剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
Please... Father...
求求你了 父亲
I have never been so ashamed.
我从未感到如此羞耻过
How long have you been there? A while.
你来了多久 有一会儿了
When you were younger,
你小时候
I would often sit with you while you slept.
我经常坐着看你睡觉
You had such terrible nightmares.
你常常做恶梦
You...you would call out for me.
在梦里喊我
I would hold you till you fell back to sleep.
我就抱着你直到你再睡着
Such a troubled child.
不省心的孩子
Were you dreaming of Jason?
你梦到杰森了吗
I do not remember. You said his name.
我不记得了 你说了他的名字
It is only natural that you would be drawn to him.
你被他吸引也是正常的
It is almost like I feel what he feels.
我和他似乎心灵相通
He's a part of me, and I am a part of him.
他中有我 我中有他
Is that why you saved his life?
你是因为这个才救他的吗
You would deny it? I could not see him die.
你想否认吗 我不能看他送命
The bond between you is stronger than I realised.
你们的联♥系♥比我想象的要强
I should have done more to protect you from your feelings.
我本该更好地保护你 不让你为情所困
I do not want protecting from them.
我不希望这种联♥系♥断掉
I have never felt like this about anyone.
我从未对别人产生过这种感情
You love him?
你爱他吗
Oh, my poor child.
可怜的孩子
Whatever feelings you have for him,
不管你对他有什么感情
you must banish them from your mind.
你都要抛在一边
I don't know if I can. He's always in my thoughts.
我可能做不到 我无时无刻不在想着他
You thought you could turn him.
你本以为你能策反他
But it is he who has turned you...
结果却是他改变了你
And I will not allow that to happen.
我不会允许此事发生
If you try and see Jason again, you will leave me no choice.
若你敢再去见杰森 我便别无选择
I will slit your throat and watch you bleed at my feet.
只好割了你的喉咙 看你在我脚下流血
I nurtured you when others shunned you.
你遭遗弃时 是我养育了你
All that you are,
你的性命
all that you have,
你的一切
is because of me.
皆是拜我所赐
More than anyone, I understand what you're feeling.
我比任何人都懂得你的感受
But you will soon come to realise just how misguided those feelings are.
可你很快就会明白 这些感受不过误入歧途
Jason.
杰森
Your Majesty.
陛下
It's not I you should kneel before.
你该跪的不是我
Jason is the true heir to the throne.
杰森是真正的王位继承人
How can that be?
怎么会
He is the son of King Aeson.
他是埃宋国王之子
For too long, Atlantis has been ruled
长久以来
by those who have no rightful claim to the throne.
并无合法王权之人统治亚特兰蒂斯
They've ruled through tyranny and fear.
他们施行暴♥政♥ 散播恐惧
That must change.
这一切必须改变
All this time... We fought together, shared a cell.
一直以来 我们并肩战斗 住同一间牢房♥
You said nothing.
你从没提起过
A king must earn loyalty, not demand it.
国王必须赢得忠诚 不是靠命令
Then you have more than earned mine.
那么您早已赢得了我的忠诚
He speaks for all of us.
我们所有人也是一样
So...
这么说
we're sharing our camp
我们跟一群杀人犯和盗贼
with a bunch of cut-throats and thieves.
一同宿营了
They can hunt. I'll give 'em that.
他们很会打猎 这点必须承认
I should take my turn on watch.
该我放哨了
It seems you have a new army.
看来你有了一支新军队
It's hardly an army.
不算是军队
More will join.
会有更多人加入的
You inspire loyalty.
你能激发人们的忠诚
There was a time when I asked for your hand in marriage...
我曾经向你求婚
And I said yes.
我答应了
I would say yes again.
如今我仍然会答应
I've come to realise that the future's so uncertain.
我已经意识到 世事无常
Every day is precious.
每一天都弥足珍贵
I cannot wait any longer.
我不能再等了
Marry me...
娶我吧
here in the forest, and let us never be apart again.
就在这片林子里 我们再也不要分离
Estin eros hagnos,
[祷文]
tis gar prodidosin erastes.
[祷文]
Estin eros hagnos,
[祷文]
tis gar prodidosin erastes.
[祷文]
Nuun zetema kratos psuukhes en benthesin autes.
[咒语]
Uden gar bios est'ei me nekuuessin oneiros.
[咒语]
The man who was watching Medea was found dead.
监视美狄亚的人死掉了
We must assume she has fled the city.
我们认为她已逃出城去
And noone saw her? It is the eve of the solstice.
没人看到她吗 今天是冬至前夜
The streets are filled with worshippers.
街上挤满了朝圣者
Foolish girl.
蠢丫头
What are your orders?
您有什么命令
It seems Medea has made her choice.
看来美狄亚已经做出了选择
Hunt her down and kill her.
抓捕她 杀了她
First her son, now her niece.
先是她儿子 现在又是她侄女
It seems the Queen is running out of allies.
看来女王要变成孤家寡人了
There are still those of us who remain loyal.
仍然有人忠心耿耿
I count myself chief among them.
而我正是其中表率
But these are troubling times.
适逢乱世
Who knows what the future may hold?
谁知未来会是怎样
What is certain is that men like us will shape it.
唯一确定的是 未来在你我这样的人手中
I do not have time for your idle speculation.
我没空听你无聊的推测
Of course. You must do as you are bid.
当然 你必须执行命令
What are you doing here?
你来这做什么
I wanted to see you again before I left.
我想离开之前再见你一面
I'm returning home to Colchis.
我要回家 去科尔喀斯
Why? What's happened?
为什么 发生什么事了
Pasiphae's protected me since I was a child.
我自幼被帕西法厄保护
I realise now that she nurtured me
我刚刚明白
so I would become like her.
她养育我是想让我变得和她一样
But I cannot. I won't.
可是我不能 我不肯
None of us will know peace
必须打败帕西法厄
until Pasiphae is defeated.
否则无人能得到和平
I can help you.
我可以帮你
How?
怎么帮
It is the winter solstice.
今天是冬至
Pasiphae must travel tonight to the temple of Chthonia at Nemi.
帕西法厄今夜必须前往内米的克托尼亚神庙
She's sure to be well protected.
她会有重重护卫
On the journey, yes.
路上是那样没错
But the temple is the seat of Hecate's power.
但神庙有赫卡忒的力量保护
The goddess guards it jealously.
女神戒备森严
No mortal man may enter, only those touched by the gods.
凡人不得入内 只有众神眷顾之人可以
She will be alone.
她会是孤身一人
This will help you.
这个可以帮你
What is it? The nectar of the passionflower.
这是什么 热情花的花蜜
If it is imbibed, it will lessen Pasiphae's power.
它进入体内 会削弱帕西法厄的力量
You will not defeat her otherwise.
否则你不能击败她
Thank you.
谢谢你
It seems you're always coming to my aid.
你总是在危难之际帮助我
I should go.
我该走了
I have a long journey ahead of me.
我还有很长的路要走
What is it?
怎么
There's a part of me that doesn't want you to go.
我心中有一部分不想让你走
No, I can't.
不 我不能
I know you have affection for me. I feel it.
我知道你爱我 我感觉得到
I'm married to Ariadne.
我和阿里阿德涅结婚了
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
Then this is goodbye.
那么再会了
Is there something troubling you?
你有心事
When I woke up this morning, you weren't there.
我今早醒来时你不在
I was with Medea.
我去见了美狄亚
She was here?
她来过这儿
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表