剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
There's no such word.
万事皆有可能
Father? Well, did you find out what I asked?
父亲 我要你去查看的事有结果了吗
Yes, Father, but... I'm worried.
有了 父亲 不过我担心...
Oh, for the love of the gods,
噢 诸神在上
would you please just tell me what I want to know?
你能不能把我要知道的告诉我
There's a group of lepers due to seek Poseidon's cure.
有一群麻风病人乞求波塞冬的治疗
They gather at dusk.
他们傍晚集♥合♥
Right. Perfect. Then we'll... hide amongst them.
那行 很好 我们就混在他们当中
There is a reason they are shunned.
人们避开他们是有原因的
And the reason is ignorance.
那么人们是无知的
They are cursed. Being near them is dangerous!
他们受了诅咒 靠近他们太危险了
Tchah! Piffle!
嘿 净胡扯
I've known people be among them and never be afflicted.
我知道有人靠近他们也从未受到传染
Even if it works, and we enter the temple grounds,
就算可以 等我们进了神庙
there are soldiers everywhere.
到处都是士兵
How will we get him into the Inner Sanctum?
我们如何帮他进入圣所
I sometimes wonder if you really are my son.
我有的时候真的不知道你是不是我儿子
It's obvious.
这不很明显嘛
What is that?
这是什么
It's a little invention of mine.
我的小小发明
Pray to the gods this works.
但愿这玩意儿有用
Now, go! Go, go!
快走 快走
What was that?
那是什么
I call it Fire Powder.
我称其为火♥药♥
Worked really much better than I imagined.
比我想象的效果还要好
Pythagoras?
毕达哥拉斯
Please...No, wait! Guards!
拜托 不 等等 来人
Do you not realise what you have done?
你知道你都做了什么吗
Have you seen the people dying?
你看到人♥民♥受苦受难了吗
Is that what you wanted?
你希望如此吗
I beg you, Melas.
求你了 梅拉斯
This is our last hope of saving the city.
这是拯救这座城市的唯一机会
Follow me. There's a safer way.
跟我来 这边走更稳妥
There was very little damage. No-one was seriously hurt.
只是虚惊一场 没有人受重伤
I'm not interested in what happened, I want to know why.
我没兴趣知道发生了什么 只要知道缘由
They sought to kill and maim!
他们是要造成杀伤
You cannot expect all the people to be loyal,
您不能指望所有人都忠于您
especially when you still do not have the blessing of the gods.
尤其您还未能拥有诸神的祝福
Hunt down the perpetrators
抓捕行凶者
and have them strung up for all to see.
公开吊死 以儆效尤
You have been brave, Delmos.
你很勇敢 戴尔莫斯
You have given me strength.
你给了我力量
Please do not give up now. We will win.
千万不要放弃 我们一定能获胜
You've remained loyal to your Queen and I will repay you.
你始终忠于女王 我一定奖赏你的忠心
I'm loyal to you...
我忠于您
.. not just because you are my Queen...
不仅因为您是我的女王
but because I believe in you...
还因为我相信您
and the leader you have become.
您是无可取代的领袖
It seems like it will not be long before he is in Hades.
看来他没多久就要去冥界了
He has more strength than you could possibly imagine.
他远比你所以为的坚强
So...
说起来
you've had time to think.
已经给你时间考虑了
Tell me, what is your decision?
说吧 你的决定如何
I will never renounce my throne to you.
我绝不会把王位拱手交给你
I could have a physician help him.
我可以召来医师救他
Oh, you think I'm a fool. You think you're untouchable.
你当我是傻子 你自以为没人敢碰你
You're not. It is not me who has delusions about who I am.
你错了 是你对我抱有幻想
I am Queen of Atlantis.
我是亚特兰蒂斯的女王
This land was bequeathed to me by my father and I will never disown it!
是父亲将王国传予我 而我绝不会放弃
Give me your sword.
把剑给我
Go ahead...
来吧
kill me.
杀了我
Oh, no.
怎么会
It is not your own life you are making judgment on.
你裁决的不是你自己的性命
Hold him!
把他拉起来
I will not...
我绝不
bow to you.
向你低头
Not now...
现在不会
not ever.
永远也不会
Defy me again...
再敢违逆我
and you will be begging for such a swift death.
一定教你求生不得求死不能
Thank you. I won't forget this.
谢谢 这份情我记下了
If there's anything else you need, we're here.
还有什么需要的 尽管来找我们
You got it?
拿到了
You do not have to go through with this.
你没有必要做这种事
It's what I want.
这是我希望的
Have you forgotten how you were?
你忘了当时的痛苦吗
I do not intend to live like that for long.
我不打算一直以那种样子活着
Then...
那...
What are you saying?
你说什么
My life is decided.
我命该如此
I beg once more, do not tell Hercules.
我再求你一次 不要告诉赫拉克勒斯
Or Jason.
还有杰森
Do not make this any harder for me.
不要再让我为难了
Did you get word to Ariadne?
你给阿里阿德涅带信儿了吗
How is she?
她怎么样
She is alive.
她还活着
But others in the city have not fared so well.
但城里其他人就没这么幸运了
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Pasiphae has her imprisoned.
帕西法厄囚禁了她
She is seeking to bend her will,
企图降服她
force her to renounce her throne.
逼迫她交出王位
I have never seen such suffering.
我从未见过如此惨状
Pasiphae is too strong, no-one can stand up to her.
帕西法厄太强大了 没人敢对抗她
I do not know how much longer Ariadne will hold out.
我不知道阿里阿德涅还能撑多久
Right, then we go back. We have to rescue her.
好 那我们回去 我们必须救出她
How, how? With what?!
怎么救 你拿什么救
We don't have a plan, not half a plan.
我们连一星半点的计划都没有
To charge in there would be certain death. Is that what you want?
冲进去就是找死 你就希望这样吗
Do your worst.
随你怎么折磨
You will not succeed.
你的企图实现不了
You may change your mind.
你会改变主意的
In Colchis...
在科尔喀斯
I once saw Medea use her magic to break a man.
我见过美狄亚使用魔法摧毁了一个人的意志
It was like watching an eagle on the battlefield
就像是一只鹰在战场上
draw out the contents of a man's head though his eyes.
把一个人脑袋里的东西从眼窝挖出来
So instinctive, so clever,
太天才了 太聪明了
so very...
实在是太...
very... brutal.
太残暴了
Let's see how strong you are now.
让我们瞧瞧你有多坚强
Food. Oh, I am ravenous...
吃的 噢 我饿坏了
Stay there.
别动
I am truly the most fortunate man alive.
我真是世上最幸运的男人
Can't eat with one hand.
一只手可没法吃
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Mmm. This is good.
嗯 很好吃
Your favourite.
你最爱吃的
You not eating?
你不吃吗
Have a bit more.
多吃一点
Why?
为什么
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
I want you to remember that.
我希望你记住
Never forget it.
永远不忘
I won't.
不会的
I hope so.
希望如此
I hope you always remember.
我希望你永远记住
Why are you talking like that?
你怎么说这种话
Because...
因为
I know what your memory's like.
我知道你的记性
I don't like it when you talk like that.
我不喜欢你说话的口气
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表