剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
照我说的做 给
Just do as I say. Here.
你要完了 哥们
Your funeral, buddy.
-我现在是船长 -是
- I'm the captain now. - Aye, aye.
-你感觉怎么样 雷吉 -还行
- How you feeling, Reg? - I'm feeling fine
对于一个差点把头在低音炮上撞裂的人来说
for a man who nearly cracked his head on a subwoofer.
-有点夸张了 -斯宾塞
- That's a little dramatic. - Spencer.
哥们 昨晚发生的我很抱歉 真的
Hey, man, I'm sorry about what happened last night. Honestly.
抱歉也买♥♥不来颈托啊 哥们
I mean, sorry don't buy neck braces, homie.
达拉斯出价6年6600万 其中2400万保障部分
Dallas came in strong at 66 over six with 24 guaranteed.
也就是每年1100万 绝对公开价
It's 11 million a year. Solid opening offer.
-绝对吗 -我们还在谈判
- Solid, huh? - We're still negotiating.
我想回复他们7500万 3000万保障部分
I want to go back at them with 75, 30 guaranteed.
7500万吗 那就是一年1250万
75? That's, what, 12 and a half a year?
有什么大差别吗
Like, how is that better?
如果你听他说完的话
If you let the man finish.
这是个5年合同 不是6年
It's a five-year deal, not a six-year deal.
维农 那是1500万
Vernon, that's $15 million
还有一年留给你的最终协议
plus we leave an extra year for your final contract.
那时我们会大捞一笔
And that's when we really clean up.
好 那...
Okay, so, cuz,
你是想直接告诉他们还是让我说
you want to tell these boys what's up or you want me to?
做你该做的 哥们 说吧
Look, do your thing, man. Go ahead.
-告诉什么 -我们心里有个价
- Tell us what? - We got a number.
一个能在退役以后
What we feel we need to earn to
也能够照顾好家庭
take care of the family for life after the game,
给妈妈买♥♥她想要的房♥子 帮助社区
buy Mama her dream house, help the community.
我们想扩建儿童医院
We want to build a wing in a children's hospital.
-这想法值得敬佩 -多少
- That's respectable. - What's the number?
1亿零100万 5000万保障部分
101 million, 50 guaranteed.
别扯什么道理
And none of this new money analysis shit neither
也别把以前还没给的钱放新合同里
where they count money they already owe us as new money paid.
不行
Nah.
你还是多歇会吧 雷吉
You need more bed rest, Reggie.
1亿零100万吗 比JJ·瓦特的还多
101? That's more than JJ Watt.
必须的
That's no accident.
无意冒犯
Well, with all due respect,
你知道吗 你♥他♥妈♥真疯狂
you know, you're fucking crazy.
JJ·瓦特是革命性人物
JJ Watt is changing the game.
他可是连接球达阵都没问题
For God's sakes, the man's receiving touchdown passes.
维农接球很棒 或者你觉得JJ值更多
Vernon can catch. Or maybe you feel JJ deserves more
是因为...他是白人
because-- because he's white.
你们是想把我当猴耍
You want me to grab a pair of pom-poms and put on a short skirt
还是想我说实话 谈下最可能的好价
You want me to speak the truth and get our my the best fucking deal possible.
这是个过程
I mean it is a process.
我们不在乎过程
We don't care about the process.
我们就想看到结果
We just want to see results.
如果你觉得维农不会比JJ好
If you feel that Vernon won't be better than JJ,
就他妈直说
then speak the fuck up.
我刚说了
Well, you know, I just did.
我们现在把标准设得太高了
We're setting the bar too high right now.
拿杰拉尔德·麦考伊的合同作为标准吧
Let's use Gerald McCoy's contract as our measuring stick.
好 这是我的标准
Okay, here's-- here's my measuring stick.
我晃一下 他也好看清楚
I'ma swing it over here so he can see it.
你们俩勾结串通好了
The two of you have colluded, have collaborated,
从一开始就算计好了这笔交易
and cunted up this deal since the beginning.
如果你们要是不能签到这个数
If you guys can't get the man's numbers straight,
我们就找能的人来
we're gonna find people who can.
就这么简单
It's that simple.
大查 怎么啦
Big C. What's the word?
我有麻烦了 哥们
I got trouble, bro.
一个船上的小辣妹
Some little hottie from the boat
在给我发比基尼照片
sending me bikini pics.
我不觉得这是什么麻烦
That don't sound like trouble to me.
你又没娶了个忍♥者老婆
Yeah, well, you ain't married to a ninja.
那你该去整个加密手♥机♥
You need to get a bat phone.
我有十个加密手♥机♥都没用
It wouldn't matter if I had 10 bat phones.
我老婆有特异功能
My wife has psychic abilities.
知道吗 有天晚上我做了个梦
You know, I had a dream one night
梦到了顶尖餐厅那个巨♥乳♥金发美女
about that blonde with the big titties from Prime.
醒来的时候茱莉就坐在那儿
I woke up and Julie was just sitting there
直直地盯着我
looking at me, staring.
她什么都没说 但我知道她...
She didn't even say nothing, but I know she-- -
冠军队伍在此
别紧张 查尔斯
You gotta relax, Charles.
偶尔调调情没什么错
There's nothing wrong with a little flirting.
这又无伤大雅
I mean, it's healthy.
我可不觉得背着老婆
Yeah, well, texting with some random
跟陌生女人发短♥信♥无伤大雅
behind my wife's back doesn't feel healthy.
感觉像自杀 里基
It feels suicidal, Rick.
那是因为你没有坦然接受
That's 'cause you're not embracing it.
别抗拒 哥们 顺其自然
You gotta swim with the stream, brother, not against it.
都没问题了 哥们 护具也是 我查了两遍
You're all good, man. Jockstrap, too. I checked twice.
你真怪 哥们 不过还是多谢了
You're weird, bro. Good looking out.
这妹子到底是怎么拿到我号♥码的
I mean, how'd this girl get my number anyways, man?
-我给她的 -你干嘛要这么做
- I gave it to her. - What the fuck you do that for?!
-你走了之后她问我要的 -这太操蛋了 里基
- She asked for it after you split. - That's messed up, Rick.
你不喜欢别理她就好了
All you gotta do is not respond if you don't want to.
该死
Oh, hell, man.
她刚发短♥信♥问我能不能聊聊
She just text me asking if I can talk.
选择权在你 好自为之了 兄弟
Choice is yours. Namaste, nigga.
该死
Shit.
开始
And go.
该死
Shit.
小佐 关于我跟你妈之间的事
Look, 'Zo, um, this shit between me and your moms,
怎么说 我知道这很尴尬
what can I say? This shit is awkward.
-什么都不用说了 哥们 -不 我必须说清楚
- You don't need to say nothing, man. - No, I think I do.
真不用 里基 我们没事了
No, you don't. Trust me, Rick. We all good, baby.
真的吗
We are?
没错 我妈告诉我你跟她分手了
Yeah, my moms told me you broke things off with her.
谢谢你这么尊重我 哥们
I appreciate you for showing me that kind of respect, man.
话说回来 真的很难
And it was hard, too.
很艰难 她是个好女人
Difficult. She's a good woman.
-那倒是 -真的
- Yeah, she is. - Yeah.
不如我们忘了这些破事 好好打球吧
What you say we forget about all this bullshit and go ball?
-怎么样 -打球吧
- Yeah? - Let's ball.
-打球吧 -走吧
- Let's go ball. - Let's go ball.
-咱们大赚一票 -好好打球吧
- Hell, yeah. Let's get this money. - Let's go ball.
-欢迎加入 -谢谢你 先生
- Welcome. Welcome. - Thank you, sir.
-回头一起吃饭吧 -来吧
- Let's eat. Let's eat. - Let's get it.
杰瑞特
Jarret.
你跟阿朗佐没事吧
You and Alonzo doing okay?
-我们好得很 -你确定
- Oh, we doing great. - You sure about that?
我们没事了 西费尔先生
Look, we are all straight, Mr. Siefert.
我可不敢对你这样的人说谎
And I know better than to bullshit a man like you.
那就好
Okay. Good.
有事尽管来找我 里基
Just know my door's always open, Ricky.
我可是对你寄予厚望 希望你能做出成绩
I took a big chance on you. I want to see you pan out.
再说了 我是个很好的聆听者
Besides, I'm a pretty damn good listener.
我不需要倾诉 先生 但还是谢谢你了
I don't need a listener, sir, but I thank you anyway.
-那就好 -万分感激
- Fair enough. - All right? I thank you.
-回去训练吧 -是的 先生
- Get back to work. - Yes, sir.
-冠军之师 -绝不言败
- Championship. - Nothing less.
-冠军之师 -绝不言败
- Championship. - Nothing less.
冠军之师
Championship.
-行了 -是
- All right, now. - Yes, sir.
凯茜 加油 凯茜
Go, Cassie! Go, Cassie!
你是个会计吗
So you an accountant or something?
没错 这么明显吗
Yeah. It's that obvious?
不是 我刚在后面看到横幅上你的傻样
No, I just saw that picture of your goofy-ass banner back there.
我很傻吗
Wow, goofy, huh?
不过我听过更难听的 我们都是 不是吗
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表