剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
回头明年春天
you could find yourself
你要谈判的人可能就不是我了
negotiating with somebody else next spring.
估计你可不会愿意
I doubt he's gonna be the kind of guy
跟那家伙举杯共饮 明白我意思吗
you want to tip beers with, you know what I mean?
我恨你
I hate you.
来电
凯伦·罗希
花旗银行
你好
Hello?
斯特拉斯莫先生 我是花旗银行的凯伦·罗希
Mr. Strasmore, it's Karen Rossi from Citibank.
凯伦 是了
Karen, right.
我早就想给你回电♥话♥了
I've been meaning to get back to you.
只是提醒您一下
Just a courtesy call.
您的首要账户提现透♥支♥了
Your primary account is overdrawn,
所以我想问您需不需要从另一个账户里
so I thought you might want to transfer some funds
转移一点资金呢
from your other account.
我还有另一个账户吗
I have another account?
是的
You do.
里面有多少钱
How much is in it?
3052美元
Um, $3,052.
那就全转过来吧 凯伦
Well, we may as well move it all over, Karen.
我立刻去处理 谢谢您
I'll get right on it. Thank you.
不 谢谢你
No, thank you.
对了凯伦 我就随口一问
Oh, Karen, by the way-- just a shot in the dark here.
我可能还有第三个账户吗
By chance, do I have a third account?
别乱碰 小子
Hey! Hey, hands off, fellas.
-这辆是手动档的吗 -你昨天就问过我了
- This one a stick? - You asked me that yesterday.
别这样 我只是想试试车
Come on, I just want to take a test drive.
不如你先去考个驾照
How about you get a driver's license first
再找份工作怎么样
and then a job?
我就知道你会回来
I knew you'd be back.
想在训练营开始前再挤时间去钓一趟鱼
Trying to squeeze in one last fishing trip before training camp.
这辆1500应该够用了
This 1500 should do the trick.
这辆1500是不错
Yeah, that 1500 is solid.
如果你只是想钓点小鱼
If you're going for small game.
但像你这样喜欢挑战的人
But a big game fisherman like yourself
需要一台更有气势的车
needs a big game truck.
2015款3500HD
The 3500HD 2015 edition.
6.6升V8柴油涡轮增压发动机 六速变档
6.6 liter v8 turbo-diesel six-speed tranny.
哥们 这家伙帅爆了
Boy, this bad boy got swagger.
你这销♥售♥词倒是蛮熟练的
Well, you got the sales rap down.
不是实话我也不会说得这么溜了
It ain't a rap if it's true.
别跟我说你提前两年从赛场退役
Don't try to tell me you gave up two good years on the field
就是为了增重30磅来这卖♥♥皮卡
so you could pack on an extra 30 and hustle trucks.
你退役太早了 查尔斯
You retired too soon, Charles.
怎么了 你不同意
what, you disagree?
就算这么说可能卖♥♥不成你的车 但先生 是的
At the risk of blowing this sale, yes, sir, I do.
大个子不难找
Big bodies aren't hard to come by.
想恢复身材很容易 就算是你
Easy enough to get back in shape, even for you.
但像你这样有想法的进攻线球员
But a mind like yours on the o line,
这可不多见
now that's a rare thing.
快节奏比赛需要思维敏捷的人
A faster game requires quick thinking.
我也说不好
I don't know.
感觉普通人生活挺适合我的
Civilian life suits me just fine, you know?
不用再去跟人推挤 被人打头
No more pit piles and head slaps for me.
我可以好好休息 吹吹空调
I'ma just kick back, soak up the ac,
读点除了战术手册以外的书
Read something other than a playbook.
组建家庭 做个父亲
Start a family. You know, be a dad.
好吧 你说服我了
Okay, you sold me.
-关于退役吗 -怎么可能
- On retirement? - Not a chance.
是那辆3500
On the 3500.
我们去办些手续
Let's do some paperwork.
谢谢
Thanks.
我喜欢你的油管视频
Hey, I love your YouTube clip.
是吗 谢谢 哪一个
Oh, yeah? Thank you. Which one?
害你被开的那个
The one that got you sent here.
这是神在帮我 朋友
Divine intervention, my friend.
-奇普 给我水和毛巾 -好
- Chip, refreshments and a towel. - Oh, yeah.
-你看着不错啊 -谢谢
- Good looking, baby. - Appreciate it.
你接球很棒啊 小佐
Hands look good out there, 'zo.
状态挺好
Finding your wind?
兄弟 我明白
Look, man, I know what it is, all right?
但你不用提防我
But you don't need to look over your shoulder.
我们现在是队友 赢球才最重要
We're teammates now and winning is all that matters.
你穿这号♥码挺久了哈
You been wearing that number a while?
关你什么事
The fuck you care, man?
就是好奇它对你有没有意义
Just wondering if you're attached to it.
对你有吗
But what is it to you?
我知道我是新来的 我明白
Look, I know I'm the new guy in town. I get that.
但我从打球第一天穿的就是18号♥
But I've been wearing 18 since day one.
现在不是你第一天了 不是吗
It ain't day one for you no more, is it?
的确
No, it isn't.
-多少你肯换 -换什么
- How much you want for it? - What I want for what?
18号♥ 我对它很有感情
Number 18, it got sentimental value to me.
还"感情" 真可爱啊
Oh, shit. Sentimental. That's cute.
4万 你听到了
40 large. Hear me out.
4万块现金
$40,000 in cash
换两个你都不在乎的数字
for a pair of digits you don't even care about.
你听到了 我不卖♥♥
Hear me out. No sale.
这个呢 女朋友送我的幸运符
How about this? Lucky charm from my girl.
好吗 起码还值两万
All right? At least another 20,000.
我要是换了号♥码要它有什么用
What the hell I want that for if I got to change my number?
你可以卖♥♥掉 或者更好的
You could sell this, man. Or better yet-- better yet,
你可以换81 反过来
You could take the number 81. Flip the digits.
我项链很灵活的
My jeweler is accommodating, all right?
-可神了 -你留着自己神吧
- He's got mad skills. - And he gonna need them skills.
不卖♥♥ 新来的
No sale, new guy.
不过链子不错
Cute chain, though.
他对谁都这样吗
He like that with everyone?
只有你
Just you.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
-你看了写罗杰·斯陶巴的这文章没 -没有
- You read that Roger Staubach piece? - No.
身价6个亿的名人堂成员
Guy's in the hall of fame and worth 600 million.
让你热血起来没有
Does that light a fire in your belly or what?
有
It does.
少喝点酒 乔
Easy on the sauce, Joe.
我们上次在外面见客户的时候
Last time we had a meeting outside the office,
你喝了一整瓶皮诺 还搭讪客户老婆
You downed a whole bottle of pinot and hit on a client's wife.
是她勾引的我
She was begging for it.
她72岁了
Well, she was 72 years old.
我没有区别对待 否则那就是年龄歧视
Well, I don't discriminate because that would be ageism.
我们去开导开导维农
Ahem, let's go talk some sense to Vern
-让他签了合同 -走吧
- and get that signature, huh? - Let's do it.
斯特拉斯莫先生 您的客人们在院子里
Mr. Strasmore, your group's on the patio.
我带你们过去
I'll show you the way.
好
Okay.
"客人们"吗
Group?
-你好 斯宾塞 -你好 维农
- Yo, what up, Spence? - What's up, Vernon?
来 兄弟 我给你留了位子
Hey, come on, man. I saved you a seat.
-你朋友吗 -这是我老板 乔
- Your friend? - This is my boss Joe.
乔·库特尔 很高兴见到您 利特菲尔太太
Joe Krutel. Pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Littlefield.
维农 我是你的大粉丝
Vern, big fan.
拉把椅子来 乔瑟夫
Pull up a chair, Joseph.
-人越多越好 -好的
- The more the merrier. - All right.
斯宾塞 你坐
Spencer, you have your seat.
谁给我儿子倒点水晶香槟
Hey, hey, hey, can somebody pour my man some Cristal?
今天是尤金的生日
It's Eugene's birthday.
想绿湾没有 里基
You missing Green Bay yet, Rick?
我想念兰堡跳的感觉
I miss the Lambeau Leap,
但不想那冻死人的天气
but they can keep their cold weather.
-是啊 -你和斯宾塞怎么回事
- Yeah. - What happened to you and Spence?
我以为你俩分了
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表