剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
I've left her rotting in that cave.
我任由她在那个洞穴里自生自灭
There was nothing you could do.
你什么也做不了
Or is that what I tell myself because it's easier?
或许我那么告诉自己是为了让自己好受些
Orpheus and Jason, they'd never give up on the women they love.
奥菲斯和杰森绝对不会放弃他们所爱的女人
They'd go the ends of the Earth and beyond.
他们愿意为她们闯天涯甚至闯冥界
Rumours of the Queen's plight have spread throughout Atlantis.
女王病危的消息已经传遍整个亚特兰蒂斯了
The people are fearful.
民心大乱
When the Queen dies,
只要女王一死
there are many in the city
城里很多人
who will support your claim to the throne.
会支持您登上王位
Good. I want to know the moment she passes.
好 她一死就通知我
It will be done, Your Highness.
遵命 陛下
I am not yet Queen.
我尚未当上女王
But soon. I look forward to serving in your court.
不过快了 我期待为您效力
Tell me, Cilix.
告诉我 塞利克斯
When you are in my court,
等你为我效力时
will you betray me so easily?
也会如此轻易背叛我吗
I have always been loyal.
我向来忠诚侍主
Minos could not have taken the throne without my support.
没有我的支持 米诺斯无法即位
For which you were well rewarded. Your loyalty was bought.
因为你被重重打赏了 你的忠诚是买♥♥来的
Who's to say it could not be bought by someone else?
谁知道会不会被其他人买♥♥走
Coming here like this, I am risking everything!
我来这儿 是冒了很大风险的
If you fail, I will more than likely be executed as a traitor.
如果您失败了 我很可能会被当成叛徒处死
Then it is in both our interests that I succeed.
那么我成功对你我而言是势在必行的
Indeed.
没错
Listen.
听
I don't hear anything.
我没听到任何声音
There's no bird song.
没有鸟鸣声
Is it just me,
是不是只有我
or does anyone else have a really bad feeling about this place?
没人对这个地方有非常不好的感觉
What are these things?
这些是什么东西
They're totems.
是各种图腾
He's here.
他来了
What does he look like?
他长得怎么样
He's handsome. A pretty boy.
他长得很英俊 是个美男子
I want to see him. Give me the eye.
我要看看他 把眼睛给我
A very pretty boy.
是个极美的男子
You know who I am?
你们知道我是谁
We have been expecting you.
我们在等着你
Long have we waited.
我们等了很久
Then you know why I'm here?
那么你们知道我来这里的原因吗
You wish to heal the Queen.
你想治愈女王
His precious Queen.
他的宝贝女王
You must love her very much.
你肯定非常爱她
Do you know how to heal her?
你们知道怎么治愈她吗
We know many things. See many things.
我们知道很多事 看见很多事
Tell me.
告诉我
Please. You have something for us?
拜托 你有什么要给我们吗
Oh, has he brought us a gift?
他给我们带了礼物吗
I have nothing. Nothing?
我什么也没带 没有吗
Then you will receive nothing.
那你将一无所获
No. You have to help me. Ariadne is dying.
不 你们得帮我 阿里阿德涅快死了
I'm begging you.
我恳求你们
He's begging! Such a pretty boy.
他在恳求呢 真是个美男子
Tell me what you want from me. Anything.
告诉我你们想要什么 任何东西
I want to see him. Give me the eye.
我要看看他 把眼睛给我
Who has the eye? Where is the eye?
眼睛在谁那里 眼睛在哪里
You can't see? The boy has it!
你看不见吗 被他拿走了
Give it back! Give her the eye!
还回来 把眼睛交给她
Answer my question. How do I heal Ariadne?
回答我的问题 我该怎么治愈阿里阿德涅
The eye first.
先交出眼睛
I swear, I will slice it in two.
我发誓我会把它砍成两半
No! Tell me what I want to know!
不 回答我的问题
There is but one way to heal the Queen.
只有一个办法可以治愈女王
The wound must be treated with the blood of the enchantress.
必须用女巫的血来治疗她的伤口
Medea?
美狄亚
Blood to heal blood.
以血止血
Where do I find her?
我要去哪里找她
Oh, the witch is with her Goddess.
那个女巫跟她的女神在一起
The Temple of Hecate.
赫卡忒的神庙
Deep within the Kalabrian forest.
在喀拉拜恩森林深处
There is nothing I would like more than to spill her blood.
我最想干的事就是放她的血了
Such a stupid boy!
好愚蠢的孩子
Stupid and pretty.
愚蠢的美男子
You must not kill her. Why?
你不能杀她 为什么
He's blinder than us.
这小子比我们还瞎
Stupid and blind.
又瞎又蠢
Your fates are entwined.
你们的命运之路交织在一起
No. You're lying. No, it is you who lies.
不 你们骗人 不 是你在骗人
Lies to yourself.
自欺欺人
You already sense it.
你已经感觉到了
Without her, all that you strive for will be lost.
没她 你所争取的一切都不复存在
You will come to see that,
终有一天 在远方
one day in a far off land.
你会知道的
You have your answer.
你要的答案给你了
Give us the eye! The eye!
给我们眼睛 眼睛
Catch!
接好了
Where is it?! Where's the eye?
在哪里 眼睛呢
The Kalabrian Forest.
喀拉拜恩森林
They say it is cursed,
听说它被诅咒了
a place of sorcery of the darkest kind.
是最黑暗的那种巫术
Why is it never a sun kissed meadow, or a pretty olive grove?
为什么一次都见不到阳光明媚的田园风景呢
It's scared. It senses what lies in the forest.
它被吓到了 感觉到森林里有不祥的东西
We will have to continue on foot.
那我们徒步前行
He's very quiet.
他好沉默
I imagine he's thinking
我猜他在想
about what the grey sisters told him. And?
灰姐妹告诉他的话 能想到啥
Why did they say that Jason and Medea's fates were entwined?
为什么说杰森和美狄亚的命运之路交织在一起
He's going to kill her. You don't get more entwined.
他会杀了她 这还不算交织在一起吗
They said he wouldn't be able to kill her. What do they know?
她们说他杀不了她 她们何以见得
They're the most powerful seers known to man.
她们是最厉害的预言师
Fair point. Well, if Jason can't kill her, we'll just have to.
有道理 如果杰森杀不了她 那我们来
Then according to the Grey Sisters,
那么照灰姐妹所言
everything Jason strives for will be lost.
杰森所争取的一切都没了
So you're saying we can't kill her either?
也就是说我们也杀不了她
I don't know.
我不知道
There are forces at work we can't possibly begin to understand.
有一种我们无法理解的力量在起作用
I miss the days when you could kill a witch
我还是怀念那些自♥由♥自在的日子
and not worry about the consequences.
杀个把女巫也不用顾忌什么
What was that?
什么东西
I believe it was a Stymphalian Bird.
我猜是湖怪鸟
They are ugly beasts.
这畜生真丑
With an insatiable thirst for blood.
但有极强的嗜血性
It is said they can detect the scent
据说哪怕是千步之外的一滴血
of a single drop at a thousand paces.
它们都能闻到
Although I doubt anyone has scientifically
虽说我觉得没有人
measured the distance.
精确测量过距离
They're sure to have guards posted.
他们肯定有岗哨
We will wait until nightfall.
我们等到日落再行动
What's wrong?
有什么事吗
I was just thinking about Ariadne.
我在想阿里阿德涅
What is it? Listen.
怎么了 听
What? There.
怎么了 那边
Mosquito!
蚊子
A mosquito?
蚊子
I won't be needing my sword then.
那看来用不着使剑了
Gotcha!
打死了
One more beast dispatched to Hades.
又送了一只畜生到冥界去了
Hercules.
赫拉克勒斯
Don't worry. I'm pretty sure I'll survive.
不用担心 我是不会死的
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表