剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
'Cause most boyfriends would say,
"早让你防着点内特"
"I told you so about that Nate guy."
你还真是说对内特了
Yeah, you're being really cool about that Nate guy.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道我没做让他强吻我的事吧
You know I didn't do anything to make him kiss me, right?
-我相信你 -好
- Yeah, I believe you. - Alright.
我们只是开玩笑会发生这种事而已
It's just that we were joking about it happening,
-没想到还真发生了 -是啊
- and then it actually did happen. - Yeah.
你懂的
So, you know...
要是别人的男朋友遇到这事 会没安全感的
any other guy would be, like, a little bit insecure.
但你不会
But not you.
-那是 -对
- Oh, no. - No.
很好 你现在知道我一点都不在乎内特了
Good. 'Cause you know I don't care about Nate at all.
我跟伊兹也会好起来的
And I think that Izzie and I can get through this.
我...我知道认识她时间不长
I just... I know I haven't known her for that long,
但我是真喜欢她
but I, like, love her.
我们很快就亲密无间了
Like, we just got so close so fast.
女孩子真奇怪
Yeah, girls are weird.
要不瞬间姐妹 要不完全路人
Yeah, we bond quickly or not at all.
我就觉得我们应该成为朋友
And I just feel like we're supposed to be friends.
我们俩太像了
Like, we're so alike.
我们俩会没事的
I think we'll be okay.
希望没事
I hope we'll be okay.
-会没事的 -别说了
- You'll be okay. - Stop.
我答应贝丝我们要去唐式披萨店见她了
I promised Beth that we'd meet her at Don's Pizza.
-好 -按她的说法
- Okay. - Because, as she puts it,
她心上有一个凯西大小的窟窿
she has a Casey-shaped hole in her heart,
是个很性感的窟窿
which is a very... sexy-shaped hole.
真恶心
That just sounds so gross.
说出来是比我想得要恶心
That did sound grosser than I expected.
能让你填平...
...helps with putting it on flat...
-干什么呢 -没干吗
- What are you doing? - Oh, nothing.
我在自己动手修补这个洞
I'm doing a DIY. I'm fixing the hole.
-用锤子吗 -什么
- With a hammer? - What?
-我换工具了 -快去唐式吧
- No, not anymore. - Let's go to Don's. Come on.
-你确定自己能行吗 -唐式 唐式
- You sure you're okay with this? - Don's! Don's! Don's!
我觉得没问题
Yes, I'm absolutely fine.
就算都失败了 我还能上网搜其他办法
And if all else fails, there's always Google.
没关系 我等下去拿 别担心
That's alright. I'll get that later. Don't worry about it.
你们快去吧
Shoo! Go, go.
我恨你
I hate you.
山姆 我是北极熊
Sam! I'm a polar bear!
什么 你才不是
What? No, you're not!
这是博登学院的吉祥物 我被录取啦
No, it's the Bowdoin mascot. I got into Bowdoin!
-很好 -太棒了
- Oh, that's good. - Oh, it's amazing!
而且来得正是时候
And it came at the perfect time.
我还因为烤饼义卖♥♥只筹到45块伤心来着
I was really bummed that we only raised $45 at the bake sale.
这还是我的士力架饼干头回让我失望
It's the first time my snickerdoodles have ever let me down.
-我很抱歉 -没关系 现在都好起来了
- I'm sorry. - No, it's all good in the 'hood.
我不再扫兴 因为我要去博登了
No shade on my parade because I'm going to Bowdoin!
我还没决定好要去哪所大学
I still have to decide what college I want to go to
我马上就要去见惠特克女士了
before my meeting with Ms. Whitaker.
我完全不知道怎么选
I have no idea how to choose.
我有个想法 要不你也去博登吧
Well, I have an idea. Why don't you just go to Bowdoin?
你成绩这么好 肯定能录取的
You get really good grades, I'm sure you could get in.
这样我们就能互相照看支持彼此了
And we could be there for each other, and support each other,
当然是柏拉图式的
in a totally platonic way, of course.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Yeah.
要是赶不上秋季开学的话
And if it's too late for the fall,
你可以申请年中开学
you could start midyear.
很多学生都这么做
A lot of kids do that.
考虑一下吧 好吗
Just think about it, okay?
好的
Okay.
你知道有时候会用"熊群"这个词
Did you know that a group of polar bears
来形容一群北极熊吗
is sometimes called a sleuth?
我不知道
No, I didn't know that.
看来我明年会交一"熊群"好友了
But it looks like I'll have a sleuth of new friends next year.
-是这么用的吗 -不是
- Am I using that right? - No.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
我还弹了一个新生的耳朵 认成你了
I flicked a freshman in the ear, I thought it was you.
只好假装是在欺负她
I had to pretend it was hazing.
-一切都好吧 -挺好的
- Is everything okay? - Yep.
-你跟内特分手了吗 -没有
- Did you break up with Nate? - No.
没有
No?
我不是说了吗
That's what I said.
伊兹 怎么回事
Izzie, what's up?
我问了内特事情的经过
I asked Nate about what happened.
-他说是你主动亲的他 -什么
- He said you kissed him. - What?
不...这不是真的
No, I-- That is not true.
我不知道该相信谁
I don't know what to believe.
相信我
Believe me.
我认识他更久
I've known him longer.
他是我男朋友
He's my boyfriend.
你看到你们俩调情过
I've seen you guys flirt.
我还以为你只是喜欢受关注的感觉
I just thought you liked the attention.
伊兹 我什么都没干
Izzie, I didn't do anything.
他可不是这么说的
That's not what he said.
你离我远点吧 凯西
So just... back off, Casey.
凯西
Casey?
怎么不叫"牛顿"了
What happened to "Newton"?
请进
Come in.
你得等45分钟凯西才会回家
Casey's not going to be home for another 45 minutes.
我知道 我来帮你补墙上的洞
Yeah, I know. I came to help you with the hole in the wall.
真贴心
Oh, that's very sweet,
不用啦
but I'm okay.
你在开玩笑吗
You kidding me?
这是我在你家吃过那么多饭的回报
This is my way of paying you back for all the dinners you feed me.
我自己能搞定
I'm sure I can figure this out.
你家墙壁来电♥话♥了
Your wall is ringing.
是啊
Yeah.
你先把手♥机♥拿出来
You should probably get that out
然后开始补洞吧 喝茶吗
and then you can get started. Tea?
好
Yeah.
好疼好疼啊
Ow, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts.
你能看见骨头吗 我好像看见了
Can you see bone? I think I see bone.
看不见骨头的 巨婴
You can't see bone, you big baby.
这只是擦伤 一点小擦伤不要报♥警♥
It's a scrape. You don't have to call 911 for a little scrape.
给你 先拿好
Here. Hold on.
茱莉娅 山姆的治疗师
我得接个电♥话♥
I have to take this.
我就不该玩轮滑
Rollerblading was a terrible idea.
我不减肥了
I'm gonna stop trying to lose weight.
你应该试试低强度的运动
Maybe you should try something more low-impact
比如慢走
like walking slowly...
走向你的沙发
to your couch.
-喂 -道格
- Hello? - Doug?
我是茱莉娅·佐佐木
Hi, it's Julia... Sasaki.
很抱歉打给你
I'm sorry to call.
我试过打给埃尔莎 但没人接
I tried to call Elsa, but there was no answer.
没关系 有什么事
No, it's all good. What's up?
-你还好吗 -不是我在叫
- Are you okay? - It's not me.
我这里有位极限运动员
It's Tony Hawk over here.
你可能还在为山姆的事
I just thought maybe you were still upset with me
生我的气吧
about what happened with...
-就是... -我没有
- you know... - No, I'm good.
-都过去了 -好吧
- It's all in the past. - Okay.
我打电♥话♥是因为
Well, I'm calling because...
山姆一直发语♥音♥消息给我
I keep getting messages from Sam.
他每周都会给我打电♥话♥ 从不缺席
He calls my phone every week, never misses an appointment.
-天呐 真的吗 -是的
- Jesus, really? - Yeah.
我一开始觉得没什么
At first, I thought it was harmless,
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表