剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
山姆
Sam.
你干什么 我们不能牵手 我们不在一起了
What are you doing? We can't hold hands. We're not together.
我们亲热了
We were just making out.
所以呢
So?
不好意思 你知道C172在哪里吗
Excuse me, do you know where CL172 is?
太棒了 非常感谢
Awesome. Thank you so much.
不是吧 铃♥声♥是这样的
Really? That's your bell?
这也
I mean...
步骤五直接产生三磷酸腺苷
Step five directly produces ATP
因为连接到辅酶A上的基质
because the substrate link to coenzyme A
有足够的能量
is sufficiently energetic to...
-引起反应 -没错
- Power the reaction? - Exactly.
但它也会让其他事情发生 控制
But it also makes something else happen. The manipulation...
基质来产生它的原始形态
Of the substrate to produce its original form.
步骤六 最终除去碳原子
Now, with step six, the carbons are finally removed...
这是预修课吗 我应该去上常规生物课的
Is this AP? 'Cause I'm supposed to be in regular Bio.
这是常规课
This is regular.
酷 我都不知道我这么笨
Oh, cool. Yeah. I just never knew I was dumb.
我一点都不明白
I don't understand this at all.
首先 佩姬和我在美术室亲热
First, Paige made out with me in the art room,
但她在大堂不牵我的手
but then she wouldn't hold my hand in the hall
即使牵手规矩
even though she's the one who came up with the hand-holding rule
是她在几个月前制定的
in the first place, months ago.
老生常谈了
Tale as old as time,
漂亮毒妇会扰乱你的大脑
beautiful vixen using her wiles to scramble your brains.
是的 的确很乱
Yes, they do feel scrambled.
因为你 哥们 进入灰色地带了
Because you, my man, are in the gray area.
首先你和佩姬热恋上了
First, you and Paige were hot and heavy: relationship.
然后你伤了她的心 她杀了可怜的企鹅
Then you broke her heart and she murdered that poor penguin:
分手了
not a relationship.
所以她想保护自己
So she wants to protect herself,
但显然发现你真的很可爱
but still finds you really cute, obvi.
现在 你们都进入了灰色地带
And now, you're all up in that gray area.
灰色地带是鸟还是我
Is... the gray area a bird or me?
嗯 我给你来点建议 坐下来
Yes. Okay. Advice incoming. Sit down.
好 就等你了 我把笔记本带来了
Good. I was hoping for this. I brought my notebook.
准备好了吗 你要这么做
You ready? Here's what you do.
-什么都不做 -什么
- Nothing. - What?
哥们 灰色地带超棒
Dude, the gray area is the bomb!
便宜让你占了 还不用负责
You get all the nookie and none of the responsibility.
我这么说
Let me put it this way:
你为什么不能养龙
What's the reason you'd never have a dragon as a pet?
-好多 -没错
- So many. - Exactly.
你要去哪里寻找宝藏
Where are you going to find the treasure for it
让它睡呢
to fall asleep on?
如何防止它烧毁你的房♥子
How do you keep it from burning down your house?
如何跟联邦调查局保守秘密
How do you keep it a secret from the FBI,
不让他们把它带走
so they don't take him away,
用塑料包罩上 夺走他的能量 像ET一样
wrap him in plastic and take away his powers like ET?
如果这些问题都神奇地消失了
If all those problems just magically went away, then poof!
你整天就可以和一条酷龙相伴了
You get to pal around with a dope-ass dragon all day.
-我没懂 -灰色地带很好
- I don't think I'm following. - The gray area is good.
我不知道 我喜欢规则 我需要规则
I don't know. I like rules, I need rules.
那向她征求规则
Then ask her for the rules.
但说真的 有龙多棒啊
But for real, how baller would it be to have a dragon?
-也不是 -如果它能唱歌♥呢
- Not very. - What if it could sing?
仍然没有
Still no.
你看起来很累 牛顿 不开心吗
You look tired, Newton. Tough day?
不 我很好
No. It's been great.
认识路了吧
Find your way around alright?
嗯
Yeah.
有个很热心的女孩带我逛了 所以
Actually, this super helpful girl showed me around, so...
这个地方很棒吧 你会喜欢的
Isn't this place great? You're gonna love it.
-你暴饮暴食吗 -没有
- Are you bulimic? - No.
太好了 我不想受到这种影响
Oh, good. I don't need those kind of influences in my life.
鞋子不错 我妈在圣诞节让那个我买♥♥了新的
Cool shoes. My mom made me get new ones for Christmas,
好蠢 因为我们在巴黎
which is dumb 'cause we were in Paris
欧元的汇率很高
and the Euro conversion is ridic.
我喜欢破的 像你这双
I like when they're old and worn, like yours.
-谢谢 -又开始说欧洲 太无聊了
- Thanks. - We were in Aspen again. So boring.
怪我爸妈啊
My parents are on this kick,
他们每年带我们去一个欧洲城市 累死了
they take us to a European city each year. Exhausting.
你放假干什么
What'd you do for break?
没什么 真的
Nothing, really.
逛几次超♥市♥
Went to Target a couple times.
拉得差不多了
I think I'm stretched.
-这是跑道吗 -是的
- Is this the path, here? - Yeah.
好
Okay.
她真搞笑
She's hilarious.
千层面很好吃哦
爱你们 妈妈/埃尔莎和猴子
妈妈回来了吗
Did Mom come back here?
我不知道
I don't know.
企鹅爸爸怎么样了
How's the penguin dad doing?
我猜他饿了 他一个星期没吃东西了
If I had to guess... hungry. He hasn't eaten in over a week.
我买♥♥了披萨
I got pizza.
千层面很好吃哦
爱你们 妈妈/埃尔莎和猴子
道格
我们见面聊聊
我靠
Damn.
你留的千层面一定很好吃
That must have been one good lasagna you left.
我不想撒谎 的确很棒
I can't lie, it was pretty impressive.
很好 我认为这很好
This is good. I think this is good.
这很好 那你打算穿什么
This is good. So what are you going to wear?
我觉得强调一个胸部吧
I'm thinking, we accentuate the chestal area.
想看看我的衣橱吗
Want to look at my closet?
-我要剪个刘海 -什么 现在
- I'm gonna cut bangs. - What, like now?
我以前有刘海 看起来不错
I used to have bangs. They looked good.
很可爱 我要去剪
They were cute. I'm going to do it.
-我要退学 -不
- I'm quitting. - No...
-不 不行 -我讨厌那里
- No, you're not. - I hate it there.
才一天 给个机会
It's only been a day. Just give it a chance.
不 回牛顿吧
No. Come back to Newton.
放弃你的梦想 凯西
Give up your dreams, Casey.
也许我该试试
Maybe I should.
老实说 学生垃圾 课也垃圾
Honestly, the students suck, the classes suck.
就是一坨大垃圾
Just a big old ball of suck.
上课铃听起来像精灵在敲三角铁
And the school bell sounds like an elf hitting a tiny triangle.
起初我觉得挺抚慰人
Which, at first I thought was soothing,
但后来觉得非常诡异
but then it gets really creepy.
嗯 我也会觉得奇怪
Yeah, that would weird me out, too.
伊兹队长 不知道为啥就讨厌我
And the team captain, Izzie, hates me for some reason.
我要杀了她
I will kill her.
你今天很兴奋呀 是吧
You're pretty wound up today, aren't you?
是的 没有你真的好难过
Yeah, it's really hard without you.
你给了我平衡
You balance me.
是我妈妈
It's my mom.
女野兽
她一整天都在给我打电♥话♥问情况
She's been calling me, all day, to see how it went.
挺好啊
That's cool of her.
才没有
No, it's not. Ugh.
她太烂了
She's awful.
-是的 没错 -我们恨她
- Yeah. Correct. - We hate her.
我知道在学校对你来说很难熬
Look, I know it's tough for you at school right now,
但你棒极了
but you're awesome.
任何了解你的人都爱你
And anybody that gets to know you loves you,
即使是傲慢的混♥蛋♥
even snooty assholes.
我可能会担心
I should probably be worried about
富有的花♥花♥公♥子♥把你从我身边偷走
some fancy rich dude stealing you away from me.
你可能应该担心
You probably should.
是啊
Yeah.
你们随意 但我不会离开
I mean, you guys can do this, but I am not leaving.
好的
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表