剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
Yeah, without proof or a confession,
我们没法起诉她们
I mean, we can't charge them.
只要她们守口如瓶
So long as they keep their mouths shut
就是安全的 - 对 但她们受不住压力 长官
they're safe. - Yeah, but they're springing leaks, sir.
格蕾丝骗了我们 然后死了
Grace lies to us. Next thing, dead.
我们任何时候去 她们都会说漏嘴
Any time we're there, they wobble.
霍利亨
Houlihan.
好 我很快回来 长官
Yeah. I'll be right back, sir.
(过程漫长)
长官...
Sir. Sir.
贝卡加维给了我们逮捕她的理由
Becka Garvey's given us a reason to nab her.
好
Okay.
厄休在哪?
Where's Urs?
她在医院 她没事 在陪莫莉
She's at the hospital. She's fine. She's with Molly.
她被打了
She got a whack, a hurl.
伊恩 能让我们单独聊聊吗?
Ian, do you mind?
当然
Sure.
不 留下吧
No, stay.
他应该知道
He should know.
我们发现格蕾丝被安杰莉卡勒索
We found out Grace was being blackmailed by Angelica.
什么? - 我们没找到钱
What? - We didn't find the money.
她回来了
She came back.
我可能把她撞倒了 - 天啊
I might have knocked her over. - Jesus.
是你说他该留下来的
Well, you said he should stay.
对 但我不知道你们搞砸了 是吧?
Yeah, but I didn't know you messed up, did I?
你们闯进她家了?
You broke into her house?
天啊 姑娘们 你们疯了?
Jesus, lads, have you lost your minds?
我们不能报♥警♥ 她知道JP的事
We couldn't tell the cops. She knows about JP.
格蕾丝一定告诉她了
Grace must have told her.
或者是罗杰说的 我不知道
Or Roger. I don't know.
她现在的目标是布兰纳德 - 什么意思?
She's targeting Blanaid. - What does that mean?
我们发现她为她准备了一个房♥间 这是那里找到的
We found this in a room she's made up for her.
你该看看那个房♥间的样子
You should have seen the room.
看起来像芭比的牢房♥
It looked like a Barbie prison cell.
抱歉 打扰了
Sorry to intrude.
什么情况?
Excuse me.
全都在啊
All the gang.
贝卡加维 我们要逮捕你 - 什么?为什么?
Becka Garvey, we're arresting you. - What? Arresting her for what?
入室盗窃 袭击安杰莉卡科林斯太太
Burglary and assault of Mrs. Angelica Collins.
你没有义务说什么 除非...
You're not obliged to say anything, unless...
放开她 - 冷静点
Get your hands off her. - Calm down.
但无论你说什么 都会被记录下来
But anything you do say will be taken down in writing
并可能作为证据使用
and may be given in evidence.
这是骚扰
This is harassment.
我们刚刚失去姐妹
We just lost our sister.
她什么错都没犯
She's done nothing wrong.
为什么这么久?
What's taking so long?
我们正在审阅受害人的诉状
We were reviewing the victim's complaint.
这些指控非常严重
These are very serious allegations.
你确定不要律师吗?
You sure you don't want that solicitor?
你趁她做弥撒的时候闯入她家
You broke in when she was at Mass.
你偷了东西
You stole property.
无可奉告
No comment.
你袭击了她
You assaulted her.
才没有
That's not true.
知道吗 光是这一罪行就能判你一年半
You know, you could get 18 months for that alone.
你为什么闯入她家?
Why would you break into her house?
你在找什么?
What were you looking for?
格蕾丝是不是跟她说了JP的事?
Did Grace talk to her about JP?
也许安杰莉卡对过去的事知道得太多了
Maybe Angelica just knew too much about the past,
知道你们干了什么
about what you all did.
我能吃点东西吗?
Can I get something to eat?
我感觉有点...
I feel a little...
能给我一个三文治或白面做的东西吗?
Can I just get a sandwich or anything white?
进来 罗杰 天啊
Come in, Roger, for goodness' sake.
你穿着衣服吗?
You decent?
给你倒了一小杯茶 两块糖
Wee cup of tea here. Two sugars.
你想让我的牙也掉光吗?
Now you want my teeth to rot too?
看来你把旧颈托戴上了
See you got your old neck brace out.
我不知道我做了什么 要承受这样的后果
I just don't know what I did to deserve this.
我太善良了
I'm kind to a fault.
你和这些人扯上了关系?
And you got involved with those people?
你卷进了谋杀案 买♥♥单的人却是我
You just got caught up in murder and I'm paying the price.
也许下一个就是你
Maybe you're next.
什么?不 她们出手只是为了互相保护
What? No. They only hit out to protect each other.
对 她们试图从他身边拯救格蕾丝
Sure, look, they tried to save Grace from him.
JP作恶多端 不光是对他老婆
JP done some wicked things and not just to his wife.
你说什么呢?怎么作恶多端了?
What are you talking about? What things?
罗杰
Roger.
格蕾丝说...
Grace said...
她说...
She said that...
他强♥奸♥了伊娃
he raped Eva.
他告诉她的
And he told her.
还嘲讽她
And he taunted her.
她就...
And she, well...
只是因为擅闯 对吗?
This is just about the break-in, isn't it?
安杰莉卡不会把我们全都告发的
Angelica's not gonna throw us all under the bus.
警♥察♥必须说出逮捕的原因
Guards have to say why they're arresting you.
你说是袭击和入室盗窃 所以...
Your one said assault and burglary, so--
我们不能光坐着
We can't just sit here, you know?
我们得做点什么 比如去警局或...
We need to do something, like go to the Garda station, or--
警♥察♥局不是医院 没有等候室
Garda stations aren't hospitals. There's no waiting room.
不能想去就去
You don't just show up.
别给他们把我们也逮捕的理由
Don't give them an excuse to drag us in too.
说真的 我们怎么把贝卡救出来?
Seriously, what are we gonna do to get Becka out?
要去找安杰莉卡吗?叫她撤销指控?
Do we go round to Angelica's? Make her drop the charges?
不 我们不能那么做 这叫恐吓受害者
No, we do not do that. That's intimidating the victim.
只能越帮越忙
That's only gonna make it worse.
那我们把她邀请过来
Well, then we invite her around here.
别给那个臭婆娘打电♥话♥
We are not calling that wagon.
你们就...
Just...
什...我才不要 和那个勒索人的贱♥货♥共处一室
Wha-- I will not be in the same room as that blackmailing bitch.
什么馅的?
What's in it?
卡门贝尔芝士和水芹
Camembert and watercress.
我当然是开玩笑的 是鸡蛋和蛋黄酱
I'm joking, obviously. It's egg mayo.
我相信威克洛旅店的自♥制♥三文治一定很棒
I bet you they'll do a good club sandwich at the Wicklow Lodge.
就是约翰保罗威廉姆斯 遇害那晚你住的地方
Place you stayed the night John Paul Williams was murdered.
我们知道你们都在那里
We know you were all there.
我们有订房♥信息
We have the booking.
这是你伤害安杰莉卡的原因吗?
Is that why you roughed Angelica up?
因为她猜到了你们都和JP的死有关?
Because she worked out you were all involved in JP's death?
安杰莉卡
Angelica.
请坐
Take a seat.
来 让我 给你...
Here, let me give you--
好了
There you go.
那是真的吗?
Is that real?
是
Yes.
我想喝杯水
I would take a glass of water.
好的 我去倒
Yes, sure. I'll get that.
一定是 - 我不确定
Must be. - I don't know.
谢谢你来
Thanks for coming.
我本来不想来的 但你在电♥话♥里听起来很紧张
Well, I wasn't going to, but you sounded up to high doh when you rang,
我不是个记仇的人
and I'm not one to hold a grudge.
我们感谢你... - 罗杰知道我在哪
Well, we appreciate your-- - And Roger knows where I am.
显然 我们要谈谈贝卡的事
We're here to talk about Becka, obviously.
她的行为是错的
What she did was wrong.
我们知道
We know that.
她很淘气
She's a monkey.
但我们希望你撤回控诉
But we'd like to ask you to withdraw your complaint.
贝卡闯进我家就已经越界了
Becka crossed a line when she came into my house.
造成了很大破坏
Caused a lot of damage.
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表