剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
I don't presume to know the Queen's mind.
我不敢揣测女王的心思
Of course.
当然
That's Leonidas there.
那是列奥尼达斯
He's good.
他挺厉害的
I thought you said he never loses?
你不是说他从来不会输吗
He doesn't.
是不会输
The Gods were not smiling on you today, Leonidas.
今天诸神没有庇佑你啊 列奥尼达斯
Indeed they weren't.
的确没有
Leonidas, he never loses.
列奥尼达斯 从来不会输
But today - it was almost as if you had never fought before.
但你今天就好像从来没打过一样
You allowed Telemon to turn
你居然任凭特拉蒙
you to face the sun - a beginner's mistake.
引导你面对太阳 那可是新手才犯的错误
Left your right side exposed. You made it easy for him.
暴露了你的右侧 让他有机可乘
He's a good fighter.
他武艺高♥强♥
But not as good as you. Not nearly.
但没你厉害 远不及你
What happened? I lost.
发生什么了 我输了
You were winning.
你之前一直占上风啊
Winning one of the most important fights of your life.
可以拿下你此生最重要的一战
I have to go now.
我得走了
I knew your father.
我认识你父亲
We competed together many times.
我们比赛过很多次
He was an honourable man.
他是个可敬的人
What happened, Leonidas? Tell me the truth.
怎么了 列奥尼达斯 说实话
He made it worth my while.
他让我败有所得
Who?
谁
Telemon.
特拉蒙
Telemon paid you?
特拉蒙收买♥♥你了
Yes.
是的
How much?
多少钱
Enough never to have to compete again.
够我这辈子再也不用比赛了
Why would Telemon need to cheat?
为什么特拉蒙要作弊
He's a fine fighter, he might have won anyway.
他武艺高超 他本来就可以赢的
He couldn't be sure, though, could he?
他也不确定 是不是
Can it really mean that much to him?
真的对他这么重要吗
To win a contest so far from home?
在离家这么远的地方夺取冠军
He's not here to win the contest.
他来这里不为夺冠
He means to gain Ariadne's hand.
他想牵起阿里阿德涅的手
All the same...
都一样
And he knows only one man stands in his way.
他清楚只有一个人挡了他的路
Jason.
杰森
Telemon had to be sure to face him in the final.
特拉蒙要确保到决赛中跟他对阵
So he can kill him.
好杀死他
I gave my word I would compete and that's what I'm going to do.
我答应了参赛 所以要信守诺言
The city is depending on me.
全城的人都指望我
And that's the only reason?
就这一个理由吗
This has nothing to do with Ariadne.
此事跟阿里阿德涅无关
You will be walking into a trap.
那可是圈套
You don't know that. You have no proof.
你不知道 没有证据
Look what happened to Areto!
瞧瞧阿蕾托的下场
She could have got that wound months ago. And Leonidas?
那伤可能是几个月前的 列奥尼达斯呢
Just because Telemon paid him off - if, IF that is true,
就因为特拉蒙给钱叫他输 就算是真的
that doesn't mean that he wants to murder me!
也不能说明他想杀了我
It's the perfect place!
那地方再适合不过了
If you die in the arena,
如果你死在竞技场上
people will say it's the will of the Gods.
人们会说这是神意
No-one would suspect Telemon.
没人会怀疑特拉蒙
He's a warrior, not a killer.
他是战士 不是杀手
He just wants to win, like we all do.
他只是想赢 我们都一样
No - he wants Ariadne.
不 他想要阿里阿德涅
And you are the only person who stands in his way.
而你是唯一阻碍他的人
That's completely... He knows how she feels about you, Jason.
这... 他知道她喜欢你 杰森
With you gone, his path will be clear.
你死了 就没人阻挡他了
Look, I swore that I would fight for Atlantis!
听着 我发誓为亚特兰蒂斯而战
And I can't let the people down now. I won't.
我不能在这种时候让人♥民♥失望 决不
Dion says you wish to see me?
迪奥说你想见我
I thought perhaps we might walk a while?
我想也许我们可以出去散散步
I'm afraid I have many affairs of state to attend to tonight.
恐怕今晚我有很多公务要处理
Of course.
当然
We have spoken of the great benefits an alliance between
我们已经谈过 两座城市联手后
our two cities would bring. Indeed.
会有非常大的好处 没错
I thought perhaps you might...
我想也许您...
That I might give you an answer?
要给你答复吗
It is not an insignificant decision.
这事非同小可
It is the most important of our lives.
是人生大事
And I will give it all the consideration it deserves.
所以我要仔细考虑
I know of your feelings towards Jason.
我知道您对杰森的感情
But you both know that union can never be.
但您和他都知道两人不能结合
This is the fate the Gods have decided for us.
这是神为我们决定的命运
We cannot avoid it, however much we may wish to.
我们不能避开 无论我们多么想
No-one can know their own fate.
没人能知晓自己的命运
You can decide mine.
您可以决定我的
I will give you my answer tomorrow.
我明日给你答复
So that means...? It means...
这就是说... 这就是说
I shall give you my answer tomorrow.
我明日给你答复
It's not too late, you can still...
现在还不晚 你还可以...
May Poseidon be with you.
愿波塞冬守护你
Come on, Jason! Come on, Jason!
加油 杰森 加油 杰森
Oh, yes!
好样的
That was unworthy of you.
你这样有失体面
The idea is to win, is it not?
目标就是要赢 不是吗
You were lucky.
你很幸运
It won't always be that way.
但你不可能永远如此
How could I have been so stupid?!
我怎么会如此愚蠢
Keep still.
冷静
We were all taken in.
我们都一样
You weren't. You didn't believe him from the start.
你不是 你一开始就不相信他
I had my suspicions.
我是有怀疑
You tried to warn me. Why didn't I listen?
你警告了我 可我怎么就没听呢
Because you always think the best of people.
因为你总是把人想得太好
Dion said you would be here.
迪奥说您在这里
It can't have been easy to lose like that.
失败的滋味不太好受
Jason's a fine fighter -
杰森很厉害
there is no shame in losing to such a man.
输给他不丢人
I hope not.
但愿如此
You promised me I would have your answer today.
您答应过 今天给我答复
Yes, and you shall have it. You shall.
是的 应该给你答复 没错
Prince Telemon...
特拉蒙王子
I would be honoured to accept your proposal.
我很荣幸接受你的求婚
Are you sure you can trust this man?
这个人真的可以相信吗
Jason!
吉森
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表