剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
-早 早 -早上好
- Good morning. Good morning. - Good morning.
不是吧
Guys.
这简直太丢脸了
It's more embarrassing than anything.
我东西呢
Where the fuck's my stuff?
发生什么了
What the hell happened?
乔飓风来袭
Hurricane Joe's what happened.
还是五级的
Category 5.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
我恨所有人
I fucking hate everybody!
该死
Holy shit.
早上好 斯宾塞
Good morning, Spencer.
-你好 -我是维吉妮亚
- Hello. - I'm Virginia.
跟我来 我带你去楼上
Let me show you upstairs. Come on.
我被炒了吗 维吉妮亚
Am I fired, Virginia?
这是你的新办公室
This is your new office.
我是你的新助理
I'm your new assistant.
安德森先生很快就过来
Mr. Anderson will be with you in a minute.
而且你没事
And you're fine as hell.
谢谢你
Thank you.
斯宾塞·斯特拉斯莫
还有阳台 操
A balcony. Shit.
怎么样
How about it?
喜欢你的新更衣室吗
Tell me you love your new locker.
这太棒了
It's fucking dope.
告诉我 你把摄影机藏哪了
Tell me where you hid the camera crew.
我没时间玩那些无聊的
I don't have the patience for practical jokes.
怎么说
So?
-我以为你会炒了我 -炒了你吗
- I thought you were gonna clip me. - Clip you?
是你解决了安吉拉·李的状况
My friend, you are the one who handled the Angela Lee situation.
是你给我们带来了著名球星客户
You are the one who brought us big-time players,
最重要的是 维农·利特菲尔德
most importantly, Vernon Littlefield.
-我听说他的合约很丰厚 -谁说的
- I hear his offer is huge. - Who'd you hear that from?
我经常做善事捐钱
I make a lot of charitable donations.
这是如今唯一能交到朋友的方法
Only way in this world to make friends.
我还是更喜欢用老方法
I prefer to make mine the old fashioned way.
各有所好
To each his own.
斯宾塞 你向我证明了自己能稳掌船舵
Spencer, you have shown me that you can right the ship
在暴风雨中毫不迷失
in the middle of a shit storm
同时还能避免被乔这样的冰山撞沉
all while preventing an iceberg like Joe from sinking you,
所以我决定提拔你
so I'm promoting you.
那乔呢
And where's Joe in all this?
他对这次人♥事♥变♥动♥并不满意
Well, he wasn't exactly pleased with the new chain of command
所以用乔·库特尔的方式辞职了
and resigned in true Joe Krutel fashion.
他就喜欢闹得人尽皆知 这我得承认
The man loves a spectacle, I'll give him that.
乔有时是有点冲动
Joe can be hotheaded sometimes,
但没有他我根本做不来
but I can't do this without him.
放屁
Bullshit.
我会在新的体育部门投500万资金
I'm dumping five million into our new sports division.
这个王国的钥匙就交给你了
I'm handing you the keys to the kingdom.
你可以尽管请上一队
You can hire a whole team
常春藤的蠢货来帮你算账
of Ivy League douchebags to handle the numbers.
不是这样
It's not just that.
乔跟我们客户打交道的方式
Joe has connected with our clients in ways
是我永远学不来的
that I could never have imagined.
斯宾塞 现在正该向全世界宣布
Spencer, now is the perfect time to announce to the world
维农·利特菲尔德和你拉来的
that Vernon Littlefield and all the other players
其他那些球员 都是我新体育部门的客户
that you've brought in are repped by my new sports division
而斯宾塞·斯特拉斯莫 未来的名人堂成员
and Spencer Strasmore, future Hall of Famer,
92号♥ 就是替我掌舵的风云人物
number 92, is the man behind the wheel for me.
人事部已经在策划宣传了
PR is creating a campaign as we speak.
冠军 今天过得怎么样
Hey, champ, how's things?
你知道的 就是那种好坏参半的日子
Oh, you know, one of those good news, bad news days.
我懂 维农终于回我电♥话♥了
Tell me about it. Vernon finally checked in.
-然后呢 -他不想签合同
- And? - He doesn't want to sign his deal.
你开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me, right?
我得多变♥态♥才会拿这事开玩笑
I'd have to have a pretty sick sense of humor to find that funny.
-这不是他想要的吗 -他都不肯跟我说话
- It's exactly what he asked for. - He won't even talk to me.
-你知道他在哪吗 -思想在哪 不知道
- You know where he's at? - Mentally, no.
但我知道他人在哪
But I know where we can find him.
好 我一小时之内去接你
All right, I'll pick you up in an hour.
好了 好了
All right. All right.
-里基 -好了 听着
- Ricky! Ricky! - All right, listen.
你们很棒
Look, look. You did a good job.
布兰登 你今天很棒
Brandon, you did a good job today, man.
要继续努力 下一个是谁
Way to keep your head up. Who's next? I got you.
-里基 里基 -等等 等等
- Ricky! Ricky! Ricky! - Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
都等等 你想写些什么
Y'all, wait a second. What do you want it to say?
"给肖恩 去你的 老爸
"To Shawn. Fuck you, Dad.
你的英雄 里基·杰瑞特"
Your hero, Ricky Jarret."
脏话咱们就别写上去了吧 好吗
How about we leave out the "F you" Part, okay?
不能说脏话 这样不礼貌
No cussing. It's not nice to cuss.
我也不想惹你老头生气
And I don't want your old man mad at me.
他因为不给赡养费坐牢去了
He's in jail for not paying child support.
"去你的 老爸"
"Fuck you, Dad" it is.
就这么写
"Fuck you, Dad" it is.
给 今天你们开心吗
There you go. Listen, did y'all have a good time today?
-开心 -我也是
- Yeah! - So did I. So did I.
你们都很棒 知道吗
Y'all are great, all right?
继续热爱橄榄球 把上帝放在首位
Love this sport, keep God first.
-我们是谁 -里基少年队
- What do the shirts say? - Ricky's Runts!
-我们是谁 -里基少年队
- What do the T-shirts say? - Ricky's Runts!
-我们的格言是什么 -热爱运动 健康饮食
- What do we say? - Stay fit, eat healthy!
没错 这就对了
All right, there you go.
能给你最大的粉丝签个名吗
How about an autograph for your biggest fan?
当然可以
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
你想写些什么
Uh, what do you want it to say?
不如"抱歉我在电视上说你坏话
How about "Sorry for shit talking you on national TV
没有你 我一无是处"
'cause without you, I would not exist"?
或者 "哥们 你这身衣服帅呆了"
Or "Man, you look good in that outfit."
不如"滚一边去 混♥蛋♥"如何
How about "Go fuck yourself, asshole"?
理查德 这么跟你父亲说话可不对
Richard, that's no way to talk to your father.
你不是我父亲
I ain't talking to my father.
你敢在背后说我坏话
Oh, you can't talk to me,
却不敢当着我的面喷我吗
but you got no problem talking about me.
你要多少钱
How much you want?
你看那边 看到那辆酷炫的福特野马没
Look over there. You see that fine-ass Mustang?
那是你老爸的座驾
That's your daddy's ride.
我才不要你的钱
I didn't come here for your money.
只是想和你聊聊
I came here for a little conversation.
别这样 理查德 别啊
Hey, hey, hey, Richard, come on, man.
不要这样对我
Come on, now. Don't be like that.
出♥售♥中
你好 斯宾塞
Hey, Spence.
-你好 乔 -什么事
- Hi, Joe. - What's going on?
我正好经过祖母餐馆
Well, I stopped by Abuelas.
顺便买♥♥了些古巴咖啡和果馅饼
I picked up some Cuban coffee, some flan.
-你喜欢吃果馅饼吗 -没错 进来吧
- You like flan, right? - Yeah, I like flan. Come on in.
你这地方还挺干净整洁的
Wow, place is nice and tidy.
这都是"朗白先生"的功劳
Yeah, Mr. Clean is the man behind that shine.
那"朗白先生"可以告诉我
Yeah, does Mr. Clean want to tell me exactly
今天你和安德森之间到底发生了什么吗
what the fuck happened between you and Anderson today?
我没想到事情会变成这样
Nothing I wasn't expecting.
乔 我可是你的搭档
Joe, I'm your fucking partner.
你怎么辞职了都不和我说一声
You resign and you don't talk to me?
真是日了狗了
That fucking asshole.
你带着满身的荣誉离职了
You were the one who quit in a blaze of glory.
现在公♥司♥因为你的离去
The whole fucking office has to have group
都要做团队心理咨♥询♥了
counseling now because of you.
我没有辞职 斯宾塞
I didn't fucking quit, Spence.
是被开除了
I was fired.
不然我为什么会乱砸东西
Why else would I trash the fucking place?
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表