剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
把法医病理学家请来 好吗?
Bring in the state pathologist, yeah?
我可不希望该死的凯瑟琳默塔 在萨尔萨舞蹈课间隙验尸
Don't want Kathleen bloody Murtagh fitting this in between her salsa classes.
如果他在水里泡了一阵子
If he's been in the water awhile,
那就像在勃艮第红酒炖牛肉上找脉搏
it'll be like trying to find a pulse on a beef bourguignon.
我要所有人来调查此案
And I want all eyes on this.
我去勘查一下现场
I'm gonna take a look around.
据说你的一个朋友以前住这里
Apparently a pal of yours used to live here.
什么意思?“我的一个朋友”?
How do you mean, "a pal of mine"?
你两年前掘出来的那位
That fella you dug up two years ago,
约翰保罗威廉姆斯
John Paul Williams.
(米娜威廉姆斯太太 耶茨街12号♥)
(都柏林县 索兹)
不...
(米娜威廉姆斯太太 转交 JP威廉姆斯先生)
见鬼
天啊 今天是你姐妹的婚礼 歇一天吧
Jesus. It's your sister's wedding. Take a day off.
就一小时
It was an hour.
我5点就起来擀面皮了 你才一边歇着吧
I've been up since 05:00 rolling pastry. Stick it up your hole.
- 太棒了 - 很好 谢谢
- That was brilliant. - Great. Thank you.
你今天很慢啊
You were pretty slow today.
去死 艾琳
Fuck off, Eileen.
五份熏三文鱼会不会有点太多了?
You don't think five smoked salmon's a bit excessive, no?
我不觉得 不多
No, I don't think so. No.
别提三文鱼 也别说这个词
Don't mention or say salmon.
- 她来了 - 闭嘴啦
- There she is. - Shut up.
今天最重要的人
The most important person of the day.
首席伴娘
Chief bridesmaid.
其实是首席花童
Head flower girl, actually.
老姑娘们把伴娘的位置都抢了
All the aul ones have taken the bridesmaids' spots.
无礼
Cheek.
- 妈说她现在准备好了 - 是吗?格蕾丝公主?
- Mam said she's ready for you now. - Did she? Princess Grace?
该死 现在11点40了
Oh, shit. It's 11:40.
- 我们上去吧 走 - 等等
- Let's go up. Let's go. - Wait!
满手鱼腥味
Fish hands.
天啊 是
Oh, God. Yeah.
- 贝卡哪去了? - 贝卡
- Where the hell's Becka? - Becka!
- 天啊 - 起床了 懒鬼
- Jesus Christ. - Get up, you lazy cow!
(爱尔兰制♥造♥)
贝卡 别逼我上来
- 天啊 糟糕 - 怎么搞的?
- Jesus, that's horrible. - The hell?
什么?
What's that?
天啊
Oh, God.
要我跟你一起吗?
Shall I come with ya?
除非你想要我姐姐们给你编辫子
Not unless you want my sisters to braid your hair.
不过她们喜欢我 对吗?
They like me though, don't they?
她们忍♥不了你
They can't stand you.
贝卡 我是认真的 她们... 你的姐姐们都喜欢我 对吗?
Becka, I'm serious. They-- Your sisters, they all like me, right?
天啊 对 她们都喜欢你
Jesus, yeah, they all like ya.
除了比比 因为你问 女同性恋会不会来月经
Well, except for Bibi 'cause you asked if lesbians got periods.
老天
Oh, for God's sake.
没有幽默感
No sense of humor.
这就是女同性恋的问题
That's the problem with lesbians.
- 好 你就... - 住手 乔
- Yeah, just... just... - No. Joe!
过来一下
...come here for a sec.
太早了啊
Not yet.
- 欢迎二位新人 - 谢谢
- Welcome to you both. - Thank you.
你的姐♥妹♥们♥想告诉你 妈妈和爸爸
Your sisters would like you to know that Mam and Dad
今天为你感到非常自豪
would be very proud of you today.
我们聚集在这里
We are gathered here
是为了庆祝格蕾丝加维 和伊恩赖利之间独特而及时的爱情
to celebrate the unique and timely love of Grace Garvey and Ian Reilly...
两年前 你把约翰保罗威廉姆斯掘了出来
Two years ago, you dig up John Paul Williams
花费了近三万 因为显然
at a cost of nearly 30 fecking grand because, apparently,
有令人信服的证据表明 他的生命受到了威胁
there's compelling evidence that his life was under threat.
恕我直言 长官 我无法无视这种信息
And with respect, sir, that's information I couldn't ignore.
然后你又把它当成事故结案了
And then you close it again as an accident.
当时就很丢人了 但更丢人的是
Hugely embarrassing at the time, but not nearly as embarrassing
警局会发现你在现场
as it's going to be when the department see that you missed
漏掉了房♥子里一整个谋杀案
an entire house of fecking horrors while you were at it.
验尸的结果是不确定的 所以...
Well, the results of the postmortem were inconclusive, so...
所以?你就放着不管了?没事 散了吧
So? So you left it at that? Nothing to see here.
我遵循了正当的执法程序
Well, I followed proper policing procedure.
我早知道你是个懒鬼 但这...叫尸位素餐
I knew you were a lazy bastard, but this-- this is incompetence.
太过分了
This is next-level.
我要知道那房♥子里到底发生了什么
I want to know exactly what happened in that house
如果你这次再搞砸 就卷铺盖滚蛋
and if you mess things up again this time, you're finished.
听见没有?
Do you hear me?
别想光荣退休了
No retiring with glory.
我说到做到
I'll make sure of that.
把人给我抓到局子里来
I want heads arrested and sent down.
听懂了吗?
Do we understand each other?
是
Sir.
霍利亨会和你一起调查
And Houlihan will be staying on with ya.
不行...
No, no, no.
教小姑娘如何当警探不是我的职责
It's not my job to teach little girls how to be detectives.
就是你的
It is.
白纸黑字写在你的职位描述里呢
It is literally in your job description.
- 可是她... - 她怎么了?
- But she's-- she's a-- she's-- - She's what?
她是个怪胎
But she's an oddball.
她25岁 已经是警探了
She's 25. She's made detective.
而且是多元化的女警
She's also a diverse female officer.
可能是非二元性别的 或看她的样子 可能还有其他奇怪的身份
Probably non-binary or some bollocks by the look of her.
你若忽视那种人 后果自负
You overlook those ones at your peril.
我对这个词感到不自在
I'm not comfortable with that language.
什么?什么词?
What? What language?
“那种人”
"Those ones."
可你说她是怪胎
But you called her a bleeding oddball.
听着 给我出去办案
Look, get out of here and get on with it!
你能回复一下我的派对邀请吗?
Can you RSVP to the invite to my party?
为了人数多一点
For numbers.
谢谢
Thank you.
“我的派对”
"My party."
天啊
Jesus.
好样的 小伙子
Well done, young lad!
我不行了
I am done.
- 你体力不行啊 - 我去喝一杯
- Lightweight. - I'm gonna get a pint.
我不知道你还邀请了安杰莉卡
I didn't know you invited Angelica.
她没邀请
She hadn't.
没关系 我其实应该邀请她的
It's fine. I should've asked her really.
为什么?我都不知道你们这么要好
Why? I didn't even know you were that friendly.
对 我们走得更近了
Oh, yeah, we got close after--
在我当志愿者之后 还有...
you know, when I was volunteering, and--
可是后来有些令我喘不上气
but then, it got a bit suffocating.
但她来了也没关系
But sure, it's fine.
不是谁的错
It's no one's fault.
艾琳?不来点?
Eileen? No?
- 乔 我听说你... - 乔 来一杯?
- Joe, I hear you're a man... - Joe, pint?
- 好啊 - 爱吃三文鱼
- Grand. - ...who enjoys a bit of salmon.
比比跟你们说了吗? 我们选中了一位捐卵子的人
Did Bibi tell you? We've chosen an egg donor.
等等 决定了?
Wait, you're doing it?
什么?我的...天啊
What? Oh, my Go-- Oh, my God.
捐卵子的人?
An egg donor?
这难道不是女同性恋情侣的红利吗?
Isn't that like a bonus of being a lesbian couple?
你们的卵子多的是
You have loads of eggs?
不 不多也
Not anymore.
所以你们要用比比的精♥子♥还是...
So you're gonna use Bibi's sperm, or...
住口
Stop.
抱歉 我不知道为什么这么说
Sorry. I don't know why I said that.
- 紧张了 抱歉 - 等等 所以你...
- Nerves. Sorry. - Wait. So you're--
你来怀孩子还是...
You'll be carrying it or...
对...
Yeah. Yeah.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你们能想象比比怀孕的样子吗?
Could you imagine Bibi pregnant?
- 怎么了?她会很可爱 - 下一个是你
- What? She'd be cute. - You'll be next.
不可能 谢谢啊
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表