剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
I sense something in you, as you sense it in me.
你我都感觉到了对方身上存在的某种东西
You can't deny it.
你无法否认
Why am I not dead already? I was due to be hanged.
我不是注定要死了吗 我就要被吊死了
Stop worrying about such things.
别担心这种事了
What have you done?
你做了什么
I have kept my side of the bargain. Now you must keep yours.
我遵守了约定 现在轮到你了
I'd started to think you weren't coming.
我刚刚还想你是不是不来了
I said I'd be here.
我说我会来的
There's something wrong.
有些不对
What is it?
出什么事了
Come on.
快走
Halt!
站住
Over there!
在那边
We're trapped.
我们被困住了
We must wait here until it's safe.
我们在这等等 安全了再说
Pythagoras should have returned by now.
毕达哥拉斯也该回来了
This is a fool's errand.
这根本就是白费力气
I won't leave Diocles rotting in a cell.
我不会把戴可利斯留在牢里等死的
Why don't we lock ourselves in with him?
我们干脆把自己跟他一起锁起来算了
Save Pasiphae the trouble.
还帮帕西法厄省了麻烦
I have a debt to pay.
我亏欠他的
I mean to honour it.
我一定要报答他
How is your father? You said he was sick.
你父亲怎么样 你说他病了
He was. He's much better now.
他是病了 不过现在好多了
It's a clear night.
今晚真晴朗
I sometimes
我有时候会想
wonder how the sky can be so full of stars.
天上为什么有这么多星星
I once spent several long nights trying to count them.
我曾经花了好几晚时间数星星
How many are there? I don't know.
一共有几颗 我不知道
One star looks much the same as another.
它们彼此都太相似了
Perhaps if I were to divide the sky into quadrants, then...
如果我能把天空分成不同的区域
Only you would think of doing such a thing.
也只有你能想出这种主意
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm boring you.
我让你觉得无聊了
I'm never bored in your company.
有你在身边我从来不觉得无聊
It's been a long while since a patrol has passed.
巡逻队过去已经有一段时间了
Are you certain you weren't followed? I made sure of it.
确定没人跟踪你吗 确定
Icarus has found a way for us to get into the arena. From there,
伊卡洛斯帮我们找到了进入竞技场的路
we should be able to break into the cells.
我们从那就能去劫狱
Icarus, tell Jason he's insane
伊卡洛斯 告诉杰森他疯了
and we're all going to be caught and executed.
我们都会被抓被处死的
Look, you can see it in his face.
看 你从他脸上能看出来
He thinks it's madness, utter madness.
他觉得这事疯到极点了
We should go.
我们该走了
Oh, great. The sewers.
好样的 居然走下水道
I can already taste the stench. Oh!
我已经闻到臭味了
Head north. After about 500 paces, you'll come to another grate.
往北走 大约五百步后会有一道门
It will bring you out in the arena, underneath the stands.
从那出去就是竞技场的观众席下方
Meet me at the hunting lodge in three days' time.
三天后在狩猎小屋和我见面
Bring whatever supplies you can.
把你能找到的给养全带来
Pythagoras?
毕达哥拉斯
May the gods be with you.
愿众神与你同在
And you too.
你也是
Nicomedas wishes for his son to be trained as a priest.
尼克美达斯想让他儿子受训成为祭司
I don't see how that's any concern of mine.
这跟我有什么关系
Nicomedas is a powerful man.
尼克美达斯有权有势
You may need his support in these uncertain times.
动荡时期您可能会需要他的支持
Very well. I will speak with Melas.
很好 我会跟梅拉斯谈谈的
What is it? My informant was right.
怎么了 我的线人说得没错
Jason plans to break a prisoner
杰森打算劫狱
out of the cells beneath the amphitheatre.
把一个犯人从竞技场下的牢房♥里救出来
He is making his way there as we speak.
他此时正在路上
You cannot afford to hesitate.
您不能犹豫了
Jason must be caught and he must be killed.
我们必须抓住并处死杰森
Leave us.
你下去吧
You would really see him die?
你真想要他的命
I have no choice.
我别无选择
This night...
今晚
it ends.
该有个了结
This must be it.
就是这里
Jason!
杰森
Jason? I thought you were dead.
杰森 我还以为你死了
How is this possible? Are you coming?
怎么可能呢 你走不走
What about the others? I cannot leave them.
其他人呢 我不能丢下他们不管
This is suicide. It's worse than suicide, whatever that is.
这是自杀 比自杀还惨
If you want your freedom, come with us.
如果你们想要自♥由♥ 就跟我们来
I'd come to believe I would die in this place.
我原本相信我会死在这里
You saved my life. I wasn't going to forget that.
你救过我的命 我不会忘的
Run!
快跑
Run!
快跑
They were waiting for us.
他们早埋伏好了等我们
Icarus...
伊卡洛斯
Go! Make for the alley!
快走 朝小巷走
Pythagoras, go!
毕达哥拉斯 快走
Now, wait here.
在这等着
I'll scout ahead.
我去前面探路
Jason!
杰森
Jason was injured and unarmed.
杰森负伤且手无寸铁
My men had him at their mercy.
他的命掌握在我的人手里
The only reason he is still alive is because of your niece.
他还活着的唯一原因就是您侄女
No, she would never betray me like that.
不 她不会背叛我的
I saw it with my own eyes.
我亲眼所见
She is no longer to be trusted.
我们不能再信任她了
Leon? I thought you were dead.
里昂 我还以为你死了
A few of us managed to escape.
我们有些人逃了出来
Is this all of you?
所有人都在这儿了吗
The others were cut down. None were spared.
其他的都被杀了 一个活口没留
I'm truly sorry.
我非常抱歉
You're not to blame.
这不怪你
You gave them a better chance than they would have had otherwise.
你给了他们一个逃生的机会
We should make for our camp.
我们回营地去吧
Thinking about Icarus, aren't you?
你在想伊卡洛斯吧
You'll see him soon enough. Come on.
你很快会和他再见的 走吧
Father?
父亲
My son.
我的孩子
Drink this.
把这个喝了
If they're going to kill me,
如果他们要杀我
why are they allowing you to give me medicine?
为什么还要给我药吃
Don't think about that now.
先别想那么多
Every day I think I am to be executed,
每天我都以为自己将被处死
and yet every day you come in their place?
可是每天你都来这里看我
Drink some water. Why? Why am I still alive?
喝点水 为什么 为什么我还活着
Just be thankful that you are.
心存感激就好了
I can always tell when you're keeping something from me.
我能看出来你有事瞒着我
I had no choice. What did you do?
我别无选择 你干了什么
It's better that you do not know. Tell me.
你还是不知道为好 告诉我
I'm your father.
我是你父亲
They wanted information.
他们需要情报
About what?
什么情报
Jason and Pythagoras. No, no.
杰森和毕达哥拉斯 不不
No, no, no, no, no. I had to.
不不不不不 我没得选
It was the only way to stop them from executing you.
这是唯一让你不被处死的方法
You stupid boy.
你这个愚蠢的孩子
But Jason and Pythagoras are unharmed. They escaped.
杰森和毕达哥拉斯没事 他们逃掉了
That changes nothing.
那也改变不了什么
What are you going to do?
你准备怎么办
Keep on betraying them until they're both caught and killed?
继续背叛他们 直到他们被捕被杀吗
I couldn't see you die.
我不能看着你被处死
I would rather die than have a traitor for a son.
我宁死也不想有个叛徒儿子
Get out. Get out!
滚 你给我滚
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表