剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
对 加油 继续
That's it. Come on. Keep on going.
九、八...抬高膝盖 七...
Nine, eight-- Raise your knees! Seven...
三、二、一
Three, two, one.
你觉得调整后的睾丸素剂量如何?
How are you finding the adjusted testosterone dose?
我更想打你了
I wanna hit you more.
你的性♥欲♥如何?
How about your libido?
天啊 艾琳 我一把年纪了 在哀悼期
Oh, Jesus, Eileen. I'm old. I'm grieving.
其实我独自一人很开心
And actually, I'm happy on my own.
我决定不再需要性生活了
I don't need sex anymore, I've decided.
我50岁了
I'm 50.
就是今天
Today, actually.
那些事都是历史了
I'm done with all that.
你可不是历史
You are not done.
还有 生日快乐
And happy birthday,
你这个热辣的半百传奇
you smoking hot, mid-century legend.
嘿 我愿意跟你做
And hey, I'd do you.
谢谢
Thanks.
不过说真的 你感觉怎么样?
Seriously though, how are you feeling?
我不知道 不知道
I don't know.
我只是...
I don't know. I just--
我很想她 那程度...
I just miss her on such a deep--
我...太想她了 就像...
I just-- I miss her so deeply, like in my...
不 我不要拥抱了
No, I'm grand for hugs.
我太生气了 不能拥抱
I'm too angry for hugs.
我只是觉得她的死是完全可以避免的
I just feel like her death was so completely avoidable.
出了这么多事 我要是把她盯紧一些就好了
If I'd just kept a closer watch on her after everything.
都是什么事?
What's everything?
我要是再多了解一些她当时的想法
Just knowing what was going on in her head a bit more,
就能帮到她了
I would've been able to help her.
还有照顾小布 比我想象中难多了
And minding Bla it's way harder than I thought.
我突然就不再是她最喜欢的大姨了
Suddenly, I'm not her favorite auntie anymore, you know?
成了凶巴巴的普通阿姨
I'm just some basic bitch.
想不想去游个泳放松一下?
Do you wanna go for a cure-all dip?
不了 我得去见女巫团
No, I've gotta meet the coven.
比比昨天在镇上听到有人这么叫我们
Bibi heard someone calling us that in town yesterday.
为之自豪吧
Wear it with pride.
回头见
See you soon.
我有了个新客户
I've a new client.
就是你认识的安杰莉卡
You know, your one, Angelica?
多巧啊
How funny is that?
她聊起你来就滔滔不绝
She couldn't stop talking about you.
你们在哪?
Where are you all?
为什么谁都不接电♥话♥?我们还得做计划呢
Why is no one answering their phones? We still have to plan.
门没开吗?
Is the door not open?
我发誓 我从没这么想杀了那个臭婆娘
I swear to God, I've never wanted to kill that wagon more.
门是开着的
The door was open.
你想杀哪个臭婆娘?
What wagon did you wanna kill?
没有 就是我妹妹厄休拉
No one. Just my sister, Ursula.
她迟到了 人也很坏 你认识她
She's late and a bitch. Well, you've met her.
是
Yeah.
可以的话 我们只是想聊聊
Well, we just wanted to chat if that's okay with you.
不可以
No.
我是说 今天是我生日
Well, I mean, it's my birthday.
还有些事要筹备
Also, there's stuff to plan.
我们要去撒姐妹的骨灰
We're scattering our sister's ashes.
不会占用很久
It won't take long,
只是想问问你 贝卡跟我们说 丢了一笔钱是怎么回事
just wanted to ask you about the money Becka told us was missing.
你妹妹去世那天取出来的钱
The money your sister took out the day she died.
我不知道是怎么回事
Well, I don't know what that was all about.
(贱♥人♥娜丁来电)
Was she in some kind of trouble?
她是不是有什么麻烦?
有人威胁她?有这类事吗?
Had someone been threatening her, anything like that?
你确定?
Are you sure?
对 我确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
贝卡是不是在安杰莉卡柯林斯 家里找这笔钱?
Was Becka looking for the money in Angelica Collins's house?
你们没问她?
Did you not ask her?
你们关了她很长时间呢
You had her locked up long enough.
(接电♥话♥ 你这个固执的混♥蛋♥)
Sir? Return the call. - Fuck's sake.
- 长官?回电♥话♥吧 - 见鬼
这里交给我就好
I've got this.
我有很多事必须要做
Well, I've got, you know, stuff I have to be getting on with.
很多东西要整理
A lot of organizing.
好 就一个问题 问完我就走
Yeah, one question. Then, I'll head.
你不知道格蕾丝为什么需要那笔钱 这不是很奇怪吗?
Isn't it strange that you don't know why Grace needed that money.
你们似乎亲密无间
Seem to let each other into every part of your lives.
你真的不知道?
You really have no idea?
我不知道 可能是悄悄做拉皮术吧
I don't know, sneaky facelift.
你能签收吗?
Will you sign for this?
他们能认识真好 毕竟之前...
It's nice that they met, you know, after...
有时候增加自己的曝光率是值得的 我是说在网上
Sometimes it's worth putting yourself out there. Online, I mean.
在网上?
How'd you mean, online?
他们是在丧亲互助小组上认识的
They met at a bereavement group.
伊恩失去了妹妹 但也对... - 谢谢
Ian lost his sister. But, yeah... - Thank you.
增加曝光率是好的
...good to put yourself out there.
我不是固执
I'm not being stubborn.
我跟你说了 我在忙工作 回头打给你
I told you, I'm busy at work. I will call you later.
我刚刚替你签收了
I just signed for it.
记得搬的时候要蹲下去
Don't forget to bend your knees when you're picking it up.
回头见
We'll see you again.
伊恩跟我们说他在网上认识的格蕾丝
So Ian told us that he met Grace online,
但伊娃刚说他们是在丧亲互助小组认识的
but Eva's just said that they met at a bereavement group,
这种事撒谎 很奇怪吧?
which is a weird thing to lie about, right?
对 谁在说谎呢?
Yeah. Which one's lying?
我们去逼供吧
Let's get the thumbscrews out.
好 如果你的蜘蛛感应生效了 就去见见他
Yeah, if your spidey's are tingling, go see him.
嘿 把格蕾丝的私人物品还给他 杀他个措手不及
Hey, bring him back Grace's effects. Catch him off guard.
我得处理家务事
I've got family stuff to take care of.
刚才电♥话♥上是娜丁?
Was that Nadine on the phone?
对 和她的男人 威胁我 想让我屈服
Yeah, and her ole fella, threatening to wheeze me into submission.
好吧 你觉得他怎么样?
Here, what do you think of him?
以男人的视角 - 娜丁的男人?
Like, as a man. - Of Nadine's fella?
不 伊恩
No, Ian.
他不是我的菜
No, he's not my type.
(爱你 伊娃 生日快乐)
(歌♥曲42 格蕾丝 亲亲)
(卡拉OK扬声器 自带LED灯光效果)
真的 快过来
Seriously, get over here.
抱歉 我迟到了 这是什么?
Sorry, I'm late. What's that?
格蕾丝从坟墓中给伊娃送了一份礼物
Grace sent Eva a present from the grave.
不
No.
真的吗?
Seriously?
我没给你准备礼物
I didn't get you anything.
你从来没送过我礼物
You never get me anything.
我爱你
I love you.
几乎就像格蕾丝直接下了命令 要办个派对
It's almost a directive from Gracie to throw a party.
不 什...我们不办派对
No. Wha-- No, we're not going to do a party.
现在事情太多
There's too much going on.
刚才警♥察♥还来问那笔钱的事
Had the Guards here earlier asking about the money.
对不起
Sorry.
还有 安杰莉卡得寸进尺了
And Angelica's taken things to the next level.
她请了艾琳当教练
She's hired Eileen.
我的教练艾琳
My trainer, Eileen.
这是个警告 不是吗?
Well, it's a warning, isn't it?
她是个不定时炸♥弹♥
She's a loose cannon.
这算什么警告啊?
It's hardly a horse's head.
我才不在乎你的更年期保姆呢
I don't give a shit about your menopause nanny.
她害得贝卡可能会蹲监狱
She had Becka looking at jail time.
把格蕾丝吓死了
She scared Grace to her grave.
没揍她一顿已经算她走运了
She is lucky she's still walking.
我现在不能蹲监狱
I can't go to jail now.
是啊 你只管自保就好 贝卡
Yeah. Save your own skin, Becka.
不是那样的 闭嘴 - 你才闭嘴
It's not that. Shut up! - You shut up.
如果警方查出那笔钱的用途
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表