剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
but now...
我不确定我会不会离开
I'm not really sure that I ever will.
管它呢 我一会回来
Screw that. I'll be right back.
埃文
我被留校了
我尽快过去
我厌倦一直要完美了
I'm tired of trying to be perfect all the time.
这次不关心别人了
How about, for once, we stop caring about everyone else?
我撬开了奎恩的储物柜
I raided Quinn's locker.
你可以的
You got this.
埃尔莎
你们在哪
迟到十五分钟啦
塔姆拉·布拉伯医生
他们肯定马上就到了
I'm sure they're gonna be here in a minute.
你的头发很漂亮
You have very pretty hair.
很漂亮 很有光泽
It's very nice and shiny.
莉莉 你说你有话要谈
So, Lily, you said you had something you wanted to talk about.
是的 我老去看同一位牙医 露丝·思旺医生
Yeah, I always go to the same dentist, Dr. Ruth Swan.
但我妈妈上次说我不能再去她那里了
But last time my mom said I couldn't go to her anymore.
为什么
Why not?
因为她退休了
Because she retired.
那你打算怎么办
Well, so what are you going to do?
我要让牙齿都掉光
I'll let all my teeth fall out.
-这很愚蠢 -山姆 我们不评判别人
- That's pretty dumb. - Sam, we try not to judge in this group.
是的 山姆 我们不评判
Yeah, Sam. We don't judge in here.
好的 安珀
Okay, Amber.
不要评判山姆的判断
Try not to judge Sam judging.
我知道这很愚蠢 但我不能见不同的人
I know it's dumb, but I can't see a different person.
我就是不能
I just-- I just can't.
如果你等得够久的话 我可以
Well, if you wait long enough, I can do it.
我想当牙医
I want to be a dentist.
改变对每个人来说是非常困难的
Change can be very difficult. For everyone.
这里有人觉得很难面对变化吗
Does anyone in here find it difficult to deal with change?
她并不总是那么糟
She hasn't always been terrible.
我小时候 她真的很有趣
I mean, when I was younger she was really together and fun.
然后我爸爸离开了 她在工作中受伤了
Then my dad left and she had an injury at work
开始服用止痛药
and started taking painkillers...
就变得不正常了
and just spiraled from there.
好惨
Sucks.
我的人生目标就是别像她一样
It's like my life's goal to be nothing like her.
天哪 伙计 我也是
Oh, my God, dude, me too.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Yeah.
老实说 我花那么多时间
To be honest, I think half the reason
和内特在一起 有一部分原因
why I spend so much time with Nate
是因为我不想回家
is because... I don't want to go home.
不是因为他是你的男朋友 你很爱他吗
Not because he's your boyfriend and you love him very much?
不 内特很棒 但是
No, Nate's awesome. But...
有时和他的感觉不合
sometimes it just feels not quite right with him.
感觉他来自另一个星球
Like he's from a different planet
永远不知道我的星球是什么样的
and won't ever know what it's like on my planet.
你对埃文也这样吗
You ever feel that way with Evan?
不 没有
No. No, not really.
幸运呀
Lucky ho. Jeez.
你第一次来
Your first time?
是啊
Yeah.
我女儿和我已经来六个月了吧
My daughter and I have been coming here for about six months.
惠特克小姐真棒
Ms. Whitaker is wonderful.
是的 她很棒 不过她害怕寿司
Yeah, she's great. She's scared of sushi, though.
这我不知道
Didn't know that.
也许是因为我比你更了解她
Maybe it's 'cause I know her a little bit better than you do.
老师的宠儿
Teacher's pet.
你饿了吗
Hey, you hungry?
我发现不必要的进食可以让时间变快点
I find unnecessary eating makes the wait go faster.
-我有干酪薯片 -我喜欢
- I have cheddar chips. - I love these.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以你是做什么的
So... what do you do?
我是急救人员
I'm an EMT.
-真的吗 -是的 我拯救人的生命
- Really? - Yeah. I save people's lives.
没什么大不了的
No big deal.
我女儿对救护车很着迷
Well, my daughter is obsessed with ambulances.
事实上 你最好在
In fact, you should probably try and leave
她出来之前离开
before she gets out here,
否则她会问你一万个问题
or you'll be stuck answering, like, 10,000 questions.
不 我已经习惯了
No, I'm used to it.
她应该找个时间来搭车体验一下
She should come for a ride-along sometime.
天哪 那太好了
Oh, my God, that would be great.
-你会是我女儿的英雄 -随时都可以
- You would be my daughter's hero. - Anytime.
我把号♥码给你
Well, let me give you my phone number.
好的
Okay.
-我准备好了 -好的 梅根
- I'm ready. - Okay. It's Megan.
我是道格
And I'm Doug.
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
好吧 其他人想分享
Okay, anyone else want to share
面对变化的事情吗
about changes they're dealing with?
我
I do.
我面对的变化是我妈妈离开家了
The changes that I'm dealing with are that my mom left home,
我妹妹不去我的学校上学了
and my sister doesn't go to my school anymore.
我的治疗师不见我
And my therapist won't see me,
我的前女友想要非正式恋爱
and my ex-girlfriend wanted to have a casual relationship,
然后又分手了
and then no relationship.
嗯
And, well...
被捕食的动物聚集是为了安全
the reason prey animals hang around in a pack is for safety.
这样它们不会被吃掉
So they don't get eaten.
我觉得自己像一只没有族群的猎物
And I was feeling like a prey animal with no pack.
更重要的是 我要毕业掉进深渊了
And on top of all of that, I'm graduating into The Abyss.
好吓人
And that's... scary.
-没了 -忘记我说的深渊
- That's all. - Yeah, forget what I said about The Abyss.
我只是加点戏
I was just being dramatic.
我很喜欢 这描述很准确
I liked it. It's an accurate description.
好吧
Well, okay.
不管怎么说 山姆 你的感觉很有道理
Anyways, all of your feelings, Sam, they make a lot of sense.
我一点也不觉得有道理
I didn't think it made sense at all.
比让你的牙齿掉光更有道理
More sense than letting all your teeth fall out.
是的
True.
所以改变是不可避免的 但我们该怎么处理呢
Okay, so change is inevitable, right? But how do we deal with it?
一种方法是当我们需要时 可以请求帮助
One way is we can ask for help when we need something.
例如 大学必须
For example, colleges are required
为自闭症学生提供住宿
to make accommodations for students with autism,
但你必须自我证明
but you have to self-identify.
事实上 这就是我们这周的作业
In fact, okay, let's make this our assignment for the week.
询问你需要的东西 一件事 即使很小
Ask for something you need. One thing, even if it's tiny. Okay?
好的
Great.
-佩姬 -山姆
- Paige. - Oh, hey, Sam.
天哪 我刚从年鉴会议上出来
Oh, my gosh. I just got out of a yearbook meeting.
没有人能决定字体
No one could decide on a font.
我很抱歉 但是赫维提卡体
And I'm sorry, but Helvetica...
太烂了 配不上我们
gross, we are way better than that.
我需要向你寻求帮助
I need to ask you for help with something.
好吧 说吧
Okay, shoot.
我知道我们不是男女朋友
Well, I know we're not boyfriend and girlfriend,
甚至不是非正式恋爱的关系
or even in a casual relationship anymore.
但我想知道是否
But I was wondering if sometimes
还可以一起在大堂走走
we could walk down the hall together still,
特别是在第三和第四节课间
specifically between 3rd and 4th period,
那时人特别多
when traffic flow is particularly high?
我很荣幸
I would be honored.
-好 -好的 我第二节是历史课
- Good. - Okay. So I have history 2nd period,
我们在鲍尔斯老师的教室外面碰面
so we'll meet outside Mr. Bowers' class,
除非我发短♥信♥给你 因为有时我会待得晚一点
unless I text you because sometimes I stay a little bit late
和其他战争狂人一起讨论战争
to talk about wars with other Warheads.
跳斜塔就会这样啊
That's exactly what happens when you drop into Tilted Towers.
我叫你 我说了所有人要跳尘土仓库
I told you to go-- I told everybody to land at Dusty Depot.
你干什么 凯西 你来了
Well, what are you-- Casey, hey! What are-- You're here.
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表