剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
What is it you wish to know?
你想知道什么
I've seen something I can't make sense of.
有件事我实在想不通
Why would Pasiphae spare Jason's life?
为什么帕西法厄饶杰森不死
Jason? No! No!
杰森 不不
Who is she to him?
她是他什么人
She is his mother.
她是他母亲
Ehmo klu thi. Po-sey dah-on. Guy eh okhe -
[仪式用语]
seh mati too taw thu omeh.
[仪式用语]
Noo tow-roo kup ton t-os a mu neh-o hai r-mawn.
[仪式用语]
Loyal and noble citizens of Atlantis,
忠诚高贵的亚特兰蒂斯子民
today I present to you Poseidon's Daughter,
今日我荣幸地请出波塞冬之女
Goddess on Earth -
大地之女神
Queen Ariadne!
阿里阿德涅女王
She has not yet been found? You assured me.
还没找到她吗 你向我保证过的
We have many men looking for her,
我们派出很多人去找她了
it can only be a matter of time.
找到她是迟早的事
As long as Pasiphae lives,
只要帕西法厄还活着
every enemy of Atlantis has hope.
亚特兰蒂斯的敌人都会抱有希望
Is there no good news?
没有好消息吗
I will not lie to you.
我不会跟您撒谎
We seek alliances where we can...
我们竭尽所能寻找盟友
But... no-one wishes to ally with the weak.
不过...没人愿意与弱者结盟
Majesty,
陛下
the Coronation Games are just a few days away.
再过几天就要进行加冕竞技赛了
Is this really the time for such diversions?
现在真的适合举♥行♥那种娱乐活动吗
I'm afraid it is.
恐怕是需要的
You need to choose a champion to represent Atlantis,
依照惯例 您需要选出一名战士
as is our custom.
代表亚特兰蒂斯
Not to do so would make the people think even their Queen despairs.
否则子民会认为他们的女王绝望了
Very well - see who you can find from the Royal Guard.
那好...你在宫廷卫队里挑个合适的人选
There is one natural choice. Jason.
已经有个现成人选了 杰森
No. He is the finest swordsman in Atlantis
不 他是亚特兰蒂斯最出色的剑士
there can be no doubt of that. It would be inappropriate.
毋庸置疑 这么做不合适
Majesty, your people have suffered much.
陛下 您的子民饱尝疾苦
They need a victory -
他们需要一场胜利
and Jason can give them that.
而那是杰森能给予他们的
You can't accept.
你不能接受
How can I refuse? The request came from the Queen herself.
我怎么拒绝 这是女王亲自要求的
It doesn't make any difference, Jason.
这改变不了什么 杰森
You can never be together. I thought you understood that?
你们永远无法在一起 我以为你明白
You've already risked your life for her and...
你已经为她冒过生命危险...
Yes, well, I'm not doing it for Ariadne.
没错 我这么做不是为了阿里阿德涅
I'm doing it for the city.
而是为了这座城
These are not ordinary games, Jason.
这不是一般的比赛 杰森
They'll attract the finest warriors in all of Greece.
全希腊最出色的战士都会蜂拥而至
They'll do anything to win.
他们会不惜一切取得胜利
Well, then, it will be an honour to compete in such company.
好吧 那么我很荣幸能与他们同场竞技
People die in these games! They actually die!
竞技场死人很正常 真的会死
How can he be so stupid?
他怎么那么愚蠢
Was that really necessary? Yes.
有必要砸东西吗 有
What's wrong with you?!
你到底怎么回事
Nothing.
没事
What is it? What aren't you telling me?
怎么回事 你有什么事没告诉我
I can't say cos I promised to tell no-one.
我不能说 因为我答应了要守口如瓶
Since when have you kept a promise?
你什么时候会守口如瓶了
Is it about Jason?
与杰森有关吗
Well, then, I think I should know, don't you?
那么应该让我知道 不是吗
I went to see The Oracle.
我去见了神谕祭司
She told me -
她告诉我...
she told me Pasiphae is Jason's mother.
告诉我帕西法厄是杰森的母亲
Hercules, if you're...
赫拉克勒斯 如果你...
I'm not.
我没有
Well, then we must tell him.
那我们必须告诉他
No, no, no.
不不不
This changes everything! He has royal blood.
这会改变一切 他有王室血统
If Ariadne knew...
如果阿里阿德涅知道...
Should Jason learn the truth, his heart will blacken
如果杰森知道真♥相♥ 他必将变心
and he will be lost to us for ever.
我们就永远失去他了
The Oracle said that?
神谕祭司说的吗
The Gods have chosen us to protect him,
众神选择我们保护他
Pythagoras, that's what she said.
毕达哥拉斯 她是这么说的
Us?
我们
Left, right, feign and strike!
左 右 佯 攻
Good. Left, right, feign,
好 左 右 佯
strike! Faster! Left, right, feign, strike.
攻 加快 左 右 佯 攻
Good.
好
Stop, stop - stop!
停 停 停
We can't be out there with him -
我们不能陪他上场
our only hope is to keep training.
只能指望加强训练
Come on, let's practice with the machaira.
来吧 接下来练习双刃弯刀
Did you just hear something?
听到什么声音了吗
The secret to using...
使用这种武器的秘诀是...
There!
那里
How can I thank you?
我该如何答谢你们
Your survival is thanks enough.
你活下来是最好的答谢了
Though a small token wouldn't go amiss.
虽然小小敬意无伤大雅
I'm Jason.
我是杰森
That's Hercules, and Pythagoras.
那是赫拉克勒斯和毕达哥拉斯
Telemon. Where are you headed?
特拉蒙 你要去哪里
I was on my way to Atlantis to compete in the Coronation Games.
我要去亚特兰蒂斯 参与加冕竞技赛
Then you'll come up against our very finest.
你会和我们的精英对战
No doubt. No, I meant our VERY finest.
当然 不 我说的精英是他
Is this true?
真的吗
We were just out here practising.
我们刚刚正在附近练习
We should get back. Who knows if they were alone?
我们该回去了 谁知道还有没有强盗来
You were unlucky, my friend. In broad daylight, too.
你太不幸了 朋友 光天化日之下
Perhaps I was foolish to travel alone.
也许该怪我独自出行
Those woods have been free from robbers for years.
那片树林很多年都没出过强盗了
But since the king died...
但自从国王驾崩...
This is very kind.
太感谢你们了
Simple but adequate.
简单但也够用
This is luxury after the last few nights.
比起前几个晚上已经算是奢华
I've been sleeping in the forest.
我一直在森林里睡觉
How can I thank you?
我该怎么感谢你
Really, no need.
真的不必
All the same,
还是要谢
this is Lemnian wine.
这是利姆诺斯岛红酒
I was saving it for a special occasion.
一直留着 等个好日子喝
All yours.
收下吧
I don't trust him.
我不信任他
Make sure the bevel is deep.
斜面一定要深
There's too much that doesn't make sense. That's good.
太多事情说不通 很好
I've been thinking about his clothes.
我一直在想他的衣服
Since when have you been interested in clothes?
你什么时候开始关注衣服了
Did it look like he'd slept in them? For several days?
他的衣服像是穿着睡了好几天的样子吗
And where's his bedding, his supplies?
他的睡袋呢 干粮呢
A soldier doesn't need supplies - he makes his bed where he can.
战士不需要干粮 随便找个地方就可以睡
Telemon's fine, Pythagoras, trust me.
特拉蒙没问题 毕达哥拉斯 相信我
It's Jason we need to worry about.
我们该担心的人是杰森
It's our duty to keep him safe, remember?
保护他是我们的责任 记得吗
Poseidon's Daughter, I present Choreon of Ithaca.
波塞冬之女 这位是伊萨卡岛的柯里昂
Poseidon's Daughter, I present Leonidas of Corinth.
波塞冬之女 这位是科林斯的列奥尼达斯
Poseidon's Daughter, I present Areto of Scythia.
波塞冬之女 这位是塞西亚的阿蕾托
Poseidon's Daughter, I present Jason of Atlantis.
波塞冬之女 这位是亚特兰蒂斯的杰森
Jason! Jason! Jason!
杰森 杰森 杰森
Will you sit down!
你给我坐下
I'm just saying.
我说几句而已
Come on, Jason!
加油 杰森
Poseidon's Daughter, I present Prince Telemon of Aegina.
波塞冬之女 这位是埃伊纳岛的特拉蒙王子
Prince?!
王子
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表