剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
你是否有过这样惨重的车祸
Have you been in a serious wreck?
看着爱车面目全非而心痛万分
Suffered catastrophic damage to your pride and joy?
别担心
Well, have no fear.
丹·巴萨莫帮你搞定一切
Dan Balsamo's here.
超过十年历史的家族企业
Family owned and operated for 10 years,
丹氏汽车修理有最专业的修理技术
Dan's Auto Collision provides expert craftsmanship
和周到实惠的服务
and honest, affordable service.
我们把每一辆车都当做自己的车来修
We treat every vehicle like it was one of our own.
不管是小刮小擦还是大面♥积♥受损
Whether it's the smallest scratch or total demolition,
我都会保证你的爱车
I will personally restore your precious baby
恢复它往日的光彩
to its former glory.
所以 来丹氏汽车修理吧
So come see us and let Dan's Auto Collision
我们是您行车的坚强后盾
get you back on the road and on with your life.
斯特拉斯莫先生
Mr. Strasmore?
欢迎复诊 医生现在能见你了
Welcome back. The doctor will see you now.
好的
Let's do it.
医生 你是新来的吧
So, Doc, you're new.
我上次来的时候好像没看到你
I don't remember seeing you last time I was here.
我是医院的董事会成员
I'm one of the center's board members, actually.
-已经12年了 -了不起
- 12 years. - Ah. That's impressive.
你觉得我是不是应该去找格洛登医生
Still, don't you think I should see Dr. Grodan,
因为是他最开始建议我
considering he was the one who-- who suggested
来做所有的这些检查
I take all these tests in the first place?
格洛登医生和他夫人去打猎了
Dr. Grodan and his wife are on safari.
好吧
Good timing.
那等他回来吧 医生 最好等他回来
'Kay, uh, this can wait. Doc, this should wait.
我觉得最好还是...
I think it's best if I see...
我是这所医院神经系统紊乱方面的专家
I'm the in-house specialist on neurological disorders.
已经治愈几百个脑部受创的运动员了
I've treated hundreds of athletes with brain injuries.
等他回来你的结果也不会改变
Waiting won't change your results.
因为结果很糟糕
'Cause it's bad.
我就知道 这就是橄榄球
I knew it. It's fucking football.
你让人带上个头盔
I mean, you tell somebody to put a helmet on
那样头朝前冲向另一个跑来的人
and run headfirst into another speeding object just like that
当然会是这结果...
and of course this is what you...
谁会为赚钱这么干 更别说为好玩
who does that for a living, let alone for fun?
太蠢了 这整件事都太蠢了
It's fucking insanity. The whole thing is insane.
你没事 斯特拉斯莫先生
You're fine, Mr. Strasmore.
-你说什么 -没有肿胀
- What do you mean? - No swelling.
没有出血 脑室看起来很健康
No new blood, no old blood, ventricles look healthy.
你有着39岁男人正常的大脑
You have the normal, healthy brain of a 39-year-old man.
所以我通过了
So I pass?
神经角度上来说你是没事了
Well, there's nothing wrong with you neurologically,
但是根据你表现出的症状
but judging on the symptoms in your file,
你的问题应该是心理问题
the problem is more likely psychological.
我通过了
So I pass.
这不是通不通过的问题
It's not really a pass/fail situation.
太感谢你了 医生 来抱一个
Thank you so much, Doc. Get in here.
这并没有改变你仍然...
I mean, it doesn't change the fact that you're still...
让我好好享受这一刻吧
Just let me enjoy this moment.
*教我笑对一切*
*Sayin' it's gonna be all right*
*玩家会一直玩 玩 玩 玩 玩*
*Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play*
*黑子会不停黑 黑 黑 黑 黑*
*And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate*
*烦恼会被我甩 甩 甩 甩 甩*
*Baby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake*
*都甩掉 全都甩掉*
*Shake it off, shake it off*
*渣男让你心碎 碎 碎 碎 碎*
*Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break, break, break*
*冒牌货只会假 假 假 假 假*
*And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake*
*都甩掉 全都甩掉*
*Shake it off, shake it off*
*舞步也超级赞*
*I'm lightning on my feet*
去你的吧
Fuck it.
大维 什么事
Big V, what's up?
我很担心 斯宾塞
I'm stressed, Spence.
我总感觉外面有人在监视我
Feels like somebody outside watchin' me.
没人在监视你 维农
Nobody's watching you, Vernon.
我发誓昨晚看到有人在我院子里
Could've swore I saw a dude in my yard last night.
你院子里没有人
You didn't see a dude in your yard.
那只是你的幻觉 兄弟
It's all in your mind, brother.
你从戈麦斯那把照片要回来了吗
You get the pictures back from Mr. Gomez yet?
今天应该就会送过来了
They should be arriving today.
所以现在还不是百分之百安全
So you don't know for sure.
听着 我们做好我们该做的
Look, we held up our end,
她也会做好她该做的
she's gonna hold up her end.
我本该去训练的 斯宾塞
I should be workin' out, Spence,
而不是被锁在卧室里
instead of being locked up in my crib.
维农 你是整个联盟训练最刻苦的人
Vernon, you are the hardest-working player in the league.
偶尔休息一下也没什么的
Enjoy a couple of days off.
躲几天 我们很快就会和
Lay low. We're gonna have you packed for Dallas
达拉斯搞定你的新合同
with a brand-new contract in no time.
你今天好像格外开心 我都烦死了
You awful cheerful today. It's buggin' me out.
相信我 担惊受怕也不会
Trust me, stressing and worrying about this shit
对这件事有什么帮助 好吗
ain't gonna change a thing, okay?
所以 放松点
So put your mind at ease,
等事情解决了我再跟你联♥系♥
and I'm gonna call you when the coast is clear.
好吧 斯宾塞
All right, Spence.
*甩到这一头秀发的小鲜肉身边*
*To the fella over there with the hella good hair*
*帅哥你快快过来*
*Won't you come on over, baby*
*我们跟着节奏甩 甩 甩*
*We could shake, shake, shake*
斯嘉丽 蕾哈娜
ScarJo, Rihanna,
《为奴十二年》里的露皮塔·尼永奥
Lupita Nyong'o from "12 Years A Slave,"
-尼娅·朗 -尼娅·朗吗
- Nia Long. - Nia Long?
《新鲜王子妙事多》里的尼娅·朗吗
Oh, from "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" Nia Long?
-没错 -兄弟 挺复古的
- Yeah. - Oh, man, that's throwback.
女神排名可没有这些限制
Well, there's no restrictions on a hit list.
这就是美妙之处
That's the beauty of the game.
好吧 那你的五大女神第一是谁
All right, well, who rounds out your top five?
必须是米歇尔
It's gotta be Michelle.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥吗
The-- the first lady?
权力 美貌 气质 智慧 还有她的双臂
Power, beauty, style, intelligence, and those arms.
我天 都是最具吸引力的要素
Oh, my G-- all very seductive qualities.
你真是个疯子
Man, you are fucked up.
-我疯了 -是的 你疯了
- I'm fucked up? - Yeah, you're fucked up.
-我疯了吗 -彻底疯了
- I'm fucked up? - Extremely.
用礼物篮打发从夜店带回家的
You're the one making gift baskets to hush up some girls
姑娘们的人可是你
that you brought home from the club.
-对基特就管用 -你又不是德里克·基特
- It always worked for Jeter. - You ain't Derek Jeter.
你连德里克·费舍尔都不是
You ain't even Derek Fisher.
那些家伙有冠军戒指 还有品味
Those motherfuckers got rings and class.
你是说我没品吗
What, you sayin' I ain't got class?
你被人发现在公共厕所操妞
You got caught pounding ass in a public restroom.
罗德里格斯才会这么做
That's some A-Rod shit.
为什么你总要提起这些陈年旧事
Man, why you always bringing up old stuff, huh?
在我伤口上撒盐
Kicking a brother while he's down?
你要想挽回贝拉
Look, you wanna win Bella back,
就得彻底改变你的作风
you're gonna have to change up your whole act.
做点大胆的事
Do something bold.
我明白 T
I feel you, T.
说实话 我已经厌倦了谎言
And, honestly, I'm tired of the lies.
厌倦了欺骗
I'm tired of the cheating.
什么礼品篮 游乐园
All these gift baskets, a funhouse.
这一切操蛋的事情
All this crazy shit I get myself into.
我是时候站出来了
You know, it's time I step up.
表现得像个男人一样
It's time I start acting like a man.
你是时候去一趟宝格丽了
It's time to take your ass to Bulgari.
游艇 美酒 大胸 三位一体的乐趣啊
Boating, booze and boobs-- the holy trinity of fun.
上 上 上
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
该死的修图软件
Fuckin' Photoshop.
出去
Leave the room.
-什么 -你听见了
- What? - You heard me.
-安德森先生... -你觉得好笑是吧
- Mr. Anderson-- - You think this is funny.
不如你回自己的办公室
Why don't you go back to your office
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表