剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
No, Critias, you've done enough already.
不用 克里提亚斯 你已经做得够多了
More than enough.
超出了你需要做的
There's no way you're going to go... It'll be easier on my own.
但你一个人没办法 我一个人更容易些
But thank you.
谢谢你
I won't forget this.
我不会忘记欠你的情
Jason!
杰森
Come on. This way.
来 这边
Are you mad?
你疯了吗
Trust me. Hold this against your mouth.
相信我 用这个捂住嘴
Wait, where's Pythagoras? Cooking supper, I hope.
等等 毕达哥拉斯呢 在家做饭吧
The kitchen storerooms are that way. We can cut through.
食物贮藏室在那边 我们可以从那边穿过去
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Medusa used to work here, remember?
美杜莎在那干过活 记得吧
No-one ever goes down there at this time of night.
绝对没人会在晚上去那里
Maybe not absolutely no-one.
也许并不绝对
I came as soon as I could.
我尽快赶来了
I know you have been of service to the Queen in the past,
我知道你过去忠心侍奉女王
which is why I wanted to tell you in person.
所以我才想当面告诉你这些
Hercules attempted to free Jason. He's been arrested.
赫拉克勒斯想帮杰森逃狱 他已经被捕了
I feared he would do something foolish.
我就担心他会做傻事
He faces grave charges.
他将面临死刑
He is to be executed in the bronze bull, along with Jason.
他将和杰森一起被处以铜牛之刑
Jason has committed no crime.
杰森没有犯罪
And if Hercules is guilty,
非要说赫拉克勒斯有什么罪的话
it is only of loving his friend too much.
那就是他太爱护自己的朋友了
Nevertheless... Well, can the Queen not intervene?
话虽如此 女王就不能做些什么吗
Ariadne can do nothing. She could have them imprisoned,
阿里阿德涅无能为力 她可以监禁他们
exiled, anything but the cruellest of deaths.
流放他们 只要不是严酷的死刑都可以
The people would never allow it.
人♥民♥不会同意的
The people are frightened of Poseidon's anger.
人们都惧怕波塞冬的怒火
And you?
那你呢
I am but a servant.
我只是一介仆人
So there is no hope?
所以没希望了
The Gods have spoken.
诸神已经发话了
Can I at least say goodbye?
至少能让我道个别吗
Tonight, Jason and Hercules
今晚杰森和赫拉克勒斯
are to be purified. Tonight, they belong to Poseidon.
将会被净化 今晚 他们属于波塞冬
They can see no-one.
谁都不能见他们
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
Hercules acted out of loyalty.
赫拉克勒斯的行为是出于忠诚
All he's done is make things worse for us all.
他只让情况变得更糟
It's my fault, all of it.
这都是我的错
You did everything you could.
你能做的都做了
There's so much I should have done, so much I shouldn't.
我很多事都没做到 也做错了很多
It doesn't matter now.
现在都不重要了
I should have told you about Medusa.
我应该告诉你美杜莎的事
I should have told you that she...
我应该告诉你她是...
Hercules...
赫拉克勒斯
It's not important.
都不重要了
But you've been a good and loyal friend to me.
但你一直都是我忠诚的伙伴
That's all that matters.
这才是最重要的
It is time.
到时间了
You must...
你们必须
be prepared.
做准备了
You must make your peace...
你们必须与波塞冬
with Poseidon.
和解
O megal' Ennosigai'...
[祷文]
ei gar tade
[祷文]
thumat' areskoi.
[祷文]
Put these on. You know the north parapet, above the kitchen?
穿上这个 知道厨房♥上面的北面护墙吗
Take the side stairs. I'll have someone meet you there.
走侧边的楼梯 我在那里安排了人接应
Hurry!
快点
I cannot leave this unreported for long.
我瞒不了很久
Why?
为什么救我们
Because sometimes even the Gods need a little help.
因为有时诸神也需要一臂之力
Now go.
快走
There's noone here. There has to be.
这儿没人啊 肯定有人的
You must be quick.
一定要快
Pythagoras!
毕达哥拉斯
No time to explain. I'm sorry, but what the hell is going on?
没时间解释了 到底怎么回事
Hercules, for once in your life,
赫拉克勒斯 就这一次
will you just do as you're told? Pythagoras!
你到底听不听指挥 毕达哥拉斯
Go!
走
You!
你
Now! Go! Meet me at the sacred grove of Artemis.
快走啊 在阿耳忒弥斯的神林等我
Show yourself!
快出来
Me? Do... not... move!
我吗 不许动
Absolutely. Not a problem. Not moving.
当然 没问题 不动就是了
Not moving.
不动
What news?
情况怎样
They're safely out of the city.
他们安全出城了
Thank the Gods!
谢天谢地
I have Nestor and his men searching the streets.
我让涅斯托耳和他的手下去街上搜查
It's important we're seen to be doing everything we can.
做好表面功夫也很重要
The people must have no idea you were involved.
不能让人知道您参与其中
I don't know how to thank you.
真不知道该怎么谢你
Loyalty needs no thanks, Your Highness.
忠诚不用感谢 陛下
But we must be careful. It's not over yet.
但我们得千万小心 还没结束
We shouldn't have left him.
我们不该丢下他
He knew what he was doing.
他心里有谱
You think?
你这么觉得吗
He's a clever man, Hercules. He's the cleverest.
他很聪明 赫拉克勒斯 没人比他更聪明
I hope you're right.
但愿如此
Of course I am.
当然
Besides, he has Ariadne to help him.
再说他有阿里阿德涅相助
You can't be sure.
这你不敢保证
She helped us. She'll help him.
是她帮的我们 她也会帮他
We have no proof she was behind our escape.
我们没法确定是她救我们出来的
Well, then, who else?
那还能有谁
She was never going to let me die. Don't you see?
她不会看着我送死 你看不出来吗
I was a fool to ever have doubted her.
我先前还怀疑她 真是太傻了
If you're right, she's playing a dangerous game.
要是你说的没错 那她是在铤而走险
Instruct the council to issue a decree.
通知御前会议 下达判决
It is the duty of every citizen to apprehend the fugitives.
抓捕逃犯 人人有责
To help them in any way is punishable by death.
只要帮助逃犯 必须被处以死刑
The Queen has already done so. She learns quickly.
女王已经下令了 她学得很快
Jason is free, yet the people do not blame her.
杰森跑了 但人们也怪不了她
Then they need to be enlightened.
那他们必须被点醒
They need to be told that
他们得知道
the Queen is behind these crimes towards the gods.
女王才是亵渎诸神的幕后黑手
That will not be easy.
这可不容易
You are a councillor. Use your influence.
你是其中一员 发挥你的影响力
I am but one among many, and the many remain loyal.
我只是其中之一 还有很多人仍然忠诚
There is no loyalty to a blasphemer.
对渎神者没有忠诚可言
They must be made to see the truth.
他们一定要得知真♥相♥
Jason's escape threatens everything.
杰森的脱逃威胁很大
Not necessarily.
未必
He will not be content to remain outside Atlantis.
他不会安心待在亚特兰蒂斯之外
While he lives, you are vulnerable. On the contrary.
只要他还活着 你就很危险 相反
He has made me all the stronger.
他让我无比强大
Jason is Ariadne's weakness.
杰森是阿里阿德涅的软肋
She will fall because of him.
她会因他而倒台
How can you be sure? You will see.
你怎么能肯定 到时候你就知道了
You wished to see me? I did.
你想见我 是的
Thank you.
谢谢
Shall we walk?
我们边走边谈如何
Jason's escape...
杰森逃了...
It is causing much unrest.
引起了很多不安的情绪
The people...
人♥民♥...
fear Poseidon is angry.
担心波塞冬被激怒了
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表