剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
妈 你朋友
Mom, how long is your friend
还要在我的列车室住多久啊
going to be sleeping in my train room?
我十点就要开去圣达菲了
There's a 10 A.M. To Santa Fe.
那是客房♥ 克里斯多夫
It's a guest room, Christopher.
别这么没礼貌
And don't be rude.
别管他
Ignore him.
他可讨厌了
He's a pill.
我第一次见床单塞这么紧的
This is the tightest made bed I've ever felt.
-你是参过军吗 -我就喜欢塞紧点
- Were you ever in the military? - I like to be really wedged in.
睡在上面就像被埋了一样
Like I'm buried underground.
你还给地毯吸尘了
And did you... vacuum the rug?
我起了个早
I got up early.
还稍微洗了一下浴室
I also gave the bathroom a teensy scrub.
希望你别介意
Hope you don't mind,
我把蓝莓脱脂牛奶咖啡蛋糕的材料拿出来了
I put out ingredients for blueberry-buttermilk coffee cake,
让它们降到室温
just to get them down to room temperature.
嫁给我得了
Marry me.
很感谢你能让我们俩借住在这
I really appreciate you letting us stay here.
我保证我和小猴子会尽快离开的
And I promise Monkey and I will be out of your hair soon.
像凯茜这么烦的人不配养这么可爱的猫
Someone as annoying as Kathy does not deserve a cat this cute.
-可不是 -你看看她
- Right! - I mean, look at her!
真是个小心肝
She's such a little cuddle-pud.
我给你腾了个抽屉
I cleaned out a drawer for you.
原本里面放的都是手写的列车时刻表
It was mostly handwritten train schedules
还有装满开心果空壳的密封袋
and Ziploc bags full of empty pistachio shells.
谢谢 我用不着的 我马上就能回家住
Thanks. I won't need it, I'll be home before you know it.
你确定吗
You think so?
当然 我和道格经历了那么多
Yes. I mean, Doug and I have been through so much.
22年的婚姻啊
Twenty-two years of marriage,
不会说没就没的 不是吗
it doesn't just end like that, right?
你想在这里待多久就待多久
Well, you're welcome to stay here for as long as you want.
不行
No, she is not.
雌性帝企鹅下完蛋后
After a female emperor penguin lays an egg,
就会马上离开
she immediately goes away,
留下雄企鹅孵蛋 直到小企鹅出生
leaving the male to care for and warm the egg until it hatches.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
-蛋在哪 -在企鹅爸爸的尾羽下
- Where's the egg? - Under the father's tail feathers.
是公的吗 有意思
That's a dude? That's cool.
番茄酱
Ketchup.
在看什么呢
What are you watching?
企鹅宝宝直播
Baby penguin cam.
是在看无聊直播吧
More like baby boring boring.
挺开心的嘛 小凯
Hey, looking good, Case.
这校服太逊了
This uniform is so lame.
这可是第一天 兴奋吗
It's your first day, you excited?
我不知道
I don't know.
山姆 你确定你一个人上学没问题吗
Sam, are you sure you're going to be okay without me?
没问题 你太烦人了
Yes, you're so annoying.
我觉得我已经让他充分准备好
I feel like I've adequately prepared him
去面对现实世界了
for the real world.
-谢了 -不用
- Yeah, thanks for that. - Yeah.
-有人在吗 -妈 还有只猫
- Knock, knock. - Mom. And a cat.
你回来干什么
What are you doing here?
我就回来送送孩子
I just came to see everyone off
这可是他们开学第一天
on their big first day back, after the break.
我还有东西忘了拿 比如我的好袜子
Also, I left a couple things. Like, I didn't pack any good socks.
我们正准备出门
We're just getting ready to go.
冰箱空了啊
Fridge is pretty empty.
要不我去商店买♥♥点东西
Maybe I should go by the store and pick up some supplies.
-我可以做晚饭 -我们自己能做
- I could make dinner. - We got it.
要不我做点别的 洗碗或者铺床
What about something else that I could do, dishes or beds.
都搞定了
It's all done.
你现在不住这了 女士
You don't live here anymore, lady.
快走吧 不能迟到
Come on, let's go. We can't be late.
今天是开学第一天 山姆
It's the first day. Sam...
山姆
Sam?
山姆 亲爱的
Sam, honey?
我好想你
I really missed you.
昨晚是我第一次离开你
It's the first night I've ever been apart from you.
-你还养猫了 -暂时的
- You have a cat now? - Temporarily.
为什么坏人总喜欢养猫
Why do villains always have cats?
赶紧的 别迟到了
Come on, we can't be late.
非♥典♥型孤独
第二季 第二集
你就是伊兹吧
You're Izzie, right?
我是凯西 我是...
I'm Casey. I'm the...
你能理解吧 我超级紧张
Sorry, you know that. I'm, like, super nervous.
我是从牛顿新转来的
I'm the new kid from Newton.
-牛顿来的转学生 -我叫凯西
- Look, new kid from Newton. - Casey is my name, actually.
你在上个烂学校肯定很抢手吧
I'm sure you were hot shit at your last crappy school, but--
你可真会欢迎人
Wow, warm welcome.
你该录迎新视频的
They should put you in the orientation video.
-但我听说过你的事 -好事
- But I've heard about you. - Good things?
你揍了一个女孩一拳 然后被停学了
You punched a girl in the face and got suspended,
坏事
so, no.
我费尽心血才打造出现在的队伍
I've worked my ass off to build this team
不要闹事
and we don't need any drama.
-我也不想 -并不关心
- I don't want any drama either. - Don't care.
你管好自己吧
Just handle yourself.
教练说你要带我逛逛 你...
Coach said you were going to show me around. Is that...
教学楼在那 好运
Classes are in there. Good luck.
好吧 谢谢 真是太有用了
Okay, thank you. That's super helpful.
-山姆 我从缅因回来了 -当然
- Hi, Sam, I'm back from Maine. - Obviously.
你打扮得像罗尔德·阿蒙森
You look like Roald Amundsen,
准备去极地探险了
dressed for an expedition.
只是身上没有冻伤 也没留胡子
Without the frostbite and the beard.
-这是表扬吗 -当然
- Is that a compliment? - Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们出门的时候我妈不太舒服
My mom wasn't feeling well while we were away
她给了我张信♥用♥卡♥
and she gave me her credit card
我就在户外用品商场稍微放纵了一下
and I may have gone a little bananas at the L.L. Bean outlet.
总之 我离开的这段日子想了很多
Anyway, I did some thinking while I was away.
田园风光有助于思考
The pastoral beauty just really encourages quiet reflection and...
我觉得我们还是随意一点好
I'm thinking we should keep things casual between us.
好的
Okay.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我表姐可可从斯基德莫尔回家过节了
Well, my cousin Coco was home from Skidmore for the holidays,
她有几段非正式恋爱
and she has several casual relationships.
既能享受成人之乐
It allows for adult fun,
还能专注于真正重要的事情
while... keeping a focus on what's important,
比如她的人生和将来
like her own life and future.
再说我只剩12年时间
Plus I only have 12 more years
上福布斯"30位30岁以下"名人榜了
to make it on the Forbes 30 Under 30 list, so...
我在想要不要去奥普拉的女校看看
And I was thinking of taking a trip to Oprah's girls' school...
有时和佩姬聊天
Sometimes when talking to Paige,
我会不明白她的意思
I lose track of what her words mean.
她就像是鲸鱼或者海豚在回声定位
It's like she's a whale or a dolphin using echolocation.
而我只是个说英语的小孩
And I'm a boy speaking English.
怎么了
What?
我在想 你挺像鲸鱼的
I was just thinking about how you're like a whale.
什么
What?
-在回声定位 -天呐 山姆 我发誓
- Echolocation. - God, Sam, I swear...
有时候我们俩真不是一个世界的人
sometimes it's like we speak completely different languages.
-没错 -总之如我所说
- Exactly. - Anyway, as I was saying...
我们交往随意点 没有附加条件
while things between us will be totally casual, and no strings...
还是可以这样
we can still do this.
很好
Good.
我也觉得
I agree.
继续吗
More of that?
对不起 不了 我要学习
Oh, sorry, no, I have studying to do.
看到吗 很随意
But see? It's casual.
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表