剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
天呐 这简直是个航♥空♥母舰
Jesus, this thing's a fucking aircraft carrier.
我还见过更大的
I've seen bigger.
也许我们可以空运一些脱衣女郎来
Maybe we should chopper in some strippers, huh?
丰富我们的派对
Amp up the party.
听着 进去之前我得问你点事
Listen, I gotta ask you something before we go on here.
你跟我说那老头不想雇我的时候
When you told me the old man didn't want to hire me,
你是认真的还是耍我呢
did you mean that or were you fucking with me?
斯宾塞 别想太多 好吗
Spence, don't develop a complex about it, okay?
-我就是想知道 -不 他喜欢你
- I just want to know. - No, no, he loves you.
相信我 他是你的大粉丝
Believe me, he's a big fan.
我那么做就是想激怒你
I just did that to, you know, rile you up.
让你有点劲头
Stoke your fire a little.
你把我惹毛了都
Well, you stoked the fuck out of it.
好 那我做的非常好
Okay, then I did great.
在这呢
Hey, ahoy there.
来 到船上来
Come on. Come on board.
老人号♥
怎么回事 你俩中暑了吗
What, do you guys got sunstroke?
把鞋子脱掉 放在那里
Take off your shoes. Put 'em in the thing.
第一次上游艇吗
First time on a yacht?
第一次见这好东西 老板
First time on one this sweet, boss.
那肯定激动坏了
Yeah, must be all the excitement.
她简直就是一项艺术 是不是
She is a work of art, isn't she?
定制的 就像你的西装
Custom-built, kind of like your suit.
很高兴见到你 你记得斯宾塞吧
Good to see you. You remember Spencer.
安德森先生 谢谢接见我们
Mr. Anderson. Thanks for seeing us.
-那个打橄榄球的 -对
- Yeah, the football guy. - Right.
块头没我想的那么大嘛
Not as big as I thought you'd be.
那么 你俩给我带什么了吗
So, did you guys bring me anything?
还是你俩来这 就是给我的船抛光的
Or did you come here to, you know, polish my vessel?
我们决定更进一步
We've decided to make a push.
我们要举办一个社交活动
We're gonna hold a corporate event,
想为公♥司♥带来更多高收入的运动员
bring more high-income athletes to the company.
是他妈的时候了 你
It's about fucking time. And you,
我以为你跳槽到NFL电视网了
I thought we lost you to the NFL Network or something.
不 我不喜欢主持
Nah, not my style.
我们刚签下了维农·利特菲尔德
We just signed Vernon Littlefield.
以后肯定赚钱
That deal's gonna be huge.
他在联盟里特别受欢迎
He's a very popular guy around the league.
里基·杰瑞特 花♥花♥公♥子♥ 很多朋友
Ricky Jarret, man-about-town, a lot of friends.
真的吗 比如谁
Really? Like who?
比如我
Well, like me.
所以凭这两个人和我的关系网
So between those two and my connections,
我们可以建立起独特的品牌 发展公♥司♥
we can establish a very unique brand and grow the company.
我能问点事情吗 我为什么都是在听
Can I ask you something? Why am I just hearing about this
而不是 实实在在看到结果呢
as opposed to, you know, seeing the results?
我们需要用你的游艇
We need to use your yacht.
什么
What?
我们要用你的游艇
We need to use your yacht.
我的宝贝吗
My baby?
我的心肝宝贝吗
My pride and joy?
还不如问是不是能上我老婆
Ask me if you can fuck my wife.
这个几率都更大一点 你疯了吧
You got a better shot. Are you out of your minds?
安德森先生 我们在星岛租了间别♥墅♥
Look, Mr. Anderson, we rented a house on Star Island.
很赞的别♥墅♥ 我们在全力以赴
A great house. We're pulling out all the stops.
安德森先生 球员喜欢高大上的东西
Mr. Anderson, the players love the bling.
你的宝贝完全符合这个标准
Your baby here, this beauty fits that description to a T.
你想看到结果 这就是代价
You want to see results, this is what it takes.
他们喜欢高大上
They like the bling.
-我能信得过把宝贝交给你们吗 -绝对的
- I can trust you with my bling? - Oh, absolutely.
这个活动完全是公♥司♥活动
This event is strictly corporate.
我们向您保证
You have our word.
外面真热
别毁我乔丹
Not my Js.
别毁我乔丹
Not my Js. Not my Js.
别毁我乔丹 天 你们都看笑话了
Not my Js. Oh, God, y'all got jokes.
你们都有笑话看了 看呐
Y'all got jokes. Oh, look at this.
还有我的手♥机♥
My cell phone, too?
你们把我的东西放在冰桶里了
Oh, wow, y'all put my stuff in the cold tub.
这真是好笑...
That shit is hilar
真好笑 耍到我了
Oh, y'all, shit's hilarious. Y'all got me.
你们都耍到我了
Y'all got me, y'all got me.
都耍到我了
Y'all got me.
祸害我的乔丹鞋 废物
Fuck with my Js now, punk!
去你♥妈♥的♥乔丹鞋
Fuck your bitch-ass Js.
你妈♥个♥逼的贱♥人♥
Bitch-ass Js for a bitch-ass nigga.
别他妈跟我过不去
You don't fuck with me.
去你妈♥逼♥
Bitch ass Js nigga...
别这样 你们
Come,come,come,you guys.
安德森理财
这个条幅真的有必要吗
Is the banner really necessary?
也许对你没必要
Not for you, maybe.
-你还好吗 -好 我觉得很好
- You feeling all right? - Yeah, I feel great.
之前还不确定有没有人来
Just wasn't sure if anyone would show.
斯宾塞·斯特拉思莫开口谁会不来
Shit, girl, everyone shows up for Spencer Strathmore.
看看这些潜在的客户呀
Look at all these potential clients.
你是看美臀还是运动员啊
You looking at the ass or the athletes?
这有运动员吗
Are there athletes here?
我们的贵宾来了
And here comes our guest of honor.
斯宾塞说我们花钱太狠了 去他的吧
And Spencer say we spend too much? Fuck him.
雷吉 别那么消极了
Reg, come on with the negativity.
看看周围
Man, look around.
你想过我们能来这种地方吗
You ever dream we'd be in a place like this?
我都没想能活过19岁
I never thought we'd live past 19.
我们离家这么远
We a long way from home.
这就是家
This is home.
喝点鸡尾酒去吧
Let's go have some cocktails.
走吧 走 兄弟
Let's do it. Let's go, bro.
球被夺走了
Then the ball got stripped.
我是第一个 感觉像栋大楼倒向我
I was the first one on it. Felt like a building came down on me.
我以为我要昏过去了
I thought I was gonna pass out.
他们用手册中的各种手段
They were using every trick
来把球夺走
in the book to get that ball away.
-教练 -有人掏过你裆或者遮你眼睛吗
- Coach. - You get the nut pull or the eye gouge?
遇到过 同时掏裆遮眼
I got both-- nut pull and the eye gouge.
一次有个家伙想往我脸上吐口水
I had a guy try to spit in my face once.
我差点把他嘴唇撕裂
I damn near tore his lip off.
-鱼钩 鱼钩 -我记得那次比赛
- Fish hook, fish hook. - I remember that game.
那个狡猾的家伙想把手指插到我屁♥股♥里
Well, this nasty bastard tried to go knuckles deep in my ass.
爆菊
Ooh! Oil check!
爆菊
Oil check.
我们不希望你们过那种有钱就花光的日子
We don't want you guys living paycheck to paycheck.
你懂的 不给自己休赛的时候存点
You know, nothing saved up for the off season.
你记得那次停摆 是吧 比亚斯
You remember the lockout, right, Beas?
-是 真不容易 -操
- Yeah, shit was rough, man. - Oh, shit.
太闲 没钱
Too much free time, no money coming in.
事实是 你想听事实吗
Truth is-- here's the truth. You want the truth?
你们现在赚的钱
The money you guys are making right now,
不懂得投资根本用不了多久
it's not gonna last unless you save and invest.
真的 干杯
Yeah, down the hatch.
所以如果你们...
So I'm thinking if you guys...
你们先玩 我一会就来
Okay, go mingle. I'll catch up with you guys.
我这有摇♥头♥丸♥
Oh, hey, I got Molly!
-长腿美女 -你好啊 大明星
- Legs. - Hey, superstar.
如果你刚挺了我说的故事
If you heard the story I just told,
就不会想揩我的油了
you wouldn't be trying to go back door on me.
在克利夫兰的50码线被人
Yeah, fingerbanged at the 50
-爆菊那次吗 -你还记得
- in Cleveland. - You remembered.
每次派对你都喜欢拿这故事开场
Well, it's sort of your go-to story at parties.
-挺吸引人的 -过来
- It's charming. - Come here.
-你美极了 -谢谢
- Mwah. You look beautiful. - Thank you.
今天对你来说一定很重要吧
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表