剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
And you gave me a drunk snog, and you said "Donald" 17 times,
还从来没回过我的短♥信♥
and you never returned my text.
是“多纳尔”
It's "Donal."
可以进去了
We can go through now.
加维小姐 伊恩赖利还没回来吗?
Miss Garvey, has Ian Reilly still not reappeared?
听着 我们不知道他在哪
Look, we don't know where he is.
我们在哀悼
We're grieving.
我们给她穿什么寿衣?夹克和裙子还是…
What should we dress her in? Should it be a jacket and skirt or…
从这里挑一件?
Either of these?
- 对 很好 - 好 是的
- Yeah. Nice. - Good. Yeah.
好看
Lovely.
不 别这样 好吗?
No. Stop. Okay?
我们不能把自己封闭起来 对彼此客客气气的
We can't just all go inside of ourselves and become fucking polite to each other.
无论如何都不行
No matter what.
好了
So, come on.
你们觉得呢?
What do you think?
好 我希望她能得到 加油站经理助理的工作
Okay. I hope she gets the assistant manager's job at the petrol station.
你们记得她…
Do you remember when she--
你们还记得她用一个纸样
Do you remember when she made herself
给自己做了一条皮裤吗?
a pair of leather trousers out of a pattern?
那小妞喜欢皮革
That girl loved a bit of leather.
还有件配套的短上衣
Little matching bolero.
应该把这话加到悼词里
You should add that to the eulogy.
天啊 悼词
Oh, God. The eulogy.
我们必须发言吗?
Do we have to make a speech?
不 我连伴郎的发言都写不出来
No, can't write a bloody best man speech.
就为所有人用四段文字来总结她的一生吧
Try and sum her up in four paragraphs for everyone.
不 我们就用自己的方式来悼念她吧
No. We'll just mourn her in our own way.
对 我们围着篝火坐下 喝一瓶威士忌
Yeah, we'll sit around the fire, drink a bottle of whiskey
好好地怀念她
and remember her properly.
在所有人都滚了 不再烦我们了的时候
When everyone pisses off and leaves us alone.
好 听着不错
Yeah. Sounds okay.
这件怎么样?
What about this one?
胸露得有点多 贝卡
It's a bit booby, Becka.
她最后的衣服为什么要穿这件?
Why would she wear that as her final outfit?
因为她很性感
Because she was a ride.
她才刚刚开始注意到这一点
She was only just starting to notice.
你们为什么笑得这么大声?
Why were you laughing so much?
我们在为你妈妈选寿衣
We were just picking an outfit for your mum.
火化不需要穿
You don't need an outfit to be burned in.
我在格雷纱姆酒店过13岁生日时 她穿的这件
She wore this on my 13th birthday in The Gresham.
她说穿上后感觉自己像姬蒂班查
She said she felt like Cate Blanchett in it, so…
我想抱抱她
I just want to scoop her up.
我希望我们没有做此事
I wish we'd never started this.
什么事?
What?
没去搞混♥蛋♥
Never went after the prick.
我们不管也挺好的
That we left well enough alone.
当时并不够好 对吗?
Well, it wasn't well enough, was it?
如果我们没插手 这些事都不会发生
None of this would have happened if we'd just stayed the hell out of it.
管风琴真难听
That organ is awful.
我们为什么让他们选?
Why did we let them choose it?
该死的固定套餐葬礼
Bloody set menu funeral.
坚持一下好吗?
Can we just survive this?
天啊
Oh, God.
你能相信会出这种事吗?
Can you believe that this is happening?
我无法相信
I just can't believe this is happening.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能相信会出这种事吗?
Can you believe it's happening?
- 真是… - 罗杰 还好吗?
- Just-- - How you doing, Roger?
他的心被掏空了
He is a husk of a man.
我们都心碎了
And our hearts are broken.
安杰莉卡 需要靠在谁的肩上哭 就告诉我们 好吗?
Well, let us know if you need a shoulder to cry on, Angelica, won't you?
好的
I will.
节哀
I'm sorry.
假惺惺
Grief thief.
坐到后面吧
Come sit down the back there.
- 不 这里就好 谢谢 - 安杰莉卡
- No, I'm grand here, thanks. - Angelica.
抱歉 安杰莉卡 这是布兰纳德和近亲的座位 不好意思
Sorry, Angelica. This is for Blanaid and close family if you wouldn't mind.
后面的空位很多
Plenty of seats back there.
你能换个地方吗?
Can you move?
好 当然
Yep. Of course.
所有人都来了
Well, everyone's turned up.
除了格蕾丝自己的老公
Except for Grace's own husband.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你想坐这里吗?来吧
Do you want to come sit here? Come sit.
不 谢了
No, thanks.
那是谁?
Who's that?
马特克拉芬
Matt Claffin.
是格蕾丝的承保人
He's Grace's insurer.
哇
Wow.
天啊 他能来 人可真好
Geez, that was nice of him to show up.
这服务真到位
Gone above and beyond.
看 我会拍那张照片
You see, I'd do that photo.
谢谢大家 今天和我们在一起
Thank you for being with us today.
来最后…送别格蕾丝赖利 原姓加维
For the final… of Grace Reilly née Garvey.
愿她安息
May she rest in peace.
在我们向亲爱的姐妹告别时
As we bid farewell to our dear sister…
布兰纳德和她的姐♥妹♥们♥
Blanaid and her sisters.
这牧师怎么回事?
What the hell is going on with that priest?
他去年有过一次中风
He had a stroke last year.
他有过一次…
He had a--
太好了 真是太好了
Oh, great. Well, that's just great.
通过我们的主基♥督♥ 阿门
Through Christ, our Lord. Amen.
现在我们请格蕾丝的家人发言
And now we'll hear from Grace's family.
- 什么? - 不行
- What? - Absolutely not.
- 我不要发言 - 得有人上去
- I am not saying something. - Someone needs to go up.
- 我们得… - 我不…
- We need to-- - I don't--
我不想发言
No, I don't want to.
不 我们说好了不发言的
No, we said we weren't doing that.
是 我们不知道 该死的嘟囔先生主持祷告 对吗?
Yeah, we didn't know bloody Mumbles would be leading prayers, did we?
格蕾丝 请将我抱在你的怀里
Oh, Grace Just hold me in your arms
让这一瞬间持续下去
And let this moment linger
他们会在黎明时分将我带走 而我会死去
They'll take me out at dawn And I will die
带着我所有的爱
With all my love
我把这枚结婚戒指戴在你的手指上
I place this wedding ring Upon your finger
没有时间分享我们的爱
There won't be time to share our love
所以我们必须说再见
So we must say goodbye
没有时间分享我们的爱
There won't be time to share our love
所以我们必须说再见
So we must say goodbye
请节哀
So sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 谢谢你来
Hi. Thank you for coming.
非常感谢 你真好
Thank you so much. This is very kind of you.
- 请节哀 - 谢谢
- Sorry for your loss. - Thank you.
谢谢你来
Thanks for coming.
祝你今天愉快
Have a lovely day.
- 请节哀 - 谢谢
- Sorry for your loss. - Thank you.
谢谢你来 是
Thanks for coming. Yeah.
- 谢谢你 玛丽 - 我很遗憾
- Thank you, Mary. - I'm really sorry.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
你到底去哪了?
Where the hell have you been?
你去哪了?
Where were you?
混账 你为什么不给我们打电♥话♥?
Why didn't you phone us, you fucking dick?
我们吵架了 格蕾丝跟我说了一件事
We had a fight. Grace told me something.
让我很紧张 我一慌就走了
It made me very nervous. I panicked and left.
别闹 握手环节结束了 明白吗?结束了
No, the handshaking is closed, okay? No more handshaking.
非常感谢 抱歉
Thanks a million. Sorry.
格蕾丝跟你说了什么?
What did Grace tell you?
她跟我说她杀了约翰保罗
She told me that she killed John Paul.
她全告诉我了
She told me everything.
天啊
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表