剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
It's you, Spencer.
她想让你亲手把支票给她
She wants to see your face when you hand her the check.
-或许再叙叙旧 -他会去的
- Maybe catch up on old times. - He'll do it.
不 我不去
No, I won't do it.
不 他不去
No, he will not do it.
我他妈不会去的
No, I'm not gonna fucking do it.
就15万 也没人谈
It was $150,000, no sit-down.
去了会怎么样 她还有照片吗 还要钱吗
What's next? She has more pictures? She wants more money?
别斩来使啊
Look, don't shoot the messenger, okay?
15万 坐下来谈谈 要么就算了
It's 150, a sit-down, or there's no deal.
我不会谈的
There's no fucking sit-down.
你知道交易黄了
You call us all the way down here
还他妈大老远喊我们来这里
when you knew the fucking deal wasn't square?
没人跟她谈
There is no fucking sit-down.
这是她的支票
Here's her goddamn check.
照片给我 她就能兑现
She cashes it when I get my pictures.
祝你能操到那实习生
Good luck fucking your intern.
你是需要点运气
You need all the luck you can get.
看看 我还是拿到签名了
Look at that. Got an autograph after all.
卖♥♥了吧 买♥♥点好雪茄
Sell it. Buy better cigars.
混♥蛋♥
Dick.
敢相信我现在干这玩意赚钱吗
Believe I do this shit for a living now?
操
Fuck.
妈的
God damn it.
过来 兄弟
Come here, buddy.
还有一点
Damn. A little bit more.
操 好了
Shit. All right.
对不起 罗德
Sorry about that, Rod.
这叫安全带 兄弟
It's called a seat belt, brother.
吉娜
Gina.
里基·杰瑞特 我该猜到的
Ricky Jarret. Should have known.
你看起来不错 不错
You looking good. Looking good.
-贝拉呢 -不在这
- Where's Bella? - Not here.
-那在哪里 -不知道 里基
- Well, where she at? - I don't know, Ricky.
你们在合谋吗
Are you conspiring?
-合谋什么 -合谋怎么整我
- Conspiring to what? - To make me miserable, that's what.
不 我没有合谋要整你
No, I'm not conspiring to make you miserable.
-不过你这样我挺高兴 -是啊 你当然了
- Although I am enjoying it. - Yeah, right, I bet you are.
-不好意思 你想干什么 -找贝拉
- Excuse me. What are you doing? - Looking for Bella.
贝拉 你在哪
Bella! Bella, where you at?
亲爱的 亲爱的
Baby! Baby!
-我说了她不在这 -贝拉
- I told you, she's not here. - Bella!
你骗人 安娜贝拉
You're lying. You're lying. Annabella!
安娜贝拉
Annabella!
你以为自己在干什么
Uh, what the hell do you think you're doing?
我在这等她回来
I'm gonna wait till she gets back.
你不许在这等 里基
No, you're not waiting here, Ricky.
我就等 除非你告诉我她在哪
Yes, I am. Unless you want to tell me where she is.
让我理理清楚
Wait, let me get this straight.
你之前背着安娜贝拉骗我上♥床♥
You try and fuck me behind Annabella's back
现在又要我帮你找她吗
and now you want me to help you find her?
那个是很久前的一个错误
That was a mistake and it was a long time ago.
以后不会发生了
It's never gonna happen again.
我这么说可不是
And I'm not just saying that
因为你脸上涂着那黏东西
'cause of the way you look with that goop on your face.
里基 你就是个混♥蛋♥
Ricky, you're an asshole.
我在改了
Yeah, I'm working on that.
去别的地方改 我报♥警♥了
Well, work on it elsewhere. I'm calling the cops.
报啊 大家都来热闹热闹
Call the cops. Let's have a party.
把遥控器给我 做点爆米花 开几瓶酒
Give me the tv remote. Get some popcorn and some liquor.
不跟安娜贝拉说上话我哪也不去
I ain't going nowhere until I talk to Annabella.
操 好吧
Fuck. Fine.
她说今晚要和一个朋友去恍如昨日酒吧
She said she's going to Hoy Como Ayer with a friend tonight.
如什么 跟哪个朋友
Hoy Como what? What friend? Who?
茱莉 她们在那约了人
Julie. They're meeting some people there.
-茱莉·格林吗 -对
- Julie Greane? - Yes.
我骗你的 你看着丑死了
I was lying. You do look like shit.
不光丑 还臭
You look terrible. You smell, too.
随你说 老娘美得很
Whatever. I look hot as fuck.
你还漏了一块
Oh, you're missing a piece.
这块是好肉 给
That's a good one. There you go.
没事的 宝贝 我自己来
Oh. No, it's okay, baby. I got it.
她对你也是这样吗
Was she like this with you?
不是
Not exactly.
你在俱乐部教课多久了 大卫
So how long you been teaching at the club, David?
他不是只教高尔夫球
He doesn't just teach golf.
他在努力拿大赛资格呢
He's trying to qualify for his tour card.
你想进职业赛吗
Oh, you want to go pro?
做梦都想 我以前是NGA猫头鹰巡回赛冠军
That's my dream. I'm number one at the Hooters Tour.
该比赛在1988-2011年由猫头鹰餐厅冠名赞助
你没能进维密巡回赛吗
You didn't make the Victoria's Secret Tour?
维密没有冠名的巡回赛
There isn't a Victoria's Secret Tour.
我知道 大卫
I'm aware of that, David.
或许你可以代理我
Hey, maybe you could rep me.
或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
-你打高尔夫多久了 -从小就打
- How long have you been playing? - Since I was a child.
每次失败都像
It's kind of like banging
一头撞上砖墙一样
my head into a brick wall over and over again,
但我不放弃 我爱高尔夫
but I'm not giving up. I love the game.
我讨厌 高尔夫看起来又蠢又无聊
I hated it. It seemed so stupid and boring.
然后杰森劝我去上上课
And then Jason talked me into taking lessons
现在 我不再闷闷不乐了
and then, pow, no more moping around for me.
妈 练瑜伽也是
You know, ma, yoga is also another
让你不乱想的好办法
great way to take your mind off things.
我们有机会该去打一场
Hey, we should all go play a round sometime.
-这主意真棒 -是啊
- Oh, that's a great idea. - Yeah.
你喜欢这里的球场
You love the course here.
卢的球杆也还在柜子里
And I've still got Lou's clubs in the closet.
那杆子是老了 但还是...
You know, they're old, but they're still--
还是很正点
you know, they're so pure.
那天我用它打出一场好球
I shot a hell of a round with them the other day.
你用了我爸的球杆吗
You used my father's clubs?
对 我的送去换握把了
Yeah, mine were being regripped.
记得你父亲节送给爸爸的那个球包吗
You remember that beautiful bag you got dad for father's day?
明天我上课前我们可以打几杆
Hey, we could tee off before my lesson tomorrow.
赛季快要开始了
You know, the season's about to start.
我办公室好多事
I'm swamped at the office.
什么办公室
Oh, what office?
他有一百个客户 却连助理都不肯请
He's got a hundred clients and doesn't even have an assistant.
我以前也是这样 很独♥立♥
I used to be like that, too. You know, so independent.
然后遇见了你妈妈
And then I met your mother
一切对我来说都改变了
and, well, everything's really changed for me.
罗德尼的骨灰
You know, Sun Life Stadium
该撒到永明体育场去
would be a good place to spread Roddney.
你们都替迈阿密大学和海豚队打过球
Since you guys both played for the U and then the Fins.
在场上度过很多美妙时光
Lot of good times on that field.
还有场下
And off it.
没有吗
No?
怎么了
What's the problem?
不知道 我觉得某种程度说来
I don't know. I think in a way,
是这些害死了他
that's kind of what killed him.
那些美妙时光
All the good times.
让人感觉自己战无不胜
Has a way of making a man feel invincible.
知道吗 我最喜欢的打球时光
You know, my favorite times of playing
是青年联赛和高中
were Pop Warner and high school.
那时候事情简单多了
When things were a lot simpler.
你真是毁气氛 那时候是为了爱在打球
You really break it down, we were playing for the love.
-学校荣誉 -没错
- School pride. - Come on.
家庭 社区
Family. Community.
女人
Pussy.
女人永远是动力
Always balling for the pussy.
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表