剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
迈阿密-戴德
24小时快递
怀斯父子殡仪馆
妈 爸爸回来了
Mom, dad's home!
真丰盛啊 斯宾塞
This is quite the spread, spencey.
你什么时候这么会做菜了
When did you become such a griddle man?
我只是厌倦了签名时蛋总是冷掉
I got tired of my eggs getting cold while I signed autographs.
我懂你 那最不能忍♥了
Oh, my god. I know what you mean. That's so annoying, right?
乔 把好消息告诉大家吧
Joe, why don't you share the good news with the boys?
真的吗 好吧
Yeah? All right.
我跟麦西莫周♥旋♥了一番
I worked a little magic with Maximo
让他把价降到了15万
and got him down to 150 grand.
果然不负所托
The man has delivered.
50万谈到了15万 真够厉害的
500 to 150? That's-- damn, worm.
杰森·安托罗蒂
这价格很不错了 维农
It's a good deal, Vernon.
你在呢 杰森 还以为你挂了
There you are, J. We thought we lost you.
我永远都会在需要我的地方出现
I'm everywhere I need to be at all times.
包括高尔夫球场
Including the golf course.
我这是没办法 家里有点事
Listen, I got a family emergency that couldn't be helped.
但我跟你说 把钱给她
But I'm telling you to give her the money.
想都不用想
It's a no-brainer.
听着 维农
Hey, listen, Vern, look.
我们也不喜欢这样
We don't like this either, okay?
但她手上的照片对你不利
But the pictures she has can hurt you.
考虑到目前的情况
And all things considered,
15万简直太划算了
$150,000 is a fucking fire sale.
简直是上帝的恩赐
It's a gift from god.
还有乔·库特尔的
And Joe Krutel.
但我才是把辛苦钱拱手送人的那个
But I'm the one giving my hard-earned cash away.
这样不对
This shit ain't right.
你刚拿到了阵容奖金
You just got your roster bonus in.
就当那事没发生过得了
Let's pretend it never happened.
我本来是想用来还你钱的
I was gonna use that to square things with you.
你可以等杰森帮你搞定续约的事后再还他
You can pay him back when Jason closes your contract extension.
只要你付了钱 续约随时的事
Buddy, it's only days away if you pay.
但如果我给了钱 这事什么时候才能完
But if I pay her, where the fuck does it end?
这样吧 我来付
Tell you what. I'll pay her.
什么
Wha-- what?
你用阵容奖金还了欠我的钱
You pay me what you owe me out of your roster bonus
剩下的交给我
and I'll take it from there.
-我没问题 -那当然了 雷吉
- That works for me. - I'm sure it does, Reg.
维农 过来
Vernon, come here.
我们聊聊
Let me talk to you a second.
来吧
Come on.
是这样的
All right, look, here's the deal.
那是我们的派对 我邀请了你
It was our party. I invited you.
是我让场面失去了控制
I let things get out of control.
知道吗 我会付钱给麦西莫
Okay? I'm gonna pay Maximo the money,
把照片要回来 这事就算完了
I'm gonna get back our photo files, and then it's done.
大家不伤感情 也别说谁欠谁
No hard feelings, no debt owed.
-你确定吗 斯宾塞 -绝对的
- You sure about this, Spence? - 1,000% sure.
如果我像你这年纪时有这些图片分享网站
If they had Snapchat and Instagram back when I was your age,
我早就被一辈子禁赛了
shit, I would have been put on a lifetime ban.
我必须得开始注意这些
I had to start paying attention.
这也是我想你做的 维农
That's the thing I want from you, Vern.
从今开始 我希望你能时刻注意
From now on, I want you to start paying attention.
看着我 看着我
Here, look at me. Look at me.
让我们吸取教训 以后机灵点
So let's learn from this, let's be smart,
大家都放下这件事
Let's move on, the both of us.
兄弟 我有太多要跟你学的了
Hey, man, you keep preaching, I'll keep learning.
别这么说
Come on.
-谢谢 哥们 -别客气
- Thanks, man. - You got it.
你准备现在去见麦西莫吗
Hey, so you going to see Maximo now?
不 我得去一趟缇娜那里
No, I'm gonna drop by Tina's.
有点罗德尼的事要先处理
I gotta take care of some Roddney business first.
好吧 罗德尼最近怎么样
Okay. How is Rod?
还没能起死回生
He's still dead, man.
该死 我的错
Oh, shit. My bad.
你多保重 斯宾塞
Take it easy, Spencey.
帮那小子付账 你真伟大
That's big of you, man, picking up the kid's tab,
但15万不是笔小数目
But 150k is a lot of money.
我跟你分吧
Let me split it with you, all right?
-不不不 -平分吧
- No. No, no, no. - 50-50. Come on.
谢谢 真不用了 我认识安吉拉
No, no. Thank you, though. I know Angie.
这次我来处理 下回你来
I'll take care of it. You get the next one.
希望别再有下回了
Assuming there is a next one.
我打赌这种事还会发生的
Oh, you bet your ass there will be.
不用怀疑 我去 你买♥♥了i8
No doubt about it. God damn, you got the i8.
没错 这下你觉得可以了吧
Yeah, is this enough of an upgrade for you or what?
行 我打给麦西莫
All right, so I'll call Max,
约好地方 打完跆搏跟你在那碰头
set up the meeting, meet you there after tae bo.
你真该听听这家伙的声音
Oh, listen to this thing purr, all right?
-等等 -你得用脚踩着刹车
- Hold on. - You got to put your foot on the brake--
-我知道 -我也不知道为什么要这么说
- I know, I know. - Wow, I don't know why I said it.
我只是还没适应罢了
Still getting a feel for it, that's all.
跆博课上得开心
Have fun at tae bo.
别这么做 别这么做
Don't do it. Don't do it.
冷静点 是你自己搞砸了
Just be cool. You-- you fucked up.
你搞砸了 现在得给她时间冷静
You fucked up and now you gotta give her her space.
她会大度原谅你的
She'll be divine and forgive.
冷静点就好
You just gotta be cool.
冷静点就好
Just gotta be cool.
操
Shit.
-你好 我是安娜贝拉·鲁伊兹 -要温柔
- Hi, this is Annabella Ruiz. - Be nice. Be nice.
留下信息 我会尽快回复你的
Leave a message and I'll get back to you. -
疯了吧 你居然离开我
You must be crazy leaving me.
你居然要离开里基·杰瑞特
Word? You gonna leave Ricky Jarret?
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吧 真♥他♥妈♥疯了
You must be fucking insane! Fucking insane!
我为什么要这么做 为什么这么做
Why'd I do that? Why'd I do that?
告诉你怎么做 烤箱调到
All right, so what you want to do-- you want to broil this
-230度... -好吧
- at about 450 degrees... - Okay.
这样外层能保持松脆的口感
...so the top stays nice and crunchy,
内部依然柔软湿润
The inside stays nice and moist.
缇娜 这就是 我奶奶的祖传秘方
Now, that right there, Tina, is grandma's recipe.
你一定会爱死它的
You're gonna love it.
看到你再次变身大厨我很开心
Nice to see you wearing your chef's hat again.
调剂一下 有好处
Well, it's therapeutic.
小罗德呢 在家吗
Where's Junior at? Is he around?
-橄榄球训练去了 -夏天这么早训练
- Football practice. - This early in the summer?
是 我送他去中心高中打七对七
Yeah, had him playing 7-on-7 over at Central High.
他老爸就是在那创造了无数州记录
Same place Rod set all those state records,
但小罗德参加的只是业余联盟
But for Junior, it's AAU.
打一年就结束了
Pretty much a year-round thing now.
你对他打球一点也不担心吗
Do you have any concern about him playing?
不担心 教练们会教正确的技术动作
No, I grill the coaches about proper techniques.
这样他就知道如何保护自己了
So he knows how to protect himself.
他每天都练到晚上熄灯了才回来
Stays out every night till the lights go out.
对他也是跟父亲交流的最好方式了
Still the best way for him to connect with his father, you know?
是啊
Yeah.
比这个要好得多
Far better than this.
罗德尼·斯雷特 1978-2015
罗德尼的入场动作总是最炫的
Roddney always knew how to make an entrance.
你打算把它放在哪
What are you gonna do with him?
不是给你了吗
I just did it.
不 别别别
No. No, no, no.
罗德尼要在家和你还有小罗德待在一起
Roddney needs to be at home with you and RJ.
园丁在这的时间都比罗德尼多
The gardener spent more time here than Roddney did.
打客场 慈善活动 训练营
Road trips, charity events, camps.
还有其他的"课外活动"
Other extracurricular activities.
省省吧 斯宾塞
Spencer, please.
-你有办法处置它的 -别
- You'll figure out what to do with him. - No, no.
我自己的事都处理不好
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表