剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表
来 好了
Come here. Okay.
嗨 伊娃
Hey, Eva.
伊娃 是我 我…很需要你的帮助
Eva, it's me. I'm-- I really need your help.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
请给我回电♥话♥
Please call me back.
再播放一次
Play it again.
嗨 伊娃
Hey, Eva.
伊娃 是我 我…很需要你的帮助
Eva, it's me. I'm-- I really need your help.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
请给我回电♥话♥
Please call me back.
她为什么在求助?
Why was she asking for help?
嗨 伊娃
Hey, Eva.
伊娃 是我 我…很需要你的帮助
Eva, it's me. I'm-- I really need your help.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
请给我回电♥话♥
Please call me back.
这是什么?
What's this?
我注意到你没带早餐
I noticed you hadn't brought breakfast.
真抱歉 我没带炸薯饼来车祸现场
Excuse me for not packing hash browns to a crash scene.
我们打草惊蛇了
We spooked her.
是 但她看起来很可疑 长官
Yeah, well, she was looking pretty guilty, sir.
她知道我们在查她 于是跑路了
She knew we were onto her, so she bolted.
真是惨不忍♥睹
What a bleeding mess.
正在讯问的人死亡会有什么结果?
What happens when the person you're questioning just dies?
要看是谁、怎么死的
Well, it depends on who and how.
- 格蕾丝赖利在车祸中… - 是 我知道
- Grace Reilly and in a car crash-- - Yeah, I know.
会有大量未解的问题 和一堆文件工作 就这样
Rake of unanswered questions and a heap of paperwork, that's what.
还有一个小女孩变成孤儿
And a young girl left with no parents.
可怜的小家伙
Poor wee thing.
我12岁时母亲失踪了
My ma went missing when I was 12.
她说要去诺丁汉看望她哥哥 为他庆生
Said she was gonna go to Nottingham to see her brother for his birthday,
但我们电♥话♥打过去
but when we called,
他说他没办生日会
he said that he wasn't having a birthday party
而且好几个月没见过我妈了
and he hadn't seen my ma in months.
如果听不到你满嘴咀嚼的声音
I'd feel a lot more sorry for you if I couldn't hear your food
我也许还会对你更同情些
working its way around your mouth.
抱歉
Sorry.
不过现在好了
It's fine now though.
我当上警探后 她为我们母女预订了一个水疗周末
When I made detective she booked us a spa weekend.
长官 你有孩子吗?
Have you got kids, sir?
女儿 12
Daughter. Twelve.
12个女儿?
Twelve daughters?
才不是 你把我当什么人了?
No. Who do you think I am?
该死的鲍里斯约翰逊吗?
Boris bloody Johnson?
就一个女儿
I've got one daughter.
12岁
She's 12.
她最棒了
Best kid you could meet.
全班成绩第一
Top of her class.
所以她念初一?
So she's first year?
在哪里上中学?
Where is she going to secondary school?
澳大利亚
Australia.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
谁会什么东西都不带 女儿还在睡觉时跑路?
Who goes on the run with nothing, daughter in bed?
她到底在想什么?
What in the hell was she thinking?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我想联♥系♥上伊恩
I was trying to get ahold of Ian.
- 我不想说的 但我… - 当时我们大家都慌了
- Well, I don't want to say it, but I-- - That was group hysteria.
是疯狂的 我不知道我们在想什么
That was insane. I don't know what we were thinking.
他必须回来 必须的 不是吗?她…
He has to come back. He has to, hasn't he? She's--
我就是不懂她怎么会在空旷的路上翻车
I just can't see how she crashed on a quiet road.
伊娃 别这样了行吗?
Eva. Will you stop doing that?
我…不能…我喘不上气 好像堵住了
I just-- I can't take a breath. Something's caught.
好吧 上次那里有人死是18年前 酒驾
Okay. The last time someone died there was 18 years ago, drink driving.
那里还有谁死过有影响吗?
What difference does it make who else died there?
她是不是有点错乱?
Was she a bit out of it?
她从来不会酒驾的
She'd never drink and drive.
她有一次在汤米多伊尔家
She got a passive high off a joint once
吸二手大♥麻♥吸嗨了 就拒绝骑车回家
at Tommy Doyle's house and refused to cycle home.
她几乎从不服用醋氨酚
She'd barely take a paracetamol.
她会不会服用了?她当时很激动
Could she have? She was pretty riled up.
我得去透透气
I have to get some air.
在哪…
Come on.
在哪啊?
Come on.
该死
Shit.
我现在什么文件都看不进去 抱歉
I can't look at any documents now. Sorry.
对 好 我会尽量把 任何突如其来的家庭悲剧
Right. Yeah. Well, I'll try and keep any sudden family tragedies
安排在更方便的时间段
to a more convenient quarter.
抱歉 马丁 我被打断了
Sorry, Martin. I got cut off there.
对 让工作见鬼去吧
Yeah. Stick your job up your hole.
我刚刚把老板炒了
I just handed in my notice.
嘿 宝贝 想来点麦片吗?
Hey, honey. Do you want some cereal?
你昨晚一点东西都没吃
You didn't have any dinner last night.
伊恩正赶回来吗? 你们有谁跟他说过话吗?
Is Ian on his way? Have any of you spoken to him?
我相信他很快就会回来 宝贝
I'm sure he'll be back soon, love.
妈妈把他赶走了 他一定快回来了
Mam drove him away. I bet you anything.
可能喝醉了 疯子
Probably drunk. Psycho.
- 布兰纳德 说什么? - 别乱说
- What the hell, Blanaid? - Watch your mouth.
她崩溃了 只是说说而已
She's devastated. She's just saying things.
别跟我说我有什么感受
Stop telling me how I'm feeling.
你们根本不懂
You don't even know.
天啊 喂?
Oh, Jesus Christ. Hello?
是 赖利先生不在 他…
Yeah, Mr. Reilly isn't here. He's--
对 我们可以辨认…
Right, well, we can identify--
我们其中一人可以 好 谢谢
One of us can do it. Okay, thanks.
他们要我们去辨认尸体
They want us to identify the body.
请别说“尸体”
Please don't say "the body."
厄休 你还好吗?
You all right, Urs?
你很安静
You're very vacant.
抱歉
Sorry.
对 振作点 厄休
Yeah. Snap out of it, Urs.
又不是你姐姐刚死了
It's not like your sister just died.
- 天啊 比比 - 你怎么回事?
- Jesus Christ, Bibi. - What's the matter with you?
她一滴眼泪都没掉 整天说俏皮话 真是疯了
She hasn't spilled a tear, just bloody quips all day. It's mental.
也许如果你停止哭泣一毫秒
Maybe if you stopped crying for a millisecond,
别人就有空间去悲伤了
there'd be space for somebody else to be sad.
你真是个烂人
You're such a horrible bitch.
我去吧
I can do it.
我去辨认尸体
I can identify the body.
我们得讨论…
Well, we need to discuss--
听着 总有人得去辨认 伊恩不在 我是护士
Well, look, somebody has to identify her. Ian's not here. I'm a nurse.
我去吧
I can do it.
(姐妹)
- 我可以跟你一起进去 但… - 伊娃 请让我去吧
- I could go in with you, you know, but-- - Eva, please just let me do this.
我这辈子从没觉得自己 在你们眼里这么没用过
I've never felt more worthless in my life to all of you.
一无是处
Completely useless.
- 我能行 让我来吧 - 好
- I can handle this. Let me handle it. - Okay.
准备好了
Whenever you're ready.
他来这里干吗?
What the fuck is he doing here?
他们问伊恩的事怎么办?
What will I do if they ask about Ian?
你就说我们在哀悼…
You just say we're grieving. We're grieving.
好
Okay.
抱歉 添麻烦了
I'm sorry for your troubles.
标准程序
It's standard practice
是配偶作为最近的亲属来辨认死者身份
for a spouse to identify the deceased as the nearest next of kin.
其实呢 费加尔 毒理鉴定有结果了吗?
Actually, Fergal, any news on toxicology yet?
怎么?你认为她当时喝醉了?
Why? Do you think she was intoxicated?
不 我没这么想
No. I don't.
结果出来时
Just maybe you could give me the heads-up
你能告诉我一声吗?
when the results come through?
我们认识 相处得不错 所以我想…
Well, you know, we met. We got on so well, so I thought maybe--
我们就聊了15分钟
We chatted for 15 minutes.
你给了我一个醉酒的吻 说了17次“唐纳德”
剧集 | 坏姐妹(2022) | 导航列表