剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
Take another's life and I will end your misery.
取走一个人的性命 我会让你摆脱痛苦
Ariadne plans to marry without the blessing of the gods.
阿里阿德涅打算不得到诸神祝福就结婚
You must stop the wedding.
你必须阻止婚礼
Why has Jason been arrested?
为什么抓住杰森
He stands accused of murdering the Oracle.
他被指控谋杀神谕祭司
Before Poseidon, you are sentenced to death.
在波塞冬面前 你被判死刑
Medusa?
美杜莎
It's all right, it's all right.
没事了 没事了
Everything's going to be all right.
一切都会好起来的
How can it be?
怎么能好起来
It will, I promise.
会好的 我保证
I killed the Oracle.
我杀了神谕祭司
I am cursed for ever.
我被永远地诅咒了
The execution is set for the full moon...
遵照法律
as the law decrees.
处决定在月圆之夜
What news?
有什么消息
None of comfort, I'm afraid.
恐怕没有令人宽慰的消息
They are preparing the bronze bull.
他们在预备黄铜公牛
The bull?
铜牛
The bull is only for traitors,
铜牛是给叛国♥贼♥用的
for those who betrayed Atlantis.
背叛亚特兰蒂斯的人
Melas says, by blaspheming the gods, you did betray the city.
梅拉斯说亵渎神明即是背叛这座城市
Has a date been set? The night of the full moon.
日子定了吗 月圆之夜
In two days' time.
两日之后
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Ariadne won't let this happen.
阿里阿德涅不会允许这事发生
She can't.
她不能
She'll reverse the judgment. I know she will.
她会驳回判决 我知道她会的
Where is she? You gave me your word I could see her.
她在哪儿 你保证过让我见她
Have they hurt you? When can I come home?
他们伤害你没有 我什么时候能回家
Soon. Very soon.
很快 很快就能
I'm doing all I can, I promise.
我正尽我所能 我保证
Enough. I need to...
够了 我需要...
Take her away. No, no, no.
带她走 不 不
Please...
求你
Please don't leave me! Please don't leave me!
求你不要丢下我 不要丢下我
I must...
我必须
You're sure he'll remain loyal?
您确定他不会叛变吗
She is like a daughter to him.
她就像是他的女儿
More than a daughter - the future Oracle of Atlantis.
不止是女儿 亚特兰蒂斯未来的神谕祭司
Poseidon's voice on Earth.
波塞冬在世间的代言人
From the day she was chosen,
从她被选中那天起
Melas took a solemn oath to protect her above all else,
梅拉斯就发下重誓 不惜一切保护她
even with his own life.
甚至自己的性命
You need not fear.
你无须担心
As long as we have Cassandra, we have Melas.
只要我们掌控住卡珊德拉 就掌控了梅拉斯
You assured me the Oracle would not be harmed.
你保证过不会伤害神谕祭司
You chose to believe that to make it easier to betray her.
不过是你为劝自己背叛她 一厢情愿的想法
The date for the execution has been set?
处决的日子定了吗
For the day after tomorrow.
就在后天
The sooner it is done, the better.
越早了结越好
And yet it is such a cruel death. We have no choice.
可如此残酷的死法 我们别无选择
It is as Poseidon decreed.
这是波塞冬的旨意
He may also grant clemency.
波塞冬也可能大发慈悲
After all, what threat is the boy?
毕竟 那孩子能造成什么威胁
None yet, but in time he may be.
目前没有 但日后必成大患
It is a terrible thing to witness the death of your own child,
目睹亲生孩子的死亡是件可怕的事情
let alone sanction it.
更不要说亲自批准死刑
Are you suggesting I turn a blind eye to blasphemy
难道你建议我对渎神行径置若罔闻
because it was committed by my own son?
就因为犯罪的是我儿子
And what of Ariadne? Will she interfere?
阿里阿德涅呢 她会干预吗
She seems to have accepted the judgment of the gods.
她看起来已经接受了诸神的判决
She makes no special plea for Jason?
她没有为杰森请求特赦
I have not heard her do so.
我没有听说
She is learning what it means to be a queen.
她开始学到做女王意味着什么了
Perhaps I underestimated her.
或许我低估了她
Cassandra?
卡珊德拉
You promised she would be freed.
你保证过会放了她
And she will be, the moment I am on the throne.
我会的 待我登上王位那天
Pythagoras? I couldn't sleep.
毕达哥拉斯 我睡不着
Where have you been? I went for a walk.
你去哪儿了 出去走走
At this time of night?
夜里这个时候
I thought it might help. It didn't.
我以为走走会好些 可是并没有
We should get some sleep. We see the Queen tomorrow.
我们该睡一会儿 明天还要见女王
She granted us an audience?
她同意接见我们了
Thank the gods.
感谢诸神
Lipareo de tukhein eleon su kai s'iketeuo.
[祷文]
Your Highness.
陛下
I came to pray for Jason.
我来为杰森祈祷
And to beg for clemency.
并乞求宽赦
Only the gods may grant pardon.
只有诸神能赐予宽恕
We have spent many hours together.
我们相处时日不短
I know you to be a good man,
我知道你是个好人
a loyal servant to me and to Poseidon.
是我和波塞冬的忠实仆从
And yet you condemn an innocent man.
然而你却误判了一个无辜之人
Jason could no more kill the Oracle than I.
杰森和我一样不可能杀害神谕祭司
The gods have spoken. Who am I, or you, to doubt them?
诸神已经降旨 你我岂能怀疑诸神
You would swear, on the golden bull, that Jason is guilty?
你能以金牛之名发誓 杰森有罪吗
A priest has no need to swear.
祭司无需起誓
His whole life is dedicated to serving the gods.
他将整个生命献给诸神
It's not too late.
现在还不晚
You could petition the council, overturn the sentence.
你可以向御前会议请求 推♥翻♥判决
Goodnight, then.
那么晚安
Your Highness...
陛下
You think I am your enemy. I am not.
您认为我是您的敌人 我不是
No mortal has the right to challenge the gods -
凡人无权挑战诸神
neither priest nor queen.
祭司没有 女王也没有
To do so would bring the wrath of Poseidon upon us all.
那会招致波塞冬的怒火
Please... remember that.
请记住
As Poseidon's servant, we know your power is without limit.
我们知道您作为波塞冬的仆从 权力无边
We come to plead for our friend Jason.
我们来为我们的朋友杰森提出请求
We ask that he may be freed.
我们请求您释放他
On what grounds do you make this plea?
你们以什么依据提出这个请求
He's not guilty of any crime, Your Highness.
他没犯下任何罪 陛下
Jason has been condemned by the gods themselves
众神已下判决 是杰森
for murdering Poseidon's most sacred servant.
杀害了波塞冬最神圣的仆人
We do not believe that to be the case, Your Highness.
我们认为那不是实情 陛下
Then who committed the act?
那是谁杀害的
For the Oracle is dead, that much is certain.
神谕祭司死了 是事实
The Gorgon Medusa killed her. And where is this Gorgon?
是戈耳工·美杜莎杀的 戈耳工在哪里
We don't know. Without her testimony,
我们不知道 没有她的供词
how are we to believe you?
你的话如何取信
We have served you well. We would not lie to you.
我们对您忠心耿耿 我们不会欺骗您
You wish to save your friend, and that is commendable.
你们想救你们的朋友 此举值得称赞
But Jason has been found guilty by Poseidon himself.
但波塞冬亲自认定杰森有罪
How can I contradict the gods?
我怎么能否认众神的裁决
He is not guilty!
他无罪
Take care, Hercules.
当心点 赫拉克勒斯
To challenge the word of the gods is to blaspheme them.
质疑神谕 就是亵渎神明
Perhaps Your Highness could petition Poseidon to show clemency...
也许陛下可以请求波塞冬宽赦
There can be no clemency, only justice.
没有什么宽赦 只有公正
Your Highness!
陛下
The sentence must and shall be carried out...
必须遵循众神的意愿
according to the will of the gods.
执行刑罚
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
No clemency, only justice? Those were her very words?
"没有宽赦 只有公正"是她的原话吗
Was it all lies, then?
我一直活在谎言里吗
Did she never care for me at all?
她对我没有半点情意吗
I'm sure she did.
我相信她有
If I am to die,
如果我快死了
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表