剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
就算不是为了你 也会为了薯片下来
If not for you, for chips.
好吧
Okay.
小布
Bla!
怎么了?
Yeah?
来点什么和薯片一起吃吗?
Anything with the chips?
不用了
No, I'm all right.
确定?要虾吗?
Are you sure? You want scampi?
不要
No.
那好吧
Okay then.
(取款 格蕾丝赖利 五千欧元)
(格蕾丝赖利 五千欧元)
(格蕾丝赖利 五千欧元)
小布竟然不来
Can't believe Bla's not coming.
我还以为她现在只讨厌你呢
I thought it was just you she hated right now.
你们为什么谁都不接电♥话♥?
Why ain't any ye answering your phones?
- 看到我的信息了吗? - 怎么了?
- Do you look at my messages? - What's wrong?
我认为格蕾丝惹了麻烦 看
I think Grace was in trouble, look.
这些是格蕾丝的?
Are these Gracie's?
- 对 看 - 给我看看
- Yeah, look. - Let me see.
全都是她死前几小时取的
All taken out hours before she died.
看
Look.
这可是大量的现金啊
That's a shit ton of cash.
这钱现在在哪?
Well, where is that cash now?
所以她取出两万欧元 然后抛下了布兰纳德?
So she took out 20,000 euro and left Blanaid?
姐♥妹♥们♥ 格蕾丝到底怎么了?
What the hell was going on with Gracie, lads?
天知道 这笔钱是给谁准备的?
God knows. Who was that money for?
抱歉
Sorry.
- 厄休拉 你搞什么? - 厄休拉
- Ursula, what are you at? - Ursula.
- 厄休拉 你拿着我的毛巾呢 - 厄休拉
- Ursula, you have my towel. - Ursula!
(伊娃来电)
见鬼
Shit.
- 嗨 - 嗨 抱歉 计划变了
- Hey. - Hey, sorry about the change of plan.
我需要回家来找你
I just needed to come home to you.
厄休
Urs…
不 我不是说…我是要回家找你们所有人
No, I don't-- I mean come home to all of you.
和迈克尔一起做煎蛋卷
You know, to make an omelet with Michael.
我们以前总是在你休假的周三做煎蛋卷
We always used to make omelets on Wednesdays when you were off.
好 来吧
Yeah, of course. Come on.
我们如果不问…我是说 艾丽会来吗?
Would it be okay if we didn't ask-- Well, I mean, is Ally coming over?
如果她想来 那当然可以
Like, if she wants to, then of course.
但我想跟你说一件事
But I wanted to talk to you about something.
好
Yeah.
她反正在工作 我今晚不会见她
She's working anyway, so I wasn't seeing her tonight.
她为什么上夜班?她通常不上夜班的
Why is she working nights? She doesn't normally work nights.
不知道 她被叫去了
Don't know. They called her in.
关于领药登记簿有点麻烦 一些药片不见了
Some drama about the requisition book, some missing pills.
现在好像在进行审计
Doing an audit now, I think.
不知道是不是已经报♥警♥了
Don't know if the cops have been called in yet.
厄休拉
Ursula?
抱歉
Sorry.
(临床领药记录)
不是你想的那样
It's not what it looks like.
- 是一场误会 - 抱歉 打断你一下
- It's just a misunderstanding. - Sorry to interrupt you there,
我不希望你把事情越搞越糟
I just don't want you to make this any worse for yourself.
听着 我在这里工作很久了
Look, I've been working here for decades--
比你长很多年 无意冒犯 我从未犯过一次错
years longer than you, with respect-- and I've never put a foot wrong.
护士 那你为什么做这么鲁莽的事?
Then why would you do something so reckless, Nurse?
我们会按照法定程序进行 你完全有权进行答辩
We'll go through the due process, and you'll have plenty of right to reply.
你这样做是因为怀恨在心吗? 是因为不喜欢我?
Are you doing this out of spite? Because you don't like me?
我为什么不喜欢你?
Why would I not like you?
一开始是为了迈克尔
It was for Michael, originally.
他做噩梦 可我们的医生整个夏天都不在
He was having nightmares, and our GP was away all summer.
一天晚上 我拿了一片
And one night I took one,
然后我睡得比童年时还香
and I slept better than I had since I was a child.
然后我就停不下来了
And I couldn't stop.
如果我被炒掉…
If I get struck off…
我会承受不住的 现在不行 因为格蕾丝
I won't cope. Not now. Not since Grace.
多纳尔知道吗?
Did Donal know?
我们当时基本不说话了
We were barely speaking at the time.
艾丽 拜托
Ally, please.
这是违法的
This is illegal.
很严重 厄休拉
It's serious, Ursula.
你回家吧
You should go home now.
艾丽 我发誓 我会…
Ally, I swear, I will--
回家吧 护士
Go home, Nurse.
这事是有人向你告密吗?
Did somebody tip you off about this?
是安杰莉卡科林斯吗?
Was it Angelica Collins?
拜托 艾丽
Please, Ally.
费加尔
Fergal!
让我们单独谈谈?
Can you give us a sec?
没问题 我去自动售货机买♥♥瓶利宾纳
No problem. I'll get a Ribena from the vending machine,
- 或者欢乐迪… - 我才不在乎
- or an Appletis-- - Yeah, I don't care.
怎么了?杰茜还好吗?
What's happened? Is Jessie okay?
- 她很好 在打拳击 - 她什么时候开始打拳击了?
- She's fine. She's at boxing. - When did she take up boxing?
我不是来跟你解释 你女儿的爱好的 费加尔
I'm not here to explain your daughter's hobbies to you, Fergal.
你开车出来兜兜风挺好
Nice of you to take Miss Daisy out for a little spin.
对了 我没把你的恋父问题说出去
Kept your daddy issues quiet, by the way.
你是我唯一的问题 费加尔
You're my only issue, Fergal.
你为什么不签文件?
Why haven't you signed the papers?
我难以相信还在为了基本的通讯跟你纠缠
I can't believe I'm still hounding you for basic communication.
是 我也难以相信
Yeah. Well, I can't believe
- 我站在这里… - 闭嘴
- I'm standing here-- - Oh, shut up.
你觉得除了追着你 求你做正确的事情之外
Do you think I've nothing better to be doing than hunting you down
我没有其他事可做了吗?
and begging you to do the right thing?
把文件签了
Sign the papers.
听见没有?放我们走
Are you hearing me? Let us go.
对了 那可是我的车
And that's my fecking car, by the way.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你有什么事?
What do you need?
我们刚刚拿到毒理报告了
We just got the toxicology results.
要我给加维姐妹打电♥话♥吗?
Should I call the Garveys?
不 我们去见她们
No, we'll go see them.
格蕾丝宽限期过了
They've had their grace period.
还真是
Literally.
抱歉 打扰了
Sorry for barging in on you.
我们拿到赖利太太的毒理报告了
We have the toxicology results for Mrs. Reilly.
- 警探 - 对
- Detective. - Oh, yes.
她的检测包括酒精
So she was tested for alcohol,
麻醉剂、消炎药、抗组胺药 基本上什么都做了
narcotics, anti-inflammatories, antihistamines, everything, basically.
结果是阴性
And it's clean.
连半杯淡啤酒都没喝
Not even half a shandy.
- 什么都没有? - 和水一样纯净
- Nothing? - Clear as water.
完全没有?
Nothing at all?
厄休
Urs?
厄休 过来 亲爱的
Urs, come here, honey.
情感压力太大了
It's an emotional business.
我能问问 是贝卡吧?
Can I just ask Becka, isn't it?
是
Yeah.
你是不是和马特克拉芬好过?
Is it true that you were involved with Matt Claffin?
什么?
What?
我们只是想弄明白
Well, we were just trying to work out
格蕾丝为什么撤回 在克拉芬保险公♥司♥的索赔 说是自杀
why Grace would have retracted her claim with Claffin Insurance, citing suicide
而显然那不是自杀
when clearly there was no suicide.
我跟马特克拉芬没关系
I was not involved with Matt Claffin.
显然 你在他的油管频道上点了很多赞
Apparently you were doing a lot of likes on his "YouTubes."
什么?
Huh?
那你喜欢他的音乐?
Were you a fan of his music, then?
才怪
Hardly.
一定是我弄错了
Must have got that wrong.
还有很多没有答案的问题 格蕾丝当时要去哪?
Well, so many unanswered questions: Where was Grace going?
她在逃避什么吗?
Was she running from something?
是因为我们在以谋杀案调查JP的死吗?
Was it because we were looking into JP's death as murder?
别担心 我们会查个水落石出的
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表