don't suppose it would
再见 朋友们
Farewell, my friends
噢 给你当帮手 我肯定是疯了!
Oh, I must have been insane to help you!
威震天会撕了我们俩的
Megatron's gonna scrap us both
威震天只知其一 不知其二
Megatron does not see the webs within the webs
你也一样!
Nor do you!
喔 别不耐烦嘛!
Oh, don't be so testy!
我没别的意思
I meant nothing
咱们是同类
We're two of a kind.
应该团结才是
We should stick together.
再团结也是白搭
It would make no difference if we did.
这星球注定要完蛋
This planet is doomed.
所以 你才想要那个平衡舱
So, that's why you wanted the stasis pod.
来建造救生船
To build an escape ship.
你怎么会?
为什么?
But how? Why?
你得告诉我…我可以帮忙
You must tell me... I can help.
离我远点儿
Leave my lair.
喔…至少考虑一下嘛
Aww... at least consider it.
我们会是很棒的搭档
We could be a great team.
疯子!
Lunatic!
巫婆!
Witch!
故事编辑
拉里·迪蒂奥
鲍勃·福沃德
配音演员
配音导演
苏珊·布鲁斯
选派演员
贝尔特产业有限公♥司♥.
剧集 | 变形金刚:超能勇士(1996) | 导航列表