剧集 | 变形金刚:超能勇士(1996) | 导航列表
and then marked them and it wont let you use energy weapons?
你明白什么了 精灵鼠?
What are you getting at, Rattrap?
我是说 这儿可不是什么天堂
I'm saying that this ain't no paradise
是个迷魂阵!
It's a puzzle!
整个地方就在于吸引智慧生物 然后拿他们做试验!
This whole place is designed to attract
整个地方就在于吸引智慧生物 然后拿他们做试验!
intelligent species and then test them!
做试验?
Test them?
干嘛做试验?
Test them for what?
不知道 鸟女士
I don't know, bird lady,
不过我告诉你们
but I'll tell you this:
通常来说
Generally speakin',
试验品可没那么长命的
being a guinea pig ain't exactly a long-term career gig,
明白我的意思吗?
ya know what I'm sayin'?
要我说得快离开这个飞草场
I say we get off of this flying sod farm
不!
NO!
这是片净土
This is a land of peace,
我要保护这里!
I WILL protect it!
这里消停不了多久了 看!
It wont be a land of peace much longer. Look!
终于到了!
At last!
能量中心一定就在里面!
The power center must be inside!
咱们得硬闯了
We'll have to blast in
不行!
We can't!
如果使用能量武器
If we use energy weapons,
它会打我们的!
it will blast us!
那就找个替死鬼…
Then we need a diversion...
那帮飞虫想抢夺我们的胜利果实
The flyers will try to take our triumph for their own
不能让他们得逞!
They must be stopped!
我要把他们打冒烟!
I will billow them from the sky!
吃里扒外的臭虫!
Back-stabbing bug!
老子先宰了你!
I'll vape you first!
变身!
Terrorize!
翼手龙白♥痴♥!
Pterodactyl idiot!
快 趁它还没充电!
Now, before it recharges!
成功了!
Success!
这座飞岛
This flying Island,
还有它的全部能量 马上就要归我控制了!
and all its power will soon be mine to control!
他们攻破了遗迹!
They've breached the monument!
我的翅膀恢复了!
My wings have recovered!
喔 老天 我恨死这些光辉建筑物了!
Oh man, I hate these glory charges!
我说 大猩猩
What say, gorilla guy,
有没有可能…谈判解决?
any chance of a... negotiated settlement?
没有
No.
战斗开始了 队友们!
Battle already, team!
变形!
Maximize!
全归我了!
It's mine!
岛上的武器
This Island's weapons
会赐予我力量甚至能打败威震天!
will give me the power to defeat even Megatron!
我要摧毁巨无霸
I will destroy the Maximals
统治原始兽!
and rule the Predacons!
威震天料到你会造♥反♥
Megatron anticipated your treachery,
所以才派我同行!
that's why I'm along!
来消灭你!
To eliminate you!
笨蛋!
Fool!
在这个距离开火 你我都会被炸飞的!
You fire at this range, and the explosion will destroy us both!
没关系
No problem.
我只要稍稍拉开点儿距离…
I'll just get a little distance...
离我再远点儿吧
Make that a lot of distance,
笨蛋
...
现在 去夺取能量!
Now, for POWER!
这一定就是控制中心了…
This must be the control center...
可我怎么…
But how do I...
好!好啊!
YES! YES!
我感觉到力量了
I FEEL THE POWER
我是这里的主宰
I HAVE THE CONTROL
让这里来点…
LET THERE BE...
光!
LIGHT!
全速冲向巨无霸基地!
ALL SPEED TO THE MAXIMAL BASE!
犀牛 一号♥紧急情况!
Rhinox, code 1 emergency!
撤离巨无霸基地!
Evacuate Maximal base!
快撤 快撤!
Scramble, scramble!
事情本不该变成这样的!
This is something that should not have happened!
喔 我拒绝评论!
Aw, you get no argument from me!
精灵鼠!
Rattrap!
别管我!快走!
No! Get moving!
你一定得进去 不然我们就全完了!
You gotta get in there, or we're all scrapped!
可你需要掩护!
But the defenses!
还有你的腿!
And your leg!
哎 老鼠自己来
Ey, leave that to the rat
我自有办法
I'll handle it
你只管去吧!
You just run!
听着 你这根儿大图钉!
Listen up, you oversized thumb tack!
尝尝这个吧!
Try a little taste of THIS!
很好!去吧 白虎!
Yes! Do it, Tigatron!
巨无霸基地快进入射程了!
MAXIMAL BASE ALMOST IN RANGE!
五
5,
四
4,
三…
3...
请原谅…我这是迫不得已
May I be forgiven for what I must do...
什么?
WHAT?
不!
NO!
不!!!
NO!!!
好!
Yeah!
不!
NOOO!
你猜那道光是怎么回事?
What do you suppose was that beam all about?
是某种…信♥号♥♥?
Some kinda...signal?
是信息!
A message!
我们被赋予一个天堂!
We were given a paradise!
我们所要做的就是在那儿和平生活
All we had to do was live there in peace.
但事实证明我们不配…
But we proved unworthy...
天堂不复存在了
and the paradise is no more
是啊
Yeah
这是老一套了
It's an old story.
或许有一天我们会明白的
Maybe someday we'll learn.
是啊 我说…
Yeah, well, a...
请允许我插上一嘴 要知道
pardon my pragmatism here on this, ya know,
在深入探讨哲理之时
deeply philosophical moment,
我更比较关心的是 谁得到了那个信息
but I'm a little more concerned about who GOT that message,
要知道…
'couse ya gotta know...
他们不会很高兴的
They ain't gonna be real happy
你觉得他们会有什么反应?
What do you think they're gonna do?
这个嘛…
That...
我们就只有拭目以待了
we'll just going to have to wait and see
故事编辑
拉里·迪蒂奥
鲍勃·福沃德
配音演员
配音导演
苏珊·布鲁斯
选派演员
贝尔特产业有限公♥司♥.
剧集 | 变形金刚:超能勇士(1996) | 导航列表