剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表
I saw Julie unloading groceries in the driveway
我直接就开走了
and I just kept going.
-去萨米家吗 -没 去看电影了
- What, to Sammy's? - No, man. To a movie.
关键是茱莉是我老婆
The point is Julie's my wife.
我们携手走过了8年
We coming up on eight years strong, man,
我就这么径直开车走了
and I just blew right on past her.
手♥机♥给我 快
Give me your phone. Give me the phone. Come on.
-手♥机♥给我 -你想看照片吗
- Give me the phone. - You wanna see the picture?
我才不想看照片
No, I don't wanna see the picture, man.
密♥码♥多少
What's the-- what's the code?
7171.
"别找我了"
"Lose this number."
发送 搞定
Send. Done.
可以吗
All right?
可以 那照片呢
Yeah, man, but what about the picture?
删了
Delete it.
不过是一张小照片而已
Man, it's just one little picture.
这跟毛♥片♥有区别吗
Is there really any difference between this and porn?
区别大了
Huge difference.
你能操到照片里的女人啊 老兄
You can actually fuck the girl in the photo, man.
我要留着
I'm keeping it.
我还以为这里会充满商业气氛呢
I know, I was expecting more of a strip mall vibe.
-你知道吗 -是啊
- You know? - Yeah, well,
毒窝外面种上常青藤 也不代表吸毒就合法
throw ivy on a crack house, it doesn't make it legit.
吸了够多的毒 一切都感觉合法
Smoke enough crack, anything feels legit.
等下
Hold-- hold on.
拜托 告诉我你没吸过
Please, tell me you haven't smoked crack.
天呐
Wha-- oh, my--
你真以为我...
you seriously think I might have--
-我有... -你刚自己说的
- Have I ever-- - What you just said.
没有
No. God.
我不...不知道什么是毒品 所以...
Well, I mean, I didn't-- I didn't know it was crack, so...
-乔 -怎么
- Joe. - What?
你怎么会不知道是毒品呢
How the fuck do you not know it's crack?
因为毒品看起来不长这样
'Cause crack looks like a lot of other stuff.
毒品看起来就是毒品的样
Crack looks like fucking crack.
你又没见过
You've never seen crack.
你不想告诉我你吸过毒吗
You don't want to tell me you smoked crack?
-是杰森 -好 接吧
- It's Jason. It's Jason. - All right, yeah. Take it.
我在这等你
I'll be over here.
跟我说点好消息 伙计
All right, please tell me something good, buddy.
达拉斯那边暂停了维农的合约
Dallas hit pause on Vernon's deal.
操
Ah, shit.
他们说是工资帽问题
They're saying cap issues,
但我感觉他们在派安保团队
but I have a feeling they got team security
调查我们新朋友的Flickr账户
looking into our new friend's Flickr account.
我们必须尽快搞定这件事 老兄
We gotta mop this up fast, buddy.
我们现在在律师这
We're here at the attorney's now.
这就是为什么你在这世上能找到自己的位置
You know, this is why there's a place in the world for you.
是吧 没人像你那样
All right? No one cares about
关心这些家伙 不是吗
these guys the way that you do, all right?
进去 把问题解决 继续谈合同 好吗
Get in there, get it done, let's move on, yeah?
好 会的
All right, will do.
杰森 我跟你说
Jason, listen, I gotta tell you something.
我真♥他♥妈♥想像以前那样打人
I miss the fuck out of hitting people.
把脾气收收 斯特拉斯莫
Check that temper, Strasmore.
我猜你的...
I guess your, uh-- ahem,
你的兄弟们真的很喜欢这里
I guess your brothers really like the club.
联络感情的好方法嘛
Nice way to bond.
你喜欢18号♥ 我喜欢上♥床♥[11号♥]
You love the number 18. I love the number 11.
谢谢你请客 里基
Cool of you to spring for it, Rick.
没事 虽然比我预想的贵
Yeah, I mean, it's a bit more than I expected,
但谁他妈在乎呢 对吧
but what the fuck, right?
谁在乎
What the fuck, man?
我花过比这多得多的钱
Look, I've gone above and beyond.
兄弟 再给我叠钱
Hey, bro. I need another stack.
那是我小弟
That's my little brother.
我真爱他
I love him.
我愿意放下这些事 好吗
Look, I'm-- I'm willing to let this whole thing go, all right?
如果你也放下
If you are.
来 宝贝
Come on, baby.
看看我新买♥♥的奔驰越野
Check out my new G-Wagen.
座位还会振动
Seats vibrate.
茱莉 我听你的顺路去了商店
Hey, Julie. I stopped at the store like you asked.
买♥♥了纯天然洗洁精
Got the all-natural dish soap.
对水源无污染的 你喜欢的那种
Friendly to lakes and streams, like you like.
-这很重要 要环保嘛 -没错
- That's very important. Gotta save the environment. - Yeah.
天啊
Man.
还是我爱你吧
Who loves you?
我是知道你怎么不愿回商店了
You know, I see why you don't like going back to the store.
排队都排疯了
Those lines are crazy. Whew.
停车位都找不到
Can't find a parking spot.
好像所有人都在那一样
It was store day for everybody.
载入中
佛州大学真厉害啊
Man, I can't believe FSU.
你现在希望
Bet you wish you would have
早听我的换遥控器电池了吧
changed them batteries like I told you to.
她是谁
Who is she?
那是我在危地马拉助养的儿童
Uh, that-- that's my sponsorship child from Guatemala.
扎西娅 她要上大学了
Zashia. She gonna go to college.
你为什么发这鬼东西给自己 查尔斯
Why are you sending this trash to yourself, Charles?
宝贝 这是别人整我的
Baby, this was somebody's idea of a joke.
我可没笑
I'm not laughing.
你为什么要翻我东西
Why you going through my stuff in the first place?
我坐在电脑前面干自己的事
I was sitting at that computer doing my work
你把这发到了自己邮箱
when you emailed it to yourself.
就这么弹出来了
It just popped up.
现在我再问你一遍 她是谁
Now I'm gonna ask you again-- who is she?
斯宾塞派对上的一个姑娘而已
It's just some girl from Spencer's party.
有个混♥蛋♥给了她我号♥码
Some jackass gave her my number.
她一直发短♥信♥给我 我说了别骚扰我
She kept texting me. I told her to leave me alone.
是啊 谁想看到
Clearly, 'cause I would hate
她发的这种照片呢
to see the picture she sent you if you hadn't.
茱莉 这有什么关系
Julie, this isn't a big deal.
有姑娘发了短♥信♥给我 我存了照片
Some girl texted me and I kept the picture.
我没打她电♥话♥ 没去她家
I ain't call her, I didn't go over there.
也没和她发性♥爱♥短♥信♥
I'm not sexting her.
说真的 看这张照片
And, really, what's the difference
和看毛♥片♥又有什么区别
between looking at this picture and looking at porn?
你能操到照片里的女人啊 查尔斯
You can fuck the girl in this picture, Charles.
我不再问这问题了
I'm gonna stop asking that question.
-怎么... -怎么了
- What the... - What? What?
你脸上有闪粉
You got glitter on your face
身上一股脱衣舞俱乐部味道
and you smell like a strip club.
里基要我帮忙 所以...
Ricky needed a favor, so...
还有里基的份 我怎么不惊讶呢
Ricky's involved. Why am I not surprised?
你已经退役了
I'm not about to sit around here
我不会再纵容你这么胡搞
and watch you unravel now that football is done.
-茱莉 -不 别做那表情
- Oh, Julie-- - No, don't give me that look.
我们都知道这种事结局不光彩
We both know it can happen. It is never pretty.
一张照片而已 哪算是胡搞
This is one picture. This is hardly unraveling.
这样就够了 查尔斯
One thread is all it takes, Charles.
我不会当那种傻坐在家里
Not about to be one of those women
等你回来 为你所有
that sits at home, waiting on you,
恶劣行为找借口的女人
making excuses for all your bad behavior.
我不会像蒂娜和贝拉一样
I'm not gonna be like Tina and Bella.
-宝贝 这不是... -离我远点
- Baby, this ain't-- - Get away from me.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
或许我现在不在家好些
Maybe it's best if I ain't here right now.
是吗 你想去哪
Really? Where you gonna go?
-我能去的地方多着呢 -是啊
- I got plenty of places. - Yeah, right.
你自己过日子 这才是笑话吧
剧集 | 球手们 | 导航列表