剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
和大众观点截然相反
Contrary to popular belief,
成为成功探险家的关键不是勇敢
being a successful explorer is not about being brave.
甚至并非冒险
Or even taking risks.
其实 当你处在不熟悉的领域
In fact, when you're in unfamiliar territory...
本周五晚上
This Friday night.
9点前不收服务费
No cover before 9:00.
有事吗 老兄
Hey, what's up, man?
冒险是你最不想做的事
...taking risks is the last thing you wanna do.
记得我吗
You remember me?
你在这干吗
What are you doing here?
我不知道
I don't know.
风险会给你带来麻烦
Risks are what get you in trouble.
-怎么回事 -没事
- Hey, what the hell? - It's cool.
听着
Look...
我自作自受
I deserved that.
已经结束了
We're done now.
别再来这了
Don't come back here.
因为成功的关键在于准备和计划
Because success is about preparation and planning.
他把我牙打断了
He broke my tooth, man.
如果你在南极
And if you are in Antarctica...
还要暖和的袜子
warm socks.
非♥典♥型孤独
第二季 第十集[季终]
欧内斯特·沙克尔顿是这个世界上
Ernest Shackleton is one of the top three bravest guys
最勇敢的三个人之一
in the history of the planet.
没人能质疑这一点
No one would ever disagree with that.
非常好 你通过了
Very nice, you passed.
丹顿大学
但如果他没做好准备
But if he hadn't been prepared...
他会在南极冻原上冻成冰棍
he would have frozen like a Popsicle in the Antarctic tundra.
诚邀您参加高年级毕业典礼
山姆
Sam?
-你收到我的请柬了 -嗯
- Did you get my invitation? - Yes.
-你怀孕了 -嗯
- Are you pregnant? - Yes.
难怪肚子那么大
That explains the belly.
毕业和带着一队雪橇犬在零下的环境里
Graduating isn't exactly the same as completing a 1,400km journey
完成一趟1400公里的旅程不尽相同
through sub-zero temperatures with a team of sled dogs.
但对我来说差不多
But for me, it's not far off.
-你结婚了吗 -没有
- Did you get married? - No.
-是男孩还是女孩 -男孩
- Is the baby a boy or a girl? - A boy.
-孩子父亲是谁 -这是隐私
- Who's the father? - That's private.
-迈尔斯吗 -隐私
- Is it Miles? - Private.
你觉得伤心还是开心
Do you feel sad or happy?
多谢关心 我很开心
Thanks for asking. Happy.
-好吧 -嗯
- Okay. - Okay.
现在能谈谈毕业的事了吗
Can we talk about graduation now?
山姆 这是大事
Sam, it's a big deal.
我知道 我的年级平均成绩全班第三
I know. And I have the third-highest GPA in the class.
佩姬第一 挺好的
Paige has the highest, which is good
因为这样一来 就是她去演讲而不是我
because she's the one who has to give a speech, not me.
-我讨厌在一大群人面前讲话 -我也是
- I hate speaking in front of large groups. - Me, too.
你三年级在全校面前表演时
Did you pee your pants in the third grade play
也尿裤子了
in front of the school too?
没 但我在我表姐的婚礼上
No, but I did give a really terrible speech
确实发言很烂
at my cousin's wedding.
不过她离婚了 所以我想应该没什么
But she's divorced, so I guess it's all good.
不管是否演讲 都挺令人兴奋
Speech or not, this is very exciting.
最初你来找我时
When you first came to me,
你总是专注于你做不到的事
you were so focused on things you couldn't do and,
而如今你做了这么多
now you've done so much.
你真的独♥立♥起来了
You're becoming really independent.
我在努力
I'm getting there.
我要在上大学之前完全独♥立♥
I'll need to be completely independent by the time I go to college.
嗯 任务艰巨 不过
Yeah, well, that's a tall order, but--
你会参加毕业典礼吗
Will you be at graduation?
-肯定去的 -太好了 再见 茱莉娅
- I wouldn't miss it. - Great. Bye, Julia.
再见
Bye.
你在这啊 你的手怎么样了
Hey, there you are. How's your hand?
-很好 没事 -你应该和老板谈谈
- Good, fine. - You should talk to your boss.
谁知道金属轮床的角这么锋利
Who knew those corners on those metal gurneys were so sharp?
没事
It's okay.
-你猜怎么着 -怎么了
- So guess what? - What?
我的网站完工了
I finished my website,
我已经有三个新的理发预约了
and I already have three new hair-cutting appointments.
-三个 -那很棒啊
- Three! - Oh, good. That's cool.
是的 相当棒
Yeah! It's very cool. Yeah.
我知道这事微不足道
I mean, I know it's just a tiny thing,
但我喜欢和孩子们一起
but I love working with the kids.
钥匙
Keys?
-不给 -为什么 我是合法司机
- Nope. - How come? I'm a legal driver.
-该吃晚饭了 -我去得来速
- It's dinner time. - I'll go to a drive-thru.
好 你们都在这
Oh, good. You're all here.
亲爱的 看看你
Oh, honey, look at you. Oh!
-我得拍张照 -不行 你拍照太差
- I have to get a picture. - No, you're a terrible photographer.
-我有所提高了 哪是拍照 -这里
- I'm getting better. Where's the camera? - Right there.
开始吧 好的
There we go. Okay.
-这是 -是我
- This is... - Oh, that's me.
会有大把时间拍照的
There'll be plenty of time for pictures.
你为什么穿这个
Why are you even wearing that?
我在为重要日子做准备
I'm preparing for the big day,
我得习惯下穿长袍
to get used to the feeling of the gown.
-感觉如何 -目前还不错
- Well, how does it feel? - So far so good.
但是腿有点冷
But it is a little cold on my thighs.
等下 你里面什么都没穿
Wait-- Are you not wearing anything under there?
-怎么了 扎希德就不♥穿♥ -恶心
- So? Zahid didn't. -Oh, gross!
扎希德毕业了
Zahid graduated?
注意了
Attention, please.
-我召集各位过来 -你没召集 是晚餐时间
- I've gathered you all here-- - You didn't gather us, it's dinner.
是为了说 我很感谢各位多年来对我的帮助
...to say that while I greatly appreciate your help over the years,
我不再需要你们的帮助了
I'm no longer in need of your assistance.
什么
What?
等下 他说什么
Wait, what is he saying?
你能把腿并拢吗
Can you please close your legs?
我要毕业了 我要独♥立♥
I'm graduating. I need to be independent.
所以从此刻起
So from this point on,
我要你们全方位停止对我的帮助
I'd like it if you stopped helping me in every single way.
没联♥系♥吧...
That has nothing to do--
我心意已决 现在麻烦谁能给我...
My mind is made up. Now, if someone could please pass me--
算了
Never mind.
不 不
No. No, no!
走开 你是光着的
Get off me! You're naked!
欧内斯特·沙克尔顿并非一直是领袖
Ernest Shackleton wasn't always a leader.
天 我碰到他屁♥股♥了
Oh, my God. I touched his butt!
他也是从别人的探险开始的
He got his start on someone else's expedition.
不
Oh, no!
山姆宝贝 该起床了
Sam, honey, time to wake up.
你晚了四分钟 现在得靠自己了
You're four minutes late. Since I relied on myself,
我五点半就醒了
I've been awake since 5:30.
我已经在线看完了整份报纸
I've already read the entire newspaper online.
其实我很累
I'm actually very exhausted.
你听说秘鲁发生的致命地震了吗
Did you hear about the deadly earthquake in Peru?
好吧 该吃早餐了
Well, anyway, time for breakfast.
当沙克尔顿开始带领自己的探险时
When Shackleton finally led his own expedition...
-用我帮你吗 -不用
- Can I help you with that? - Nope.
他已经从罗伯特·法尔肯·斯科特那
...it was based on knowledge he gained
积累了一定的知识
from his time with Robert Falcon Scott.
-宝贝 就让我 -独♥立♥
- Honey, just let me-- - Independent!
还是冰的 所以
Still frozen, hence...
我把它们放回微波炉
I will put them back in the microwave.
-不行宝贝 那太 -妈 我能行
- Oh, no, honey. That's too-- - Mom, I got this.
伊兹
牛顿 今晚一起学习
今晚不行
太烫了
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表