剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
No.
不
It should be me.
应该我来
I...
我
I'd rather... do it alone.
我希望 一个人去
I give you my word.
我保证
Where did they arrest you?
他们在哪里抓你的
In my chambers.
在我房♥间
But your men...
你的手下...
The army is no longer loyal, Your Highness, either to me or you.
军队不再忠诚 陛下 不论对我还是对您
Who ordered your arrest?
谁下令的
I believe it was Cilix.
我相信是塞利克斯
Your men would never obey him.
你的手下不可能服从他的命令
Yet it seems they did.
现在看来这是事实
Please, say something. There is nothing to say.
求你了 说点什么 没什么说的
I must return to Atlantis.
我必须返回亚特兰蒂斯
I would give my life to stop this.
我豁出命也要阻止
I know.
我知道
I know you would.
我知道你会
And my only regret is leaving you.
我最大的遗憾就是离开你
How can the gods let this happen?
诸神怎么会允许这种事发生
I did what I did, Hercules.
做了就做了 赫拉克勒斯
Ever since I opened that box, my fate has been sealed.
自从我打开潘多拉之盒 我的命运就注定了
I...
我
thought I could live with it, outrun my past.
以为自己可以接受 摆脱过去
But I cannot.
但我做不到
I must pay the price.
我必须付出代价
Medusa...
美杜莎
It's time.
是时候了
We must be brave.
我们得勇敢
Both of us.
我们两人
Medusa... It's all right, you don't have to say anything.
美杜莎 没事的 不用说什么
I want you to know my life only made sense when I met you.
我遇见你 我的人生才有了意义
I know, because it was the same for me.
我知道 我也一样
It is the right thing to do, Hercules.
这样做才对 赫拉克勒斯
Doesn't make it any easier to bear.
这样想也不会好受些
Why's no-one here?
这里怎么没人
Something's wrong.
出事了
There's another way.
还有一条路
All hail!
万岁
I think I know a way to get Ariadne out of the city.
我知道有个办法可以把阿里阿德涅救出去
You have to trust me.
你必须相信我
The fate of Atlantis is at stake.
亚特兰蒂斯命悬一线
There is something I must retrieve.
有一样东西我必须拿回来
Hercules!
赫拉克勒斯
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表