剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
- 喂 - 抱歉
- Oi. - Sorry.
我得看看我的日程表
I have to have a look at my diary.
当然
Of course.
开玩笑的 我没有日程表
That's a joke. I don't have a diary.
婚礼上见
Well, see you there.
准备好吃贝类海鲜了吗?
You all set for shellfish?
都吃得撑爆肚皮了
We're shellfished up to our gees.
你人来就行了 罗杰
Just bring your lovely self, Roger.
- 回头见 - 回见
- See you. - You too.
- 好了 她怎么说的? - 快脚斯泰尔斯
- Okay. Right. What'd she say? - Hurry Stiles.
- 快脚斯泰尔斯 - 快脚斯泰尔斯 我才懂
- Hurry Stiles. - Hurry Stiles. I just got it.
- 快... - 快点
- Hurry. Hurry. - Come on.
骑手们正策马奔向起跑线 即将就位
So the runners are now riding down towards the post,
我们的未来赛事马上就要开始了
and loading is almost ready to get underway for our future contest.
来吧 各位 双重投♥注♥
Come on guys. Put on each-way.
- 好 快脚斯泰尔斯 - 好 我押300 谢谢
- Okay. Hurry Stiles. - Okay, 300, please,
- 快脚斯泰尔斯 - 不 等等
- on Hurry Stiles-- - No. Wait.
- 350 - 押350
- 350. - Put 350 on it.
还有吗?先生 你押多少?
Anyone else? What's your bet, sir?
15英镑 押斯泰尔斯
I'll have 15 quid on Stiles.
天啊
Oh, my God!
如果我们赢了 会超过两千
If we win, it's over two grand.
加维姐妹是行走的祸水
Trouble on legs, them Garveys.
这个名字很适合给马用
That's a good name for a horse.
更适合脱衣舞夜店吧 不是吗?
Be a better name for a strip club, though, wouldn't it?
话不能乱说
Watch your mouth.
给我一张纸币
And give me a note.
这里又不是维加斯
We're not in bloody Vegas.
好 贾斯汀 能给我一张5英镑纸币吗?
Yeah, Justin, can I get a fiver there?
现在骑手们已经进入直道
Now the runners are straightening up,
还有大约400米的赛程要跑
they've got just over two furlongs to race.
与此同时 埃尔索姆先生
And as they do so, it's Mr. Elsom,
率先领跑 从外道带领众骑手冲入直道
the first who leads them into the straight towards the outside.
看见她了 你高兴了?
You happy now you've seen her?
我觉得她看到我也很高兴
I think she was happy to see me too.
不是吗?
Wasn't she?
- 当然是 - 领跑的三匹马
- Sure. - They're the leading trio
正在向前冲刺 即将进入最后200米
as they head now to make their way towards the final furlong.
埃尔索姆先生和灾星凯西开始加速
Now Mr. Elsom and Calamity Casey are beginning to quicken...
加油啊 小马
Go on, boy.
好
Yes.
加油 斯泰尔斯...
Go on, Stiles. Go on, Stiles.
加油 快脚斯泰尔斯 快跑
Come on, Hurry Stiles! Come on!
加油 伙计 冲啊...
Go on, lad. Push on. Push on.
好样的 伙计 加油
There you go, lad. There you go.
冲啊 斯泰尔斯
Go on, Stiles!
这就对了 好 天啊 好啊
That's it! Yes! My God, yes!
快脚斯泰尔斯赢得了翡翠杯
Hurry Stiles has won the Emerald Cup.
天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们赢了多少?
How much did we win?
我没说吗?
Did I not say?
埃蒙多伊尔说了一堆废话 耽误我了 害我没能下注
Eamonn Doyle slowed me down talking shite. I didn't get the bet on.
什么?
What?
(安杰莉卡)
(臭婆娘)
天啊 我们赢了
Oh, my God! We won!
我们赢了
We won!
- 真的? - 真的 我们赢了
- Did we? - We did. We won!
不光是沉积物的堆积
It's a bit more than sediment buildup.
用力抬
Heave it.
- 这是什么? - 不知道 重得要死
- What is it? - Weighs a fecking ton, whatever it is.
妈
Mam.
- 里面是什么? - 亲 这是什么?
- What's in it? - What's that, darling?
你想怎么处理?要打开吗?
What do you wanna do? Do you wanna open it?
好啊
Sure.
老天爷
Oh, God Almighty.
(乔治)
(混♥蛋♥的父亲)
(也是个混♥蛋♥)
突然刮起了阵风
Gust of wind came out of fecking nowhere.
这球飞得高啊
That's some flyer, all right.
(洛夫特斯)
(探长)
看我推荐的那位唱片骑师了吗?
Did you check out that deejay I sent your way?
看了...我不会请秃顶唱片骑师的
Yeah. Yeah, I'm not hiring a bald deejay.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你也不想在退休派对上 播放那种慢板柔和爵士吧
You don't want crooner music at a retirement party either.
要播流行乐
You want pop.
泰勒丝、碧昂丝、斗牛哥
Swift, Beyoncé, Bulldog.
- 是皮普保罗 - 对 他也不错
- Pitbull. - Yeah, he's good too.
长官
Sir!
那是谁?
Who the hell is that?
- 长官 要我过来吗? - 是霍利亨?
- Shall I come to you, sir? - Is that Houlihan?
霍利...谁?
Houli-- Who?
刚提拔的
Just stepped up from uniform to the unit.
对 她穿上衣服 我都认不出来了
Oh, yeah. I didn't recognize her in her clothes.
我是说她穿便装了 别闹
In her civvies, I meant. Get a grip.
她在这里做...
What the hell is she do--
从果岭上下去
Get off the green.
下...搞什么?绕着走...
(霍利亨 警探)
- 别碰球 - 抱歉...
- 别碰 走... - 别碰
- Leave it. Get-- - Don't touch that!
抱歉 谢谢
Sorry. Thank you.
老天
Jesus fucking Christ.
抱歉 长官 侦探警司派我来的
Sorry, sir. The D Super sent me.
他们要你去斯凯里斯的一处民宅
You're needed at a house in Skerries.
好 行 我先打完这个洞
Right. Yeah, well, I'm finishing my round first.
他...老大要你立刻去 长官
He-- The boss is keen to get you there ASAP, sir.
他们在一个行李箱里 发现一具被肢解的尸体
A dismembered body's been found in a suitcase.
- 什么? - 一个行李箱
- What? - In a suitcase,
沉在池塘里 在耶茨街的一个后花♥园♥
in a pond, in a back garden on Yeats Street.
被肢解了?
Dismembered?
就是不完整
Not all in one piece.
是 我知道这该死的...肢解是什么意思
Yes, I know what bloody-- I know what dismembered means.
老天
Oh, for God's sake.
TF7224呼叫指挥中心
Tango Foxtrot 7224 to Control.
- 对 洛夫特斯到了 - 收到
- Yeah, Loftus has arrived. - Roger that.
- 等等... - 走这边
- Wait. Wait, wait, wait. - Go that way.
抱歉...
Sorry now. Sorry.
抱歉 长官 在这里签到
Sorry, sir. Sign in there.
她和我一起的
She's with me.
很不幸
Unfortunately.
他这人不太友善
He's not very nice.
是这边吗?
Is it this way?
霍利亨 跟紧
Houlihan, stay close.
我们在等探长到场
We're waiting for the DI to arrive.
他一到 我们就查看行李箱 好吗?
So as soon as he's here, we'll check out the suitcase. All right?
好了 大掘手
All right, Snatcher.
大掘手?
Snatcher?
什么情况?
What have you got for me?
和以往相比 这具有点惨不忍♥睹
I've seen prettier corpses.
你的私生活不必公开
Keep your private life to yourself.
- 你好 - 有找到私人财物吗?
- Hello. - Any personal property found?
他的行李箱不错
He'd a nice suitcase.
老天
Oh, Jesus.
你怎么看?
What do you think?
长官 会不会是性癖好?
Could it be a sex thing, sir?
什么?
What?
不会 性癖好
No, it couldn't. A bloody sex thing.
抱歉...长官
Sorry. Sorry, sir.
因为行李箱 我想到了那个间谍
Just 'cause of the suitcase, I was thinking about that spy fella.
你觉得性行为是什么时候发生的?
And when do you think the sex bit happened?
是他双脚切断之前还是之后?
Before or after he lost his feet?
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表