剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
格蕾丝
Grace.
格蕾丝 亲爱的 还好吗?出什么事了吗?
Grace, are you okay, honey? Has something happened?
伊恩在哪?
Where's Ian?
格蕾丝 开门啊
Grace, are you coming out?
怎么办?
What do I do?
让她自己待一会儿吧 要不要给伊恩打电♥话♥?
Just leave her a bit. Should we call Ian?
我给比比打
I'll call Bibi.
我去烧点热水
I'll put the kettle on.
你身上很臭
You're very ripe.
吃完吐司洗个澡吧
Have a wash after your toast.
嘿
Hey!
能把我那份放进烤箱吗?我去跑步
Will you put mine in the oven? I'm gonna just go for a run.
- 怎么了? - 别跑到纳文镇去
- What? - Don't end up in Navan.
老天 我只跑到过纳文镇一次
Jesus, you do one run to Navan.
很难忘记你不小心跑了55公里 比比
Yeah, well, it's hard to forget an accidental 34 miles, Bibi.
我那天心事重重嘛
I had a lot on my mind that day.
我们必须12点到诊所
Well, we've to be at the clinic for 12:00.
我已为此请了一整天假
I've booked the day off for it.
别跑丢了
Don't run away.
- 什么事? - 你能过来吗?
- What? - Could you get over here?
格蕾丝不对劲
Something's wrong with Grace.
伊恩不见了
Ian's gone.
格蕾丝?
Grace?
格蕾丝
Grace!
- 嘿 - 她不肯出来
- Hey. - She won't come out.
那就让她待在里面好了
She can stay in there then.
小布
Bla.
嘿 听着 你们在学校让用手♥机♥吗?
Hey, listen, can you use your phones in school?
午饭时可以
We're allowed to check them at lunch.
好 听着 我...等伊恩一回来 就给你发短♥信♥ 好吗?
Okay, well, look, I'll just-- I'll text you as soon as Ian's back, okay?
昨天警♥察♥为什么来?
Why were the Guards here yesterday?
我不知道他们来过 亲爱的
I didn't know they were, honey.
她昨晚都歇斯底里了 像疯了一样
She was hysterical last night, like, it was insane.
- 她精神不正常 - 好了 小布 别...
- She's mental. - Oh, come on, Bla. Don't--
什么?真的
What? She is.
好好上学
Enjoy school.
怎么回事?我要错过早餐了
What's going on? I'm missing breakfast.
- 诺拉做了沙卡蔬卡 - 美味啊
- Nora made shakshuka. - Yum.
老天 我都没时间刷牙
Jesus. I didn't even have time to brush my teeth.
如果你有时间涂睫毛膏 就有时间刷牙
If you had time to put mascara on, you had time to brush your teeth.
恕难苟同
Well, I disagree with that.
听着 过来 昨晚警♥察♥来了
Listen, come here. The Guards were here last night.
- 警♥察♥?为什么? - 对
- The Guards? Why? - Yeah.
嗨 亲 你还好吗?
Hi, hon, you okay?
想喝杯茶还是...
Do you want a cup of tea or--
- 好啊 - 给...很烫
- Yeah. - Here. Here. It's hot.
小布带上iPad了吗?在充电来着
Did Bla take her iPad? It was charging.
对 她带了
Yeah, she has it.
听着 你是不是...亲爱的 怎么回事?
Listen, are you-- What's happened, hon?
伊恩在哪?
Where's Ian?
我们吵架了而已
We had an argument is all.
- 他走了 - 为什么?
- He left. - Why?
警♥察♥来这里做什么?
What were the police doing here?
别吼她 给她个机会来回答
Don't bark at her. Give her a chance to answer.
他们在一个行李箱里发现一具尸体
They found a dead body in a suitcase.
他们什么了什么?
They what the fucking what?
约翰保罗的父亲 乔治
John Paul's father. George.
他们说他是被谋杀的
They said he was murdered.
- 你们没听到我的话吗? - 听到了 是...
- Did you not hear what I said? - Yeah, no, we did. It's--
我只是在思考
I'm just computing.
- 见鬼 真难以置信 - 老天
- Shit. I can't believe that. - Oh, my God.
- 天啊 - 是啊 不可思议
- Oh, my God. - Oh, yeah, that's insane.
那...听着 无论发生什么 无论结果如何
Well, look-- Well, whatever happens, whatever that leads to,
不会是...你的麻烦 对吗?
I mean, it's not gonna-- it's not your problem, is it?
就是我的麻烦
It is my problem.
他们临走时 那位警探问我 约翰保罗人寿保险索赔的事
The detective asked me about John Paul's life insurance claim as they were leaving.
临走时 真是警方的经典做派
As they were leaving, such a cop move.
他为什么问你这个?
Well, why did he ask you that?
因为是他把约翰保罗的尸体掘出来的
Because he was the one who exhumed John Paul's body.
见鬼 该死的
Shit. Fuck.
等等 什么?
Wait. What?
等等 这是你和伊恩吵架的原因吗?
Wait, is that why you were fighting with Ian?
我认为...
I think...
罗杰会向警方自首
Roger is going to talk to the police.
罗杰?
Roger?
贝类海鲜那个罗杰?
Shellfish Roger?
罗杰要去向警方自首什么事?
Roger's gonna talk to the police about what?
你有两条新留言
You have two new messages.
费加尔 我是娜丁
Fergal, it's Nadine.
别忘了 肖恩今天去学校接杰茜
Don't forget Sean is picking up Jessie from school today.
你能签监护人同意书吗?
And can you sign the consent forms?
我们几周后要飞去悉尼了
We're supposed to be on a plane to Sydney in a few weeks
你留的时间太少了
and you're cutting it bloody fine.
能不能快点搞定啊?
Could you just get it done?
- 该死 - 恶心 爸 锁门啊
- Oh, shit. - Ew, Dad, lock the door!
锁坏了
It's broke!
我盖着毛巾呢
I had a flannel over me--
别说了 爸
No, Dad!
- 下一条留言 - 抱歉
- Next message. - Sorry.
我忘了说
I forgot to say.
你这辈子能不能为其他人
Can you just do something for someone else
做一次事啊?
for once in your fucking life?
好像没人在
I don't think they're there.
坦普尔莫尔警校还会教这些观察技巧啊?
They teach you those observational skills at Templemore?
娘炮克拉芬父子公♥司♥显然已经关门大吉了
Mrs. Claffin and Sons have clearly packed up.
不知道那对蠢兄弟去哪了
Wonder where that doofus of a brother went to.
要我查查吗?
Do you want me to look into it?
不 不必操心 我来查
No, don't worry about it. I'll do that.
老天 我当然想要你来查
Geez. Of course I want you to look into it.
谁给你选的服装?
Who picks your wardrobe?
鲁珀特熊吗?
Rupert the Bear?
不 是我妈妈 服装... 对 我会...重新考虑的 长官
No, my mum-- It-- Yeah, I'll just-- I'll rethink it, sir.
对 重新考虑一下全身的穿搭吧
Yeah, do. Rethink the whole thing.
你是被突然安插过来的 对吧?
You've been parachuted in here, yeah?
至少穿得像样一点
The least you can do is dress for the job.
是 一定 长官 立刻办
Yep. Absolutely, sir, on it.
我又查了一下 约翰保罗威廉姆斯的验尸档案
I was looking into the John Paul Williams inquest file again.
那不可能是自杀
There's no way that was suicide.
赞同
Agreed.
除非他制♥作♥了某种自动收纳的滑轮系统
Unless he created some sort of, like, self-collapsing, like, pulley system.
但谁会那么大费周章地自杀?
But I mean, who would bother killing themselves like that?
我觉得我们可以去看...
I thought that we could go and see--
不行 我们不能把同一具尸体 掘出来两次 好吗?
No, we are not digging up the same body twice, okay?
这事你就别想了
You can forget about that.
- 不 我是说... - 上车吧
- No, I meant-- - Just get in.
老天
Oh, Christ.
抱歉 长官
Sorry, sir.
不敢相信 罗杰居然帮了她
I can't believe Roger helped her.
这真是个重大的秘密
That's a big secret to keep.
我是说 这么大的事 居然瞒着我们 不是吗?
I mean, that's a big thing to keep from us, don't you think?
他为什么这么做?为什么要冒险?
Why'd he do it? Why take the risk?
他愿意为她做任何事
He'd do anything for her.
也许她应该睡他一次
Maybe she should just give him a leg-over.
- 就能封他的口了 - 你真混♥蛋♥
- That'll keep him quiet. - You are such a dick.
不过确实是个好主意
It is a good idea though.
我不确定全体出动是正确的方法
I don't know if en masse is the right approach.
他可能会以为我们想恐吓他
He might think we're trying to intimidate him.
我们就是想恐吓他
We are trying to intimidate him.
我饿死了 你有吃的吗?
I'm starving. Do you have any food?
我们能进去了吗?我没法耗上一整天
Can we just go in, please? I can't do this all day.
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表