剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
Grace wouldn't want you anywhere near Blanaid.
给她洗♥脑♥ 用你那该死的...
Brainwashing her with your blood--
你离她远点 懂吗?
You just need to stay away from her, okay?
是她来找我的
She came to me.
安杰莉卡在跟踪格蕾丝 好吗?
Angelica, she was stalking Grace, okay?
她现在瞄上布兰纳德了
She's zoned in on Blanaid now.
她家里专门为她准备了一个房♥间
She's got this room in her house that she's all done up for her.
就是...会出坏事的 我能感觉到
It's just-- Something terrible's gonna happen. I can feel it.
什么事?
Like what?
应该禁止她靠近她
She shouldn't be allowed around her.
你们到底有没有在调查她?
I mean, are you even investigating her?
恕我无礼 调查的理由呢?
Well, I'm not being smart, but for what?
太咄咄逼人吗?
For being too intense?
不 是把我妹妹逼死
No, for driving my sister to her death.
你说你认为是安杰莉卡 逼格蕾丝开下路的?
Are you saying you think Angelica drove Grace off the road?
我不是说她真的逼死了她 但她在向她索要钱财
I'm not saying she literally drove her, but she was wrangling money off her.
你们找到那笔钱了吗?
I mean, have you even found it yet?
我们问过你们那笔钱的事 和它是用来干什么的
We asked you about the money and what it was for.
不好 伊恩
Oh, shit. Ian.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
天啊 好
Oh, Jesus Christ. Okay.
你能让她跟我说话吗?
Will you put her on to me?
她到底去哪了?
Well, where the hell was she?
好 回家见
Okay. I'll see you at home.
他找到她了
He found her.
他...对 抱歉
He-- Yeah, sorry about all the
我歇斯底里了 我...想我应该是慌了
hysterical-- I was panicked, I think.
对 抱歉 忘了刚才的事吧
So, yeah, sorry. Forget all that.
也忘了安杰莉卡吗?
Forget Angelica?
对 我应该是因为慌乱而上头了
Yeah. I think I was just crazed with panic and--
她是我妹妹的女儿 我妹妹刚去世
You know, it's my sister's daughter and I lost her,
还有荷尔蒙...
and also just hormones and--
但是谢谢你们花时间听我说 再次道歉
But thank you for your time, and sorry again.
祝一切都好
Best wishes.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
来吧 乖一点
Come on. Play nice.
布兰纳德
Blanaid.
你去哪了?
Where were you?
你是和她在一起吗?
Were you with her?
小布 我得知道你在哪
Bla, I need to know where you are!
所以你就在镇上到处跑、到处问 让我丢人现眼?
So you chase around town, asking questions, making a show of me?
是 因为我担心你啊
Yeah, because I was worried about you.
为什么?你又不是我妈
Why? You're not my mam.
你谁的妈妈都不是
You're no one's mam.
小布
Bla!
是这样 她只是 拿着些安杰莉卡给她的钱去购物了
Look, all she did was go shopping with some money Angelica gave her.
她对我们大惊小怪感到很丢脸 - 我不管
She's embarrassed by the fuss. - I don't care.
我在意的是她背着我们偷偷找她
I care that she is sneaking around behind our backs with her.
行吧 但你反应过度了
Fine, but you overreacted.
你们都是 你们加维姐妹
I mean, you all do it, all the Garveys.
总是到处惹事 - 这怎么变成我的错了?
There's always bloody drama. - How is this my fault now?
我没说是你的错
I'm not saying it's your fault.
我只是说你... - 太难了
I'm just saying that you ne-- - It's too hard.
太难了 我受不了了
It's too hard. I can't do it.
我承受不了了
I can't do it.
伊娃 - 我不...
Eva. - I ca--
伊娃 来...对不起
Eva, come here. Come. I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好吗?对不起 看着我
Yeah? I'm sorry. Look at me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
嘿
Hey.
对不起
Sorry.
比比 别这样 别被她挑衅
Bibi, don't. Don't rise to her.
你知道格蕾丝支持堕胎权吗?
Do you know Grace was pro-choice?
曾为婚姻平等投票?
Voted yes for marriage equality?
那是她跟你们说的
That's what she told you.
那个女孩需要有人指导
That girl needs someone to guide her.
伊娃忙着跟格蕾丝的伊恩调情 没时间关心她
And Eva is too busy making a play for Grace's Ian to care about her.
你脑子进水了吧 - 她有过前科 为什么不会再犯?
You're deluded. - Well, she did it before. Why not again?
什么叫她有前科?
What the hell do you mean she did it before?
她勾引过约翰保罗
She made a play for John Paul.
她才没勾引过JP
She did not make a play for JP.
他强♥奸♥了她
He raped her.
他强♥奸♥了他妻子的姐姐
He raped his wife's sister.
这可真是个方便的说辞
That is a very convenient tale.
能替我把一下舵吗?
Will you hold this a sec?
我他妈杀了你 - 住手 比比
I'm gonna fucking kill you! - No, Bibi!
冷静点
Calm down!
伊娃在玩火
Eva is playing a player.
谁是老狐狸 我一眼就能看出来
I know a snake in the grass when I see one,
那个男人不可信
that man is not to be trusted.
你说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
我是说...
I'm talking about--
我们怎么办?
What do we do?
厄休拉 指着她落水的地方
Ursula, point to where she went over.
盯住了 眼睛别挪开
Do not take your eyes off that spot.
她哪去了? - 贝卡 快求救
Where'd she go? - Becka, call for help.
我看不到她
I can't see her.
贝卡 去下层 立刻
Becka, downstairs! Now! Right now!
下去给海岸警卫打电♥话♥
Call the coast guard from downstairs!
厄休拉 盯着水面
Ursula, keep your eyes on the water!
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?拜托 - 天啊
Hello? Oh, please. - Oh, God.
刚刚发生了什么?
What the hell just happened?
有人吗?该死 - 贝卡 找信♥号♥♥枪
Hello? Crap. - Becka, look for a flare!
应该在红盒子里
It'll be in a red box!
去死吧 米奇
Oh, fuck you, Mikey.
天啊 - 见鬼
Christ's sake. - Shit.
比比 我看见她了
Bibi, I see her.
比比 她在那里 - 在哪?
Bibi, she's right there. - Where?
好 - 快 直线倒♥退♥
Okay. - Go! Go straight back!
这不是该死的沃尔沃 贝卡 - 快 回去
It's not a fucking Volvo, Becka! - Go back!
她就在那里
She's right there!
她要沉下去了
We're going to lose her.
贝卡 不行 绝对不行
Becka, no! Absolutely not!
你怀孕了 蠢丫头
You're pregnant, you stupid bitch!
贝卡 回来 - 不 贝卡
Becka! Come back! - No, Becka!
比比 别傻愣着
Bibi, do something!
安杰莉卡
Angelica!
贝卡
Becka!
安杰莉卡
Angelica!
糟糕
Oh, shit!
不是她
It's not her.
不是她
It's not her!
安杰莉卡
Angelica!
该死的臭婆娘
Fuck that wagon!
(根据比利时电视剧《Clan》改编)
(玛琳莎拉冈辛出品)
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表