剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
你知道我是她在克莱顿第一个朋友吗
You know that I was her first friend at Clayton?
是吗 我以为是伊兹
Oh, really? I thought that Izzie was.
不不 我原来对她可不好了
No. No, I was wicked mean to her.
是啊
You were so mean to me.
我知道 抱歉 但我现在很好
I know. I'm sorry about that, but I'm so nice now.
嗯
Yeah...
凯西特别酷
Casey's a really cool girl.
我知道
Yeah. I know.
牛顿高中没有牛顿以后怎么样了
So, how's Newton without Newton?
牛顿 我也不知道 我不在那上学
Oh, Newton... I don't know, I don't go to Newton.
我在技校上学
I actually go to the technical school.
但他真的很聪明
But he's really smart.
我们信
We'll take your word for it.
怎么了 你拿了最后一片
What? You grabbed the last slice.
每个物种都有恶霸
All species have their bullies.
比如混♥蛋♥南极贼鸥会吃企鹅蛋
Like that jerk, the south polar skua, who eats penguin eggs.
阿洛
Arlo.
看 蛋要孵了 要孵了
Look, the egg is pipping, the egg is pipping.
酷 我能看看吗
Cool. Can I see?
-搞什么 -天啊
- Dude, what the hell? - Oh, my gosh.
你怎么要这样
Why would you do that?
你妈昨晚给我家打电♥话♥了
Your mom called my house last night
把派对的事告诉我妈了
and told my mom about the party.
嗯 她担心要自带餐具
Yes, she was worried about having to bring cutlery.
我爸妈本来要出城的
My parents were going to be out of town.
不该知道这事的 你个白♥痴♥怪胎
They weren't supposed to know about it, you idiot. Stupid freak.
它真的会抢走宝贵的蛋摔在冰上
It literally takes a precious egg, and smashes it on the ice.
真是怪胎
What a creep.
您拨♥打♥的留言信箱已满
The mailbox you are trying to reach is full.
请稍后再拨
Please try again later.
但有时恶霸也会保护你
But sometimes a bully takes you under her wing.
阿洛是个混♥蛋♥
Arlo's an asshole.
给
Here.
蛋要孵了
The egg is pipping.
厉害
Rad.
是啊
Yes, exactly.
除了唐氏不愿分六笔帐
Other than Don not wanting to split the bill six ways,
其他都很顺利
that went pretty well.
不是吧
Oh, I don't think so.
但话说回来 我也不聪明 对吧
But then again, I'm not very smart, am I?
靠 埃文 对不起
Oh, shit. Evan, I'm really sorry.
我不该这么说的
That was such a shitty thing to say.
我只是很紧张 然后
I just... I was nervous and I...
但我们挺过来了 你融入了
Hey, but we we made it through, you're in.
-埃文 -凯西
- Evan. - Casey,
那些你平时不会笑的笑话 你也笑
you're laughing at jokes that you don't normally laugh at.
你在克莱顿的朋友
And all your friends at Clayton know
知道很多你的私事
a bunch of personal stuff about you
比我知道得还多
that even I don't know about,
我还看到一个富二代
and then I just watch some rich douche
从你那抢香肠
eat a pepperoni right out of your mouth.
内特就那样
That's just Nate.
我不了解内特
Well, I don't know Nate.
但我也不了解牛顿了
And I don't know this "Newton" either.
-什么意思 -你跟他们在一起就变了
- What does that mean? - You're just different around them.
你会因为我尴尬
You're someone that's embarrassed of me.
假装会说意大利语
And you're pretending like you speak Italian,
还在学校喝醉了
and you're getting drunk at school.
好吧 你反应有点过了
Okay. Well, I think that you're overreacting.
他们很酷 你得先了解他们
They're really cool, you have to get to know them.
我不
I don't...
我不想了解你朋友
I don't want to get to know your friends.
他们挺垃圾的
They kind of suck.
-那你该走了 -凯西
- Well, then maybe you should just leave. - Casey.
没事 真的 我可以坐别人的车
No, it's fine, seriously. I can get a ride with someone else.
好吧 你肯定可以
Okay. Fine, yeah. No, I bet you can.
我打赌
Bet you can.
应该比我的车好多了
It'll probably be a much better car, too.
是你啊
Oh, it's you.
又搬回来了
Do you live here again?
我
Well, I...
嗯
Yeah.
是的
She does.
饿的话 厨房♥还有剩菜
There's leftovers in the kitchen if you're hungry.
好
Okay.
我可以长住
I do? Like, for good?
嗯 你在会好一些
Yeah, well, it's better with you here.
我知道我闯祸了
I know I really messed things up.
但这次恐慌发作让我意识到
But this whole panic attack has made me realize
我从没以你为先
that I never made you a priority.
甚至山姆诊断结果出来时
You know? Like, even when Sam was diagnosed,
我都没听你的 直接下了决定
I never listened. I just jumped right in, head first.
我们也没一起克服困难
And we never dealt with the difficult stuff,
或者战胜恐惧
or the scary stuff together.
但我想
But I was thinking...
我们可以去参加夫妻咨♥询♥ 解决它
we could start couples counseling, really try to fix this.
你在这里对孩子更好
I meant it's better for the kids if you're here.
让你长住挺好
It's nice to have you around in a regular way,
但没改变发生过的事
but this doesn't change what happened.
好吗 这
Okay? And this is...
无法破镜重圆了
it's too broken.
所以 我们
So, let's just...
把对方当室友吧
think of ourselves as roommates.
直到他们毕业
Until they graduate.
孵化了
It's hatching!
-孵化了 孵化了 -是吗
- It's hatching, it's hatching! - Oh, yeah?
世界很苦
It's a rough world out there.
就算企鹅蛋逃过了南极贼鸥
Even if a penguin egg survives the south polar skuas...
和豹海豹
and the leopard seals...
还有海狮 杀人鲸
and the sea lions, and the killer whales...
活过第一年的机会
it still only has a small chance of making it
也不是很大
through its first year alive.
3/4都活不了
Three out of four don't make it.
3/4
Three out of four.
你能想象如果它们不相互保护
Can you imagine what it would be like
会变成什么样吗
if they didn't have their group to protect them?
我不想去想
I don't want to think about it.
今天真好
What a great day.
除了我没了700块
I mean, except for when I lost $700.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
超级棒
Best day.
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表