剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
你怎么不知道呢
How could you not know that?
我第一次见到她
I was meeting her for the first time,
不知道她长什么样子
I didn't know what she looked like.
我们不在乎是男孩还是女孩
We didn't care if it was going to be a boy or a girl,
但我很高兴是个男孩
but I'm so happy it's a boy.
-他们会成为最好的朋友 -我很喜欢
- They can be best friends. - I love that.
-跟你最好的朋友打招呼 -这里 击个掌
- Hey, buddy, say hi to your best friend. - Yeah, here. High five.
他们要击掌了
They're gonna high five.
你知道我们该做什么吗 家庭露营
You know what we should do? Family camping trips.
我一直想成为那种
Always wanted to be one of those families
和朋友一起露营的家庭
that goes on camping trips with friends.
我们可以架个炉子 做美食
We can get a little stove, and we can cook gourmet meals.
-我喜欢这个主意 -听起来好多活
- Yes, I love this idea. - It just sounds like so much work!
酒店怎么样 我喜欢酒店
What about hotels? I like hotels.
-山姆宝宝喜欢露营 -等等
- Baby Sam is going to love camping. - Wait.
-你们名字都起好了 -山姆尔
- You guys picked a name? - Samuel.
我们用了埃尔莎爸爸的名字
We're naming him after Elsa's dad.
-我们也告诉你我们的吧 -好
- Should we tell you ours? - Yes.
好
Okay.
-他的名字是 -阿洛
- His name is going to be... - Arlo.
-阿洛 -阿洛
- Arlo... - Arlo!
-阿洛真是个混♥蛋♥ -凯西
- Arlo is such a shitbag! - Casey.
-不 她说得对 那孩子就是混♥蛋♥ -是的
- No, she's right. That kid is a shitbag. - Yep!
不管是不是 大声说出来真的很恶心
Shitbag or not-- It just does feel gross to say that out loud.
我觉得很爽 混♥蛋♥
I find it invigorating. "Shitbag."
我们必须冷静地处理这个问题
We have to handle this calmly.
我要安静地去他家
I am gonna calmly go over to his house
用铲子敲他蠢猪脑
and bash his pea-head in with a shovel.
融入这个世界是很难
It's always difficult to emerge into the world.
说实话 这小孩该死 真的
This much is true: Somebody has to kill that kid. Just a fact.
我知道你在开玩笑 但没用
I know you're being facetious, but it's not helping.
你们都安静些好吗
Could you all be quiet?
这就是为什么你需要你的家人
That's why you need your family.
我在等她出声
I'm trying to hear her first peeps.
我要坐你身上孵蛋了
Well, I'm going to sit on you like an egg.
-不 不要坐在我身上 -要
- No. Do not sit on me like-- - Yep.
不要
Don't!
别坐上来 我又不是蛋
Stop sitting on me like an egg. I'm not an egg.
非♥典♥型孤独
第二季 第六集
佩姬
Hi, Paige.
山姆尔
Samuel.
你的手指怎么样了 切断的那个
How's your finger? The one you cut off, I mean.
我知道你指的是哪一个
I know which one you meant.
而且很好 谢谢
And it's fine. Thank you.
会有疤 但是
There's going to be a scar, but...
哪个有影响力的女人没有痛苦的过去呢
what influential woman doesn't have a story of pain in her past?
好吧
Okay.
我想说对不起
Well, I wanted to say that I'm sorry,
撒谎的感觉很糟糕
and that I feel bad that I lied.
我其实没有和其他女人做♥爱♥
I'm not actually doing lots of sex stuff with other ladies.
我没跟任何女人做♥爱♥
I'm not doing any sex stuff with any ladies.
我知道
I know.
我在社交媒体上深度研究过
I did a deep dive on social media,
但是从马嘴里听到还是不错的
but it's still nice to hear from the horse's mouth.
这是侮辱还是短语
Is that an insult or a phrase?
短语
A phrase.
我会把它加到列表中
I'll add it to the list.
我给你买♥♥了这个 配你电♥话♥
I got you this for your phone.
对你打字会有帮助
I thought it would help you with typing,
你手指还缠着绷带呢
since your finger's bandaged.
触笔
A stylus.
该死的 山姆
Dammit, Sam.
这次我真的很想对你生气 但是
Yeah, I really wanted to stay mad at you this time, but...
好吧
fine!
我接受 也原谅你
I accept and I also forgive you.
-好的 很好 -但你要帮我个忙
- Okay, good. - But I do have a favor to ask.
你或许不知道 但我会梦游
You may or may not know this, but I'm a sleepwalker.
-我不知道 -好吧
- I didn't know that. - Oh, yeah.
我妈妈说这是因为我精力旺盛
My mom says it's because I have so much get-up-and-go
即使在我睡觉的时候也静不下来
that I can't stay still even while I'm sleeping.
有次我睡觉时打扫了两个厕所
One time I actually cleaned both bathrooms fast asleep.
但我有点担心高年级合住的事
But I'm a little bit worried about the senior lock-in.
毕业当晚全班都要
The entire class spends the night of graduation
被锁在学校
locked inside the school.
我需要有人在我睡觉时看着我
I just... I need someone to watch me while I sleep,
确保我不会到处晃
so I don't end up... wandering off somewhere.
你想让我在别的地方过夜吗
You want me to stay somewhere else overnight?
对
Yes.
-你拒绝了 -当然
- You said no? - Of course.
差不多是和100个女孩一起啊
It's a sleepover with, like, 100 girls.
她们就是求着你去做♥爱♥
They're basically begging you to bone.
海报上没看到做♥爱♥的事啊
I didn't see anything about boning on the flyer.
此外 即使我想去 也不能去
Besides, even if I wanted to go, I couldn't.
为了睡觉
In order to sleep,
我要在我自己床上 像卷饼一样卷起来
I need to be rolled up like a burrito in my own bed.
我理解 金窝银窝
I feel that. Bunny likes his den,
比不上自己的狗窝
mousey likes his mouse hole, booger like his nostril.
但你总会上大学啊
But you're going to go to college at some point
你得离开家1000个晚上
and that's like 1,000 nights away from home.
首先 你的数学不及格
First off, your math is off.
不会有1000个
It wouldn't be 1,000 nights.
一年大概有180天 相当于
It would be roughly 180 days a year, which equals...
-720个 -好吧 我想说的是
- 720 days. - Okay. All I'm trying to say is,
你先练习一下也不错啊
it might be good to practice sleeping somewhere else.
-像练习探险 -是的
- Like a practice expedition? - Indeed.
来我家 我室友非常棒
Hey, crash at my place. My roommates are the dopest.
如果你受不了了 我就开车送你回家
And if you get overwhelmed, I'll just drive you home.
小菜一碟
No sweat off my balls.
-你为什么换鞋 -这是上厕所的鞋
- Why are you changing your shoes? - These are my poop shoes.
这样就没人知道我在厕所了
That way no one knows it's me in the bathroom,
因为隔板下看到的不是我的鞋
'cause they don't see my shoes under the stall.
-这像鲍伯的鞋子 -没错 要动脑子
- Those look like Bob's shoes. - Exactly. Always thinking.
再见
See ya.
天哪
Gosh.
我们已经很多年没用过这个东西了
We haven't used that thing in years,
居然还能充气
I'm surprised it still inflates.
你不需要真的睡在这里
You know, you really don't need to sleep out here.
风挺大的 对吧
It's drafty, right?
我睡在沙发上很好
I mean, I'm fine sleeping on the couch.
不 没关系 我喜欢空间大点
No, it's okay. I like having the space.
那样的话
Well, in that case...
阳光房♥护理包
sun room care package.
毯子 你拿的太糙了
Blankets, because the ones you grabbed are scratchy.
取暖器 可以加热还有白噪声
Space heater, for heat and white noise.
眼罩 早上会很亮
Eye mask, so in the morning, if it's too bright...
还有一盏夜灯 免得晚上太暗了
and a night light in case at night, it's too dark.
埃尔莎 我这么大人 不需要夜灯
Elsa, I'm a grown man. I don't need a night light.
可以 好的
Okay. Okeydoke.
我刚刚和霍利·赛克斯通了电♥话♥
So, I just got off the phone with Holly Sykes,
我要过去
and I'm going to go over there
谈谈阿洛和山姆之间发生了什么事
and talk about what happened between Arlo and Sam.
为什么是你
Well, why you?
-什么 -为什么你去
- What? - Why you?
我可以维护山姆
I can advocate for Sam.
你离开的时候我一直在做
I've been doing it the entire time you've been gone.
好 所以
Okay, so...
你想和他们谈谈吗
you want to go talk to them?
这样更好
It makes more sense.
我还是西奥的朋友
I'm still friends with Theo,
但你和霍莉有十年没联♥系♥了吧
you haven't been close to Holly in what, ten years?
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表