剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
They're so good at it, they even lie to themselves.
ufeff妈妈 是我
Hi, Mom, it's me.
是男孩
我有事要告诉你
I have some news.
我没有订婚
I'm not engaged.
比这更好
It's better than that.
但是有一个人
But there's one person
把我当正常人 总是跟我说实话
who always treats me normal and always tells me the truth.
我的朋友 扎希德
My friend, Zahid.
扎希德有很多理论
Zahid has lots of theories.
关于说谎 女孩
Theories about lying, and girls,
以及制♥作♥芝士通心粉的最佳方法
and the best way to make mac and cheese.
用四倍的奶油
It's four times as much butter as you would think,
三倍的奶酪和一半意大利面
three times as much cheese and half the pasta.
非常好吃 你应该试试看
It is so delicious. You should try it.
他的理论之一是患有自闭症的人
One of his theories is that people with autism
其实是正常的
are actually the normal ones,
因为我们看到的是真实的世界
because we see the world as it really is.
是我去拿你信♥用♥卡♥的时候
Was it the guy that I met...
遇到的那个人吗
when I went to get your credit card?
对
Yes.
挺帅的
Handsome guy.
你还想着他吗
And do you still think about him?
是的
Yes.
正常人才会在真实的东西上
It's only neurotypicals who put an extra layer of meaning
附加额外的层面
on top of what's actually there
这样对他们才有意义
so it makes sense to them.
扎希德不是科学家 即使如此
Zahid's no scientist, even though...
他卧室门上有一个牌子 写着"爱情实验室"
"...he has a sign above his bedroom door that says 'Love Lab,'
但是当我想到我们的友谊
but when I think about our friendship,
我没把这看做自闭症和正常人的友谊
I don't see an autistic guy who's friends with a neurotypical guy.
只是两个朋友 对我来说这是一个成就
I just see two friends. And for me, that is an accomplishment."
很好 山姆
It's good, Sam.
真是太好了
It's really good.
谢谢 这很容易
Thanks. It was easy.
伙计
Buddy.
我开始对这个伊兹有点怀疑了
So, I'm starting to get a little skeptical of this Izzie girl.
-为什么 -首先
- Why? - Well, you know, for starters,
她在学校让你喝醉了
she gets you drunk at school.
然后 从未见过她
And, then, I've never met her.
我从没见过你们两个在一起
I've never even seen the two of you together.
所以我开始觉得也许
So I'm starting to think that maybe...
这是你喝醉后的另一个人格什么的
it's like your drunken alter ego or something.
就像《搏击俱乐部》一样
Like in Fight Club.
剧透了
Spoiler alert!
-这电影比你还岁数还大 -它是限制级啊
- But that's been out your whole life. - It's rated R.
-加德纳先生 -我还不够年纪
- Hey, Mr. Gardner. - I'm not old enough.
爸爸 你得看看埃文练空手道的录像
Dad, you gotta see this video of Evan doing karate.
他是紫带
He's a purple belt.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸 天哪 你还好吧
Dad, oh, my God, are you okay?
爸爸 打911
Dad! Call 911.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad!
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表