剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表
Are you seeing someone else?
很明显
Obviously.
真的
Really?
很好 很好
Good, great.
我很高兴听到这个消息
I am so happy to hear that.
所以说清楚
So just to be clear,
你是说 你和别人发生性关系了
you're saying you're being sexual with someone else.
-很明显 -好的
- Obviously. - Okay.
再见 再见 伙计
Bye. See you later, buddy.
好的 嗯
Good, yeah.
逃离现场
真是那太好了
That's just... That's wonderful.
太好了 非常好 非常好
That is wonderful. Wonderful. Wonderful.
天啊
Holy shit.
佩格 你把手指切了
Peg, you just cut your finger off.
我叫佩姬
My name is Paige!
我♥操♥ 佩姬割了手指
Shit! Paige cut her finger off?
-只是指尖 -该死
- Just the tip. - Damn.
太糟了 说谎太糟了
It was terrible. Lying is awful.
别太抓狂 好吗
Hey, now, let's not get hysterical. Alright?
切掉手指不算是说谎的正常结果
I mean, finger loss is an abnormal result of lying.
你得骑上马 继续说谎
I mean, you just gotta get back on that horse, and...
直到牛回家为止
lie till the cows come home.
对不起 我的牛奶盒上有个农场
Sorry, there's a farm scene on my milk carton.
这头母牛看起来很伤心吧
Doesn't this cow look sad?
-看起来有点悲伤 -是的
- It does look a little bit sad. - Yeah.
扎希德 我看到你抽大♥麻♥了
Zahid, I see you with that pot.
倒霉
Shit.
鲍伯 你看起来又瘦又性感又强壮啊
Oh, hey, Bob, looking lean, sexy, sinewy.
-怎么了 -想得美 伙计
- What's up? - Nice try, pal.
这是月内第二次了
That's the second time in a month.
二振了
That's strike two.
三振出局啊
Next is strike three, and then you're out.
或者打个本垒打 然后回家做♥爱♥
Or hit a home run and have sex.
你不知道基本规则吗
You don't know the bases?
我真的很失望 扎希德
I'm really disappointed in you, Zahid.
你是天生的领导者 你有很大的潜力
You're a natural leader. I see so much potential in you.
为什么老是胡闹
Why do you keep messing around?
-自卑吧 -我们都有自卑感
- Low self-esteem maybe? - We all have low self-esteem.
如果我再抓到你一次
If I catch you doing this junk again...
就给我滚蛋
you're out of here.
-清楚了吗 -很清楚
- Are we clear? - We're clear.
-真是个混♥蛋♥ -我喜欢他
- Man, what a dick. - I like him.
我知道 我也是 他只是在尽责
Yeah, I know, me too. He's just doing his job.
好人
Good guy.
孤独症资源中心
埃迪 很好
Hey, Eddie? Good.
-这个地方太神奇了 -转得好 宝贝
- This place is amazing. - Nice spin, honey.
这里有很多自闭症儿童的课程
They have so many classes for kids on the spectrum.
是的 我有两门 所以我一直在这里
Yeah. Yep, and I've got two of them, so I'm here all the time.
女士们 给我句实话 马可的发型有多糟
Hey, ladies. Tell me the truth. How bad is Marco's haircut?
他没法静静地坐在椅子上
He wouldn't sit still in the chair.
-还不错 -不 我觉得很可爱
- That's not so bad. - No, I think it's really cute.
这是我见过的最糟糕的发型之一
I think it's one of the worst haircuts I've ever seen.
太残忍♥了
Wow, brutal.
不 这不是评判
No, no judgment.
山姆小时候
When Sam was little
我没法让他静静地坐在椅子上
I could never get him to sit still in the chair.
我不得不在家给他理发
I used to have to do all of his cuts at home.
有时需要一整天
Sometimes it would take all day.
有一次 剪到一半他还睡着了
One time, he fell asleep mid-trim.
所以我就趴在地板上剪完了
So I just got down there on the floor and finished.
我的上帝
Oh, my God.
你还在为自闭症孩子剪头发吗
Do you still cut hair for kids on the spectrum?
如果是的话 我认识很多感兴趣的妈妈
Because if you do I know a lot of mamas that would be interested.
-包括我自己在内 -我剪 但不是
- I mean, myself included. - I mean, I do cut hair, but not...
是的 当然 我给你儿子剪头发
You know what? Yeah, sure, I'll cut your son's hair.
太好了 你收多少钱
Great. How much do you charge?
-不 我不要 -三十五块
- Oh, no, I'm not gonna-- - Thirty-five bucks.
我的上帝 太棒了
Oh, my God. That's perfect.
在我离开之前提醒我问你要电♥话♥号♥码
Remind me to get your number before I leave today.
-好吗 -好的 我会的
- Okay? - Okay, I will.
看我怎么帮你定价了吗 就像帮你拉皮条一样
See how I set your price? I'm like your haircutting pimp.
要是妈妈们想胡闹了 我就揍她们
Any of these moms get rowdy, I'm gonna bust some skulls.
难道你不应该写大学申请吗
Aren't you supposed to be working on your college essay?
不 我写不了 我讨厌申请 安静点
No, I can't, I hate that essay. Now, be quiet.
好吧
Fine.
又是披萨 本周的第三次
Pizza again? That's the third time this week.
他心情不好
He's in a mood.
好吧 如果你想学做饭
Well, if you feel like learning to cook,
我很乐意把担子交给你
you're welcome to take up the mantle of feeding the family.
-不用了 谢谢 -那来吃披萨吧
- No, thank you. - Well, then, pizza is served.
埃文大号♥
还躲着我呢 施利茨小姐
是的 很尴尬
想见你
对不起
发我胸部照片 大笑
但我是认真的
我的上帝
Oh, my God.
安静 企鹅
Quiet! The penguins!
-山姆·加德纳进隔音间了 -停下
- Sam Gardner is in a soundproof booth! - Stop!
-停下来 -停下
- Just stop. - Stop!
怎么了
What's up?
我一直想打电♥话♥给你
Hey, I've been meaning to call you.
我想让你知道凯西被禁足了
I just wanted to let you know that Casey's grounded.
所以如果你能在家里执行 就太好了
So if you could just enforce that at home, that would be great.
禁足 怎么搞的
Grounded? What happened?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
我很抱歉 我最近想坦诚一点 但是
I'm sorry. I'm really trying to be more forthcoming lately, but...
我答应过她
I promised her.
所以 你能相信我的话吗
So, can you just take my word for it?
你想让我相信你
Oh, okay. You want me to trust you?
是的
Yes?
这是笑话吗
Is that a joke?
不
No.
过去信任你并没有好下场
Okay, well, in the past, trusting you hasn't worked out so well.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
天啊
Jesus.
爸爸 发生了什么事 天哪
Dad! What happened? Oh, my God!
-爸爸 你没事吧 -我很好 我很好
- Dad, are you okay? - I'm fine. I'm fine.
-你确定吗 -我很好
- Are you sure? - I'm good.
-感觉不好啊 -不 我只是把牛奶弄掉了
- Feels like something's going on. - No, I just dropped the milk.
给
Um, yeah. Here.
-我来 -没关系 没关系
- Here, let me do that. - It's okay. It's okay.
只是
It's just...
-没关系 -天啊 真是一团糟
- It's okay. - Jeez, it's a mess.
这里
Here.
埃尔莎
Elsa.
茱莉娅
Julia, hi.
这是我的兄弟 杰西
Oh, this is my brother, Jesse.
-杰西 打声招呼 -不 我不想
- Jess, want to say hi? - No, I do not.
好吧
Okay.
我一会来找你 好吧 小杰
I'll meet you there in a sec. Okay, Jess?
我们在二楼接受语言治疗
We're here for speech therapy on the second floor.
总之
Anyway...
只是想打个招呼
just wanted to say hi.
埃尔莎 我怀孕了
Elsa, I'm pregnant.
对不起 我不知道我为什么告诉你
Sorry, I don't know why I told you that.
事实上 我知道
Actually, I do, um...
我想这可能是我吼山姆的原因
I think it might be why I lashed out at Sam.
或者
Or...
也许我只是在找一个借口
maybe I'm just looking for a reason.
不管怎样 我只是
Anyway, I just...
我希望我能收回一切
I just wish I could take it all back.
剧集 | 非典型少年(2017) | 导航列表