剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
The King of Aegina is a wise man.
埃伊纳岛的国王很睿智
Naturally he would seek to make an alliance with Atlantis
自然想要通过儿子
through his son.
与亚特兰蒂斯结盟
Indeed.
确实
But perhaps you have other concerns?
但是或许您有其他想法
Would a Queen in love need my counsel?
坠入爱河的女王需要我的建议吗
You're a wise man, Dion.
你很明智 迪奥
And you are, of course, right - Atlantis needs allies,
当然 你说得对 亚特兰蒂斯需要结盟
and who better than Aegina?
还有比埃伊纳岛更好的选择吗
Indeed.
确实
And yet...
但是
I understand.
我能理解
But you are Queen of Atlantis.
但您是亚特兰蒂斯女王
The future of the city rests in your hands.
城市的未来取决于您
You must accept.
您必须接受
What is it?
怎么了
Areto?
阿蕾托
She's with the Gods now.
她去见诸神了
What happened?
发生什么事了
The contest can be a hard master.
竞技赛不是常人能承受的
She wasn't seriously hurt. I saw.
她伤得不重 就我所看到的
Sometimes the strain on the heart can be too much.
有时心理压力会太大
The amphitheatre is no place for a woman.
竞技场不是女人该来的地方
Have her taken to the temple.
送去神庙
It was him.
是他
Telemon killed her.
是特拉蒙杀了她
That's ridiculous. Why would he do that?
荒谬 他为什么要这么做
Because she recognised him.
因为她认出了他
How could he have killed her? There wasn't a mark on her.
他如何能杀她 她身上一道伤痕都没有
He might have used a blade.
他可能用了一把刀
Then there would be blood!
那么一定会有血流出来
Not if it was thin enough. I've heard it can be done.
如果刀够小够薄就不会 我听说过这种事
You go around accusing a prince of murder,
你这么指控一位王子谋杀
we'll all end up in jail.
会送我们进监狱的
He may not even be a prince.
他甚至有可能根本不是王子
But he is a murderer, I know that much.
但他是杀人凶手 这我可以肯定
Is she not the most beautiful woman you have ever seen?
她是不是你见过最美丽的女人
We dined together last night.
我们昨晚一起进餐
Yes?
然后呢
I do believe she has feelings for me.
我相信她对我有感觉
And has she accepted your proposal?
她接受了你的求婚吗
Not in so many words, but I think it is only a matter of time.
还没有明确地说 但我想只是时间问题
I see.
我懂了
Did you think she might not?
你认为她不会接受吗
I, um... I don't know.
我不知道
Ariadne understands her position. She knows how valuable
阿里阿德涅明白她的处境
an alliance between our two great cities would be.
她明白两座大城结盟有多大好处
May Poseidon keep him safe.
愿波塞冬保佑他平安
Come on, Jason!
加油 杰森
Yes!
太棒了
Oh, yes!
太棒了
Did you see that?
你看见了吗
If he isn't who he says he is, then who is he?
如果他不是王子 他是谁
And what does he want?
他又想要什么
You fought well.
你打得很漂亮
The Gods were kind.
诸神仁慈
Would you like some help with that?
需要我帮你吗
I'm fine - thank you.
不需要 谢谢你
I thought perhaps you might like to remove your brace.
我以为你会想把护腕取下来
I wear it for fortune's sake.
我戴它为求幸运
And not to cover up a brand from the salt mines?
而不是为了掩盖盐矿留下的烙印吗
No?
不是吗
Yes.
是
I have indeed spent time in Hydra prison.
我确实在伊兹拉岛的牢房♥待过
Why? What was your crime?
为什么 你的罪名是什么
Being young - and foolish.
太年轻 太愚蠢
At 18, I ran away from Aegina.
十八岁时 我从埃伊纳岛逃跑了
I thought I could make my own way in the world.
我以为我能在这世上自力更生
Prove to my father I didn't need his help.
向父亲证明我不需要他的帮助
I fell in with some people I thought were adventurers,
我遇到了一帮人 我以为他们是冒险家
turned out they were more pirates.
结果他们是海盗
They wouldn't brand a prince.
他们不会给王子留烙印
That was my father. He insisted on no special treatment.
是我父亲要求的 不准特殊对待
And much as I hated him for it at the time,
虽然当时我为此恨他
I've had reason to be grateful since.
但后来也心存感激
This was the making of me.
这是我的历练
We only have your word for any of this.
我们只听到了你的一面之词
Not so.
不是这样的
I fought in the amphitheatre at Aegina a year ago -
一年前我在埃伊纳岛的竞技场比赛时
Prince Telemon was at his father's side.
特拉蒙王子在他父亲边上
No hard feelings.
没什么
I know you act only out of love for your city and your Queen.
我知道你是为了女王和这座城
Absolutely. Easy mistake.
那当然 一点小误会
Man, slow down, walk away.
伙计 放轻松 走吧
Walk away.
走吧
It could make sense.
倒能解释清楚
But why hide it?
但为什么要隐瞒
A prison brand is not the kind of thing you want everyone to see.
没人想让大家都知道你有牢房♥的烙印
It doesn't add up.
逻辑上说不通
It's not a triangle, Pythagoras,
这又不是三角理论 毕达哥拉斯
it doesn't have to add up.
不用考虑逻辑
Do you trust him?
你相信他吗
No. No, I don't.
不 我不相信
Finally.
那就行了
But I also know that everyone else does.
但我知道其他所有人都相信他
As far they're concerned, he's a prince and we - we're just us.
在他们看来 他是王子 而我们无足轻重
This is my favourite view.
这是我最喜欢的景色
I can see why. Atlantis truly is a beautiful city.
看得出来 亚特兰蒂斯确实很美
The last time we spoke,
上次我们谈话时
I asked if I was your only suitor.
我问您 我是不是唯一的追求者
Yes.
没错
And you did not answer.
但您没有回答我
I must know if my hopes are futile.
我必须知道我是不是徒劳无功
Must?
为什么是必须
I'm not very good at this.
我不太擅长这些
But if I cannot hope...
但我要是不能奢求...
That is not what I said. It's what your silence said.
我没这么说 但您的沉默说明了一切
There is someone.
有一个人
May I know the name of my rival?
我能知道我情敌的名字吗
He is a man I can never marry.
我永远也不能嫁给他
Sometimes the burden of royal blood can be unbearable.
有时王室血脉真的是难以承受的桎梏
But, given time, these feelings may wane.
但假以时日 感情可能就会淡去
And perhaps you could bring yourself to feel the same for another?
而您或许能从别人身上感受到同样的悸动
Perhaps.
或许吧
Come on, Jason.
加油 杰森
Oh, he caught him.
趁虚而入了
It'll need binding.
伤口要缝合
The Gods smiled on you.
诸神在庇佑你
Ariadne.
阿里阿德涅
You did Atlantis proud.
亚特兰蒂斯为你骄傲
And my Queen?
我的女王呢
I understand.
我懂了
No, you don't. These are difficult times, Jason.
不 你不懂 如今是艰难时世 杰森
My feelings for you have not changed, but...
我对你的感情没有改变 只是...
You are Queen.
您是女王
Yes. Yes, I am.
没错 我是女王
If you'll excuse me, the games are not yet over.
恕我告退 比赛还没结束
I pray with all my heart that you will triumph.
我衷心祈祷你能获胜
He's a fortunate man.
他是个幸运的男人
She must think highly of him to come down here in person.
她一定很看好他 才会亲自下来
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表