剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
you're not of royal blood.
你终究不是王室贵族
You and Ariadne can never be together.
你和阿里阿德涅不可能成的
And if you think otherwise, you're a fool,
如果你真有什么想法 你就是蠢蛋
and you will die a fool's death.
只能傻乎乎地死掉
That might have sounded a little harsher than I meant it to.
我也没想把话说得这么难听
This is about more than Ariadne. I have to do this.
不光是为了阿里阿德涅 这件事我非做不可
Why do you believe that?
你为什么这么想
Ever since I came to Atlantis I've been told I have a destiny,
我刚到亚特兰蒂斯的时候 就知道我有使命
a purpose.
有重任在身
For the first time, I think I understand it.
如今我终于明白了
O thanate, psukhas tautas nun pempe thanonton tele pros Elusion
[祷文]
pedion kai peirata gaies.
[祷文]
I always believed him to be invincible.
我原来总以为他是不可战胜的
As did he.
确实是
When we were children we would climb into the bull pens
小的时候 我们翻进牛圈
and wait for the bulls to turn on us.
等公牛过来顶我们
Minos was always the last to jump out.
米诺斯从来是最后一个跳出来的
He remembered the times you spent together fondly.
他回忆起你们共处的时光总是很快乐
As do I,
我也是
but when he sent me into exile...
不过他放逐我的时候
it hurt more... than I can say.
我真的...很受伤
I know my father regretted his decision.
我知道父亲很后悔当时的决定
He believed I plotted to overthrow him, but he misjudged me.
他认为我有意谋反 可他想错了
I was always loyal.
我向来忠心耿耿
He knew that.
他知道
What is it?
何事
It appears we have caught the intruder's accomplice.
我们抓住了闯入者的同伙
We found him with blood on his clothing.
我们发现他衣服上有血
When questioned, he attempted to flee.
审问的时候他想要跑
Was anyone else from the palace involved?
他们在王宫里有内应吗
He is refusing to say.
他死不开口
Then he must be made to talk.
非让他开口不可
Colcheans!
科尔喀斯的士兵
So what's the plan?
有啥计划
The plan for when we're pinned down,
你是说我们在被包围而且寡不敌众的时候
surrounded and vastly outnumbered?
有啥计划吗
Yes, that plan.
对 就这意思
Well, I suppose we could die in this ditch making a stand,
我们可以选择死在这个沟里彰显气节
or we could die fighting for our lives amongst the trees.
也可以选择在树林里奋战至死
That's it..?
就俩选择吗
On the count of three. One, two...
数三声 一 二
Why is it always three? It's very interesting.
为什么总数三声 太奇怪了
Why not four, or five or...?
为什么不数四 五
Sorry.
抱歉
Three!
三
I think our horses may have bolted.
我们的马好像跑了
No, please.
饶命
You slaughter women and children, and beg us for mercy?
你连女人孩子都不放过 还有脸求我们饶命
I was forced to fight. I'm begging you.
我是被迫参战的 求你们了
Kill him.
杀了他
He's unarmed.
他没有武器
I can't kill him in cold blood.
我不能这样冷血地杀他
Pick up the sword.
捡起剑来
Pick up the sword or die like a coward!
捡起剑来 不然你就是懦夫
Pick it up. I can't... I won't...
捡起来 我做不到 我不...
Hercules...
赫拉克勒斯
We can't execute an unarmed man.
我们不能处决一个手无寸铁的人
Letting him go could jeopardise the entire mission.
放走他可能会破坏整个计划
Logic dictates we kill him.
按逻辑推算 我们必须杀他
You'll have to do it, because I won't.
那你来吧 我做不到
Very well.
那好吧
Please. No... No, please, I'm begging you. Don't.
求你了 不要 求你了 不要杀我
Reason demands it.
这是情势所迫
I won't fight for the Colcheans again,
我不会再为科尔喀斯而战了
I swear. I swear on my life.
我发誓 以自己的性命发誓
There are bigger things at stake than one man's life.
比起一条性命 我们还有更重要的事
Please... Please... Please...
拜托 拜托 求你了
No. I can't do it.
不行 我做不到
It's all right. Where are you from?
没关系 你家在哪儿
Tamos. All I want is to do is go home.
塔摩斯 我只想回家
Well, then you should start walking.
那你现在该动身了
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你们
On your head be it.
这可是你干的
Drink.
喝
They can torture me all they like.
他们可以随便折磨我
I have told them what you asked me to, no more.
我只按你要求的说了 其余一概没说
You are loyal, and you have served me well.
你很忠诚 也为我尽心效力
I am truly sorry for what I have done.
我为自己的所作所为道歉
I cannot afford to take the risk.
我不能冒险
Don't fight it.
不要挣扎
Do you believe it's true?
你相信这是真的吗
What he says about his destiny?
他所说的使命
I believe he's faster than any man I've ever seen.
我相信他是我见过的动作最快的人
He can look at Medusa without being turned to stone.
他可以看着美杜莎 却不会被变成石头
What's our part in this?
那我们又是什么角色
It seems our destiny is to die,
等死的小人物
following him on this suicide mission.
跟着他去送死
Before Jason came into our lives,
杰森出现之前
you wouldn't have followed anyone for any kind of mission.
你不可能跟着任何人做任何事
It was a struggle to get you out of the tavern.
把你从酒馆拉出来真是够难的
That is a barefaced lie!
这是彻头彻尾的谎言
Is it?
是吗
No.
不是
I've spent my life in taverns, claiming to be a hero.
我一天到晚在酒馆里吹嘘自己是个英雄
I know the real thing when I see it.
真正的英雄到眼前时 我看得出来
That's why I follow him on these ridiculous missions...
所以我追随他干这么多荒唐事
in the hope I'll become the man I pretend to be.
我假装自己是个人物 我希望我能做到
Why do you follow him?
那你为什么要追随他
That would seem an entirely illogical thing to do.
做这种事一点儿也不合逻辑
The truth is...
事实是
you and Jason are the only real family I have.
你和杰森是我仅有的家人
I love you...
我爱你
both of you.
爱你们俩
And, for a rational man,
作为一个理性至上的人
it leaves me utterly bewildered,
这种感情让我浑然不知所措
but there it is. I do it for love.
但事实如此 我就是为了爱
Are you crying?
你哭了吗
Crying? Don't be ridiculous. Got some ash... in my eye.
哭 怎么可能 我眼睛进灰了而已
No... you have tears in both of your eyes...
不对 你双眼中都有泪水
Are you going to keep me awake talking all night,
你要让我整晚不睡陪你闲谈吗
or are you going to let me get some sleep?
能不能让我好好睡一觉
The prisoner was found dead in his cell.
那个囚犯死在牢中
It seems the guards were too forceful.
可能是卫兵们对他太过暴♥力♥了
Did he reveal anything before he died?
他在死前交代过什么吗
Very little.
基本没有
There's something you're not telling me.
你有什么事没告诉我
He told the men the Palladium is no longer within the city.
他把守护神像不在城中的事说出去了
Your soldiers are loyal,
您的士兵们忠心耿耿没错
but I don't believe they will keep this to themselves.
但我不相信他们能保守秘密
It can only be a matter of time before word of this spreads.
秘密泄露出去只是早晚的事
If Dion's right,
如果迪奥说得没错
the Colchian army should be camped on the other side of those mountains.
科尔喀斯的军队应该驻扎在山的那一边
There's thousands of them.
他们有数千人
Tens of thousands.
是数万
And somewhere amongst them is the Palladium.
守护神像就在他们之中
I would say our chances of success are slim to...
我得说 我们成功的几率小到
nonexistent.
几乎不存在
Really? As high as that?
是吗 这么高的成功几率吗
I always say, it's never too late to turn and flee like cowards.
我常说 像懦夫一样转身就逃永远不迟
We'll go in under the cover of darkness.
我们可以在夜色的掩护下进营地
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表