剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
Their voices spoke with fire... with tribulation... They...
他们的声音狂热而又悲苦 他们...
They cried out as one...
他们同时大喊
Demanding his salvation.
要求拯救此人
This makes no sense.
这说不通
It is as I thought. They have passed judgment.
如我所想 他们已经定下判决了
Their wishes are plain.
他们的意愿清楚明白
Why would the Gods intervene in such a matter?!
众神为何插手管这种事
You imagine yourself powerful enough to question their will?
你自以为有能耐质疑他们的意愿吗
Majesty, I am not certain that you understand -
陛下 您可能还没明白
the people demand justice.
人们要求公正
They want Jason punished for his crime.
他们要杰森血债血偿
You are weighing too much on this.
你过度操心这件事了
What you've said is true - if the Gods wish to intervene,
您说得对 如果众神想插手
who am I to question them?
我凭什么质疑他们
Their answer will not sit easy with the people.
众神的回应无法令人♥民♥释怀
Well, that is for you to deal with.
那你要处理好这事
To calm them, I also need answers.
为了安抚他们 我也要有说法
They must know the reason the Gods have spared him.
他们需要知道众神为什么饶恕他
Very well.
很好
Majesty,
陛下
Cassandra is capable of telling only the truth.
卡珊德拉只能说真话
Are you sure this is what you wish to ask?
您确定这是您想问的吗
Enough of this...your Queen has given you an order.
够了 女王已经下令了
Their reason was plain...
他们的理由很清楚
for they warned that there is no greater crime
他们提出警告 没有比母亲
than a mother putting her own flesh to death.
杀死亲生骨肉更严重的罪孽
Please, Majesty,
请宽恕 陛下
she is not responsible for her words.
她只是转达神谕
You have no need to protect her.
你不用为她辩护
Jason is your son?
杰森是您的儿子吗
The Gods have spoken.
众神已经发话了
There will be no sacrifice.
这件事到此为止
He is a blasphemer. If you take no action against him,
他亵渎了神灵 您要是不对他采取行动
what will the people think?
人♥民♥会怎么想
The people are preoccupied with the games.
人♥民♥正在一心一意地观看竞技赛呢
His crime is forged in their minds.
他的罪行在他们脑子里根深蒂固
It will take more than
不是什么竞技赛
a petty games for them to forget about this!
就可以让他们都忘掉
You cannot let him walk free! That is not what I intend!
您不能释放他 我不打算那么做
Let him face the arena. Let the Gods decide his fate.
让他上竞技场 由众神决定他的命运
Very well.
很好
Now, be gone...all of you.
你们都退下
You are meddling in affairs that are not of your concern.
你在干涉你不该操心的事
I have the Queen's best interests at heart.
我一心只为了女王的利益考虑
Do you? Are you sure it is her interests?
是吗 你确定这么做对她有益吗
Do not challenge me, for if Pasiphae were forced to choose,
不要挑衅我 如果帕西法厄被迫做出选择
she would choose me every time.
她每次都会选我
Hercules?
赫拉克勒斯
I cannot lie here any longer.
我不能再这么躺着
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Going back to Atlantis.
回亚特兰蒂斯
Are you mad? We can't.
你疯了吗 我们不能回去
What has happened to Jason? We must find out.
我们必须知道杰森的下落
He's right. But it is I that should travel to Atlantis.
他说得对 但要去也是我去
But it's too dangerous.
那太危险了
The Oracle has spoken - her words are clear.
神谕祭司说过了 她的意思很明确
I am his father...
我是他的父亲...
only I can unlock his heart.
只有我可以让他敞开心扉
What do you want?
你想怎么样
Please... It is from Pythagoras.
拜托你...这是来自毕达哥拉斯的
There's an alley where the tanners meet, off the Sacred Way.
有条小巷在圣道附近 是皮匠们常去之处
Be there when the moon is at its height.
明月当空之时 我们在那里碰面
Pasiphae does not want you to die.
帕西法厄不想你死
She is doing everything in her power to save you.
她在竭尽全力救你
You are no longer sentenced to death.
你的死刑豁免了
Then what?
然后呢
You must be strong.
你一定要坚强
Tell me.
告诉我
You are to fight in the arena.
你会在竞技场战斗
Your life is now in the hands of the Gods.
你的命运由诸神决断
Did you find anything?
找到什么了吗
Jason is a condemned man - Pasiphae is holding games.
杰森已被定罪 帕西法厄举办了竞技赛
He will be lucky to survive more than a day in the arena.
他能在竞技场多活一天都算是幸运了
Can you take me to him?
你能带我去见他吗
The amphitheatre is heavily guarded. No-one can get in there.
竞技场有重兵把守 没人进得去
There must be a way.
肯定有办法
You will not get to him.
你不能见他
Please, I beg you.
拜托
It is impossible.
不可能的
The unclean. Do they still aid the corpse bearers?
那些不洁之人 他们还在帮着搬运尸体吗
They do.
是的
Good. There is something I need you to do.
很好 我有一件事要拜托你
That's my corner.
那是我的位置
I sit there.
我坐那里
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
Are you going to help?!
你到底帮不帮忙
You're not as useless as you look, then.
你没有看起来那么没用
I thought I'd let you soften him up.
我以为你可以解决他
Look out!
小心
It seems the Gods really do smile on him.
看来诸神真的很眷顾他
Calm yourself. Calm, you're safe.
冷静 你很安全
You are lucky, Jason. It is just a flesh wound.
你很走运 杰森 这不过是皮外伤
Who are you?
你是谁
I know you.
我认识你
You saved my life...
你救过我一命...
in the silver mines.
在银矿
You remember.
你还记得
Yes.
是的
Look beyond the scars.
不要光看这些伤疤
You still do not know who I am?
你还不知道我是谁吗
Search deeper in your heart, beyond the darkness,
穿过黑暗 在你心灵深处寻找答案
and you will know it to be true.
你会相信这是真的
I am your father.
我是你的父亲
My father is dead.
我父亲死了
Do not believe what you have been told.
不要相信他们的话
Look at me. Jason.
看着我 杰森
Tell me you recognise me.
说你认出我了
Get away from him.
离他远点
But he's wounded.
但他受伤了
Your job is to look after the dead! Go!
你是来照看死人的 快去
Here.
给你
All will be well.
一切都会变好的
That's supposed to comfort me, is it?
这是在安慰我 对吧
I'm not a child.
我不是孩子
I didn't mean...
我不是有意...
I'm sorry.
对不起
Pay me no heed.
不要理我
I'm not used to sitting idle while others risk their lives.
在别人冒生命危险之时 我不习惯袖手旁观
We want the same thing, Hercules.
我们想的一样 赫拉克勒斯
I know.
我知道
I fear I have lost him.
我怕他已经死了
No.
不
My heart cannot bear the thought of life without him.
我的心承受不了 一想到没有了他
To think of it...
想到这一点...
I don't know what I'd do.
我就不知道我该怎么做
I understand that only too well.
我完全理解这种感受
I promise Jason will return safe and well.
我保证杰森会平安回来的
I will do all I can to that end.
我会为此竭尽所能
I know.
我知道
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表