剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
Grace!
罗杰 我接到了 我接到花了
Rogey, I got it! I caught it!
我们有理由庆祝了
We've got something to celebrate!
谁能想到呢?希望永驻人心
Well, what do you know? Hope springs eternal in the human breast.
- 真凶啊 - 是
- So aggressive. - Yeah.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
长官
Sir.
抱歉
Sorry.
- 你要干吗? - 要我给你倒点水吗?
- What do you want? - Do you want me to get you some water?
不要 说吧
No. Talk.
法医答复了
Forensics have got back at us.
过了三天?创纪录了啊
After three days? That's a record for that lot.
我亲自盯着他们来着 要求...
Well, I personally lit a fire under their arses, demanded--
你就说结果吧
Just tell me.
好 还会有进一步结果 但他们鉴别出尸体身份了
Yes. Well, there's more to come, but they've identified the body.
是乔治威廉姆斯 约翰保罗威廉姆斯的父亲
It's George Williams, John Paul Williams's father.
这我也知道
Well, I could've told us that.
看那该死的行李箱就知道
The bloody suitcase could've told us that.
- 还有吗? - 暂时没了
- Anything else? - Not yet.
但我们要不要通知最近的亲属?
But should we inform the nearest next of kin?
要...去通知吧
Yeah, yeah. Do that.
最近的亲属是格蕾丝威廉姆斯 长官
The next of kin is Grace Williams, sir.
罗杰?
Rogey?
罗杰?
Rogey?
罗杰 你在家吗?
Are you home, Rogey?
你怎么不理我?
Why didn't you answer me?
威廉姆斯的故居出事了
There's something going on up at the Williams's old place.
我试着打给格蕾丝 到处都是警♥察♥
I tried calling Grace. Police everywhere.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
什么叫“什么意思”?你醒了吗?
What do you mean, "what do I mean"? Are you awake?
这就是你3点起床的问题
And that's the trouble when you rise at 03:00.
安杰莉卡
Angelica.
警♥察♥把整个地方用警戒线围起来了
I mean, the Guards, they've got the whole place cordoned off.
所有人都穿着防护服 好像外星人刚刚降落
I mean, everyone is in hazmat gear, like ET has just bloody landed.
你怎么了?
What's wrong with you?
没怎么
Nothing.
你是不是知情?
Do you know something about it?
我怎么会知情?
How would I?
嘿
Hey.
托洛茨基 你在哪?
Where are you, Trotsky?
(罗杰马尔敦来电)
真巧 我正要出门
You're lucky you caught me.
不会占用太久
This won't take long.
请
Please.
- 我想问 威廉姆斯太太 - 是赖利太太
- Can I ask, Mrs. Williams-- - It's Mrs. Reilly.
又结婚了?恭喜
Married again? Congrats.
是 我好像在走廊里看到了他的球杆
Yeah, I thought I spotted his clubs out in the hallway, actually.
他用蛇王XL球杆?
A Cobra Fly XL man?
很不错 对
Very nice. Yeah.
请问 赖利太太 你最后一次见到你公公是什么时候?
Can I ask you, when you last saw your father-in-law, Mrs. Reilly?
我公公?
My father-in-law?
你已故丈夫的父亲 乔治威廉姆斯
Your late husband's father, George Williams.
应该是很多年前了
Years, I suppose.
他抛弃了妻子米娜 天啊 那是十多年前的事了
He walked out on his wife, Minna-- God-- more than a decade ago.
他离开后 你和他有联♥系♥吗?
And did you have any contact with him after he left?
没有 为什么要联♥系♥?
No. Why would I?
你认得这个吗?
Do you recognize this?
这是个行李箱
It's a suitcase.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know...
我知道是行李箱 对 你以前见过吗?
I know it's a suitcase. Yeah. Have you seen it before?
应该没有
Don't think so.
就算我的行李箱在机场行李带上转五圈了
My suitcase could go round an airport carousel five times
我还是认不出来
and I wouldn't be able to pick it out of a lineup.
不好意思 这和我公公有什么关系?
I'm sorry. What has this got to do with my father-in-law?
我们似乎找到他了
Well, it looks like we found him.
真的?他好吗?
Really? How is he?
不好 我们在这个行李箱里 发现他被肢解了
什么?
What?
是的 在威廉姆斯家的池塘里
Yeah, in the pond of the Williams's family home.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你是说他被谋杀了?
Are you saying he was murdered?
不太可能是事故
It's unlikely to be an accident.
目前还在进行法医鉴定
We're still in the middle of forensics.
是 我看你很震惊 家里有人陪你吗?
Yeah, I can see you're in shock. Is there anyone home with you?
应该是我丈夫回来了
I think that's my husband back now.
好 我们走了 那么...
Great. Well, we'll head off, so...
只是来通知家属的 你是最近的一个
Just needed to pass on the news, you being the closest living next of kin.
是
Yeah.
你们好
Hello.
直接上楼去了 我孩子也是十几岁
Straight up the stairs. Yeah, I have a teen myself.
真不知道他们在楼上做什么
It's a mystery to me what they do up there.
- 我是洛夫特斯探长 - 好
- Detective Inspector Loftus. - Right.
- 我是霍利亨警探 - 我们不打扰了 那么...
- Detective Houlihan-- - We'll get out of your hair, so...
走吧
Come on.
- 搞什... - 没什么 没事
- What the-- - It's nothing. It's fine.
对了 你的保险理赔最后怎么样了?
How did your insurance claim pan out in the end, by the way?
什么?
Sorry?
你丈夫的人寿保险
Your husband's life insurance.
和你有什么关系?
What has that got to do with you?
赖利太太 是我批准 威廉姆斯先生遗体挖掘的
Well, I'm the man who signed off on Mr. Williams's exhumation, Mrs. Reilly.
说实话 我因此受到了批评
And I haven't heard the last of it, to tell you the truth.
所以跟我有很大关系
So actually, it has a lot to do with me.
大家都叫他大掘手 就是掘尸体的人 因为...
They all call him Snatcher, like body snatcher because of--
我撤回了索赔
I withdrew the claim.
约翰保罗 即威廉姆斯先生是自杀的
John Paul, Mr. Williams, took his life.
我不希望女儿得知此事
I didn't want my daughter knowing about it.
我不希望他自杀的消息传出去
I didn't want his suicide getting out there.
所以我撤回了索赔
So I withdrew.
这可是放弃了一大笔钱啊
It's a lot of money to say goodbye to.
我觉得我别无选择
I didn't feel like I had a choice.
确实
No. Of course.
请节哀 也恭喜你
Well, my condolences and my congratulations.
我要去掘墓人酒吧 你可以从那里开车回家
I'm off to The Gravedigger's. You can drive yourself home from there.
怎么回事?
What was that all about?
什么?是了...我没事 我去开烤箱
What? Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Just let me get the oven on.
格蕾丝 警♥察♥为什么找上门来?
Why were the Guards here, Grace?
嘿 警♥察♥为什么来?
Hey. Why were the Guards here?
他们找到一具尸体
There's a dead body been found.
什么?在哪?
What? Where?
约翰保罗之前的家 是他父亲
At John Paul's old place. His father.
我是唯一在世的近亲 所以找到了我 这事太糟糕了
I'm the only living next of kin, so, it's awful.
但和我们没关系 只是件很糟糕的事
But it's nothing to do with us. It's just an awful, awful thing.
妈 晚饭吃什么?
What's for dinner, Mam?
你能再吃一顿炸鱼条吗?
Can you handle goujons again?
那好吧
Yeah, all right.
(奥多尔蒂的掘墓人酒吧)
长官 我不信她撤回索赔的话
那样的自杀方式确实奇怪
An odd way to commit suicide, all right.
你应该说“死于自杀”
You should say "died by suicide."
什么?
What?
“实施”暗指该行为是犯罪 或是选择
"Commit" implies that it's a crime or, like, it's a choice.
而这并不是选择
And it's not really a choice.
- 当然... - 但并没有发生 不是吗?
- And, of course-- - But it didn't fecking happen, did it?
冷静点
So calm your ham.
她为什么撒谎?
Why is she lying?
长官 你认为是她杀了他吗? 她再婚的速度可真快
Do you think she offed him, sir? I mean, she was very quick to remarry.
好了 别说了
Yeah, no, don't say that.
(嗨 我是托马斯克拉芬)
(我发来了约翰保罗的死亡信息)
(没事别给我发短♥信♥)
(这是犯罪 我会证明的)
烦人的小混♥蛋♥
(我告诉你 JP威廉姆斯死于谋杀)
(他老婆格蕾丝威廉姆斯同意掘墓)
(托马斯克拉芬)
我是托马斯克拉芬 请留言
You've called Thomas Claffin. Leave a message.
我是费加尔洛夫特斯探长
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表