剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
This is a big day for you.
就是一次普通的商业聚会罢了
It's a modest business gathering.
你可是请来了迈阿密一半的体育精英
Mm-hmm, you've got half of Miami's sports elite filing in.
-你还好吗 -挺好的
- How are you holding up? - Good.
还在靠嗑止痛药减压吗
You pop any vikes to take the edge off?
我已经戒了 如今挺好的
I'm straight, clean, having a good time.
我知道了 你还是这样
Oh, I see, so you're still doing that thing
看起来冷静自持 但其实内心深处
where you look all macked out, but on the inside
你都快发疯了
your brain is going crazy.
你上次放我鸽子都是一个月前的事了
Well, it's been a month since you bailed.
-我放你鸽子 -我也变得成熟了
- Oh, I bailed? Wow. - And I have grown.
-你已经... 真的吗 -没错
- You've-- really? - Yes.
这么说你现在一点都不紧张
So you're totally cool right now?
绝对的 一点不紧张
Totally cool. As a moose.
就算发生了里基那件事吗
Even with the whole Ricky thing?
他在休赛训练中跟阿朗佐·库历起了争执
He got in a scrap with Alonzo Cooley at OTAs.
估计就是一场误会罢了
Young buck probably heard his footsteps coming.
我也说不好 我收到消息
I don't know. A little birdie told me
这里面可能不止这么简单
there might be something more to it than that.
那你要继续跟这条消息吗
Are you gonna chase the birdie?
然后失去我跟队伍之间的信任吗 才不要
And lose my cred with the team? Not a chance.
但如今流言四起
But the story is floating around
如果这事公开了
and if it goes public,
他可能就得在萨斯喀彻温结束职业生涯了
he'll have to finish his career in Saskatchewan.
你去过萨斯喀彻温吗
Have you ever been to Saskatchewan?
你好啊
What up?
-没去过 -那地方烂透了 斯宾塞
- No, I haven't. - It fucking blows, Spence.
斯宾塞 你好 兄弟
Yo, yo, Spence. What up, man?
维农 兄弟
Vern, my man.
-你怎么样 -很高兴见到你们
- How you doin'? - Good to see you, man.
谢谢你们前来
Thank you, fellas, for coming.
兄弟 抱歉这周没回你电♥话♥
Hey, man, my fault I couldn't get back at you this week.
我一直忙着训练呢
I just been training like a madman.
没事 你看着状态不错啊 瞧这肌肉
No problem, brother. You're looking yoked. Look at this.
这肌肉可以吧 怎么样
Look at this shit. You know. Come on.
瞧瞧这家伙
Look at this shit, man.
兄弟 你跟雷吉得冰释前嫌
Hey, man, look, you and Reg, y'all need to get on the same page.
所以你们好好谈谈 行吗
So play nice, both of y'all. Come on.
好吧 雷吉
All right, Reg.
我们或许一开始有些误会
We, uh-- we got off to a rocky start
我有一部分的责任
and it's partly my fault.
不 这都是你的错
No, it's all your fault.
我知道你为什么会这么想
I understand why you might feel that way.
-我只是... -因为这是事实
- I just wanted-- - 'Cause that's how it is, man.
你从来没问过
Like you never thought to
我对维农未来的规划
ask what my plans for Vernon's future are.
或者我会如何打造他的品牌
Or how I want to build his brand,
让他成为社区之光
make him a fixture in the community.
成为品牌代言
Be the face of the franchise.
你从来都觉得我就是个只会
You never see me as anything but some thug
占朋友便宜的混混 但我不是
taking his best friend for a ride, which I'm not.
雷吉 我不是空口无凭
Reg, I ain't making this shit up.
维农一毛钱现金都没有 这都是你的责任
Vernon has zero cash. That happened on your watch.
我从来没说算账是我的强项
I never claimed accounting was my forte.
但你 斯宾塞 总想着成为别人
But you, Spencer, you pretend to be something you ain't.
穿得人模狗样
Playing easy breezy everyman
但内心深处 依然是个跟我们一样的混混
when deep down inside, you a straight hustler like the rest.
享受你的派对吧 至少我会的
Enjoy your party. I know I will.
维农 你朋友是个混♥蛋♥
Hi, Vernon. Your best friend's a douchebag.
下次再不让你带人来了 去他的
All right, last time you get a plus one. Fuck him.
你好啊 查尔斯
What up, Chuck?
过得怎么样 维农
Hey, what's happening, Vern?
我只想快点拿到合约
Man, hoping to get this new deal.
我可不想明年还得操心自♥由♥球员那些破事
I don't want to fuck with that free agency next year, man.
-这样啊 -你懂的
- Huh. - You know how that is.
可不是
Yeah.
你的退役生活怎么样
Hey, how's retirement treating you, though?
挺好的 兄弟 挺好的
Oh, man, it's good. Yeah, it's good.
你懂的 一天比一天好
You know, every day better than the one before.
你不喜欢
You hate it.
简直糟透了
It's terrible.
我的职业生涯也算圆♥满♥了 维农
I mean, I had a great career, Vern.
超级碗冠军 八次入选职业碗
Super Bowl champion. Eight-time Pro Bowl.
有豪♥宅♥ 好工作
Got a comfortable home, good job,
还有个身材惹火的娇妻
fine-ass wife that I always wanna smash.
再说我还健康地全身而退
Plus I hung it up unscathed.
我应该开心的
I should be happy.
但在赛场上 我是71号♥
But still, on the field I was number 71.
查尔斯·格林 你明白我意思吗
Charles Greane. You understand what I'm saying?
脱下了头盔和球衣
Man, you take away that helmet and the jersey,
我不过是个在雪佛兰卖♥♥♥车♥的大个子罢了
I'm just a big dude who works down at the Chevy dealership.
听你这么说我都郁闷了
You're depressing the hell out of me, man.
这下他可得大出血了
He's sweatin' over there, y'all. -
来吧 开干
Let's do it. Let's do it.
-我出400 -快下
- $400. - Put 'em down.
那是500
That's five.
介意我加入吗
You guys mind if I play?
-兄弟 你有票子吗 -没有
- Nigga, do you even have any bread? - No, I don't.
我这只有一把花不出去的钞票
I just got a shitload of money that I wanna lose.
-算你狠 -买♥♥定离手
- Okay. Okay. - Time's up?
行吧 等等
Yeah, okay, all right. Oh, wait.
这玩意没灌铅吧
These aren't loaded, are they?
特雷茜说有人想炒作你打人的事
Tracy said there's a story brewing about the fight.
-阿朗佐出♥卖♥♥♥我 -不 是匿名人士
- Alonzo ratted me out. - No, anonymous tip.
那这匿名人士
Yeah, well, this anonymous
有没有说他把我东西都丢进了冰桶里
asshole say he put my shit in the cold tub?
-把你当菜鸟整吗 -你能相信吗
- Treating you like a rookie? - Can you believe that shit?
我只是想买♥♥阿朗佐的号♥码
All I did was offer to buy Alonzo's number.
经常有人这么做 你也知道的
Guys do it all the time. You know this.
说真的 你应该上了那妞
Look, what you need to do, honestly, is bury that bone again.
说不定她就不会报道这事了
Maybe she buries the story.
只要我甩甩大鸟 一切都烟消云散了
Oh, I just sling D and everything goes up?
没错 甩吧 保证万试万灵
That's right, babe, sling it. It'll fix everything.
她不会报道的 这不是她的风格
She ain't gonna run the story. It's not her style.
但问题是迟早有人会报
But the problem is somebody will run the story.
他们总喜欢添油加醋
They're always making shit out to be worse than it is.
来 兄弟 跟我说说
Come here, brother. Talk to me.
我是你兄弟 你俩是怎么了
I'm your boy. What's going on between you two?
我告诉你 如果阿朗佐想找事
I'm telling you, if Alonzo's got some kind of beef,
那是他的问题
that's his fucking problem.
是 但你把鞋往他嘴里塞
Right, but when you try to feed him your Jordans,
就是我们的问题了
then it's our problem.
你猜怎么着 这可是派对啊
Well, you know what? Come on, man, it's a party. All right?
人生苦短
Life is too short to be
别老生这些气
walking around in a bad mood all the time.
-我没生气 -是吗
- I'm not in a bad mood. - You sure?
没错 兄弟 我只是希望你能像我
I'm sure, brother. I just wish you'd spend as much time
行动前多想想
thinking about your actions as I do.
你该少担心 多享受
All right, well, you should think less and live more.
-人只活一次哦 -别跟我装了
- We only go around once. - Stop charming me.
操
Oh, shit!
等等 等等
So, wait, wait. Hold on, hold on,
我要问清楚
hold on. Let me get this straight.
你把邮轮开去脱衣舞俱乐部了吗
You take a booze cruise to a tittie bar?
不 俱乐部在船上
No, no, no, the tittie bar is on the boat.
我们叫它摩托船
We call that shit the motorboat.
这真♥他♥妈♥太棒了 兄弟
That's the best idea I've ever heard, man.
游艇 美酒 大胸 三位一体的乐趣啊
Boating, booze, and boobs-- the holy trinity of fun.
屌♥爆了
World star, bitches.
真实世界的生活如何 斯宾塞
How's life in the real world, Spence?
还在做梦把别人撞飞吗
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表